Why don't European sit-down restaurants provide free soda refills like American ones?

Why don't European sit-down restaurants provide free soda refills like American ones?

Attached: Restaurant-Insurance-How-the-Soda-Ban-Affects-NYC-Restaurants.jpg (500x500, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/14/63-million-americans-exposed-unsafe-drinking-water/564278001/
quora.com/Is-Voice-of-Europe-a-fake-news-site-run-by-Russian-trolls-based-in-pro-Russia-countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they want you to leave

You can’t even get free water in Europe. They make you pay for bottles because their tab water is so bad.

They do in Bongland

When i was in europe I never got free drinks at a restaurants, and food is also more expensive. I guess eating out not being cheap is a part of culture though. Even McDonalds are expensive there compared to where i live.

>he went to pizza hut

that's bullshit
this is bullshit outside of McD's and Subway
did you ask for tapwater?
this is only half true
The real answer is that most eateries don't store draught soda, which is how US places get away with it. This in turn is because sugar isn't so subsidised and therefore draught soda isn't that cheap. A lot of countries explicitly tax these drinks as a health measure as well.
There isn't a huge demand either as most euros drink either alcohol or water with their meals.
so to recap:
>don't have the facilities
>too expensive
>only claps want it

every restaurant i went to in england and requested water, i was given a large glass bottle of water. there was NEVER tap water at any restaurant

>european
>sit down

Kek.

Attached: la-goleta-seville-sv0417[1].jpg (1600x1000, 430K)

It actually is seriously pathetic that restaurants won't provide a free glass of water in Europe. I traveled to four different countries there and they were all too snobby to do so.

It's literally illegal to not serve free tap water in the UK

>all these americans getting scammed by yuro restaurants.
It's a legal requirement for all food places in the EU to serve free water, mutts, you got fleeced.

>Yanks accusing yuros of having bad water
Hows Flint looking guys?

Flint is literally a tiny blip on the tiny flyover radar. Nobody would have ever heard of it if a documentary filmmaker didn't happen to grow up there. That's like saying all of Europe is shit based off of Albania.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/14/63-million-americans-exposed-unsafe-drinking-water/564278001/

I can spend my superior American dollarydoos however I want.

>scamming tourists because you have to pay your waitstaff minimum wage

You sound as self righteous as a shitty waiter that spits in people's food over tips, kek. Not serving someone properly just because of where they're from just makes them a shitty restaurant.

Because "soda" makes you a fat cunt.
Giving something very unhealthy away for free is very irresponsible.
I'm GLAD Europe doesn't copy America in that aspect, because then we'd have as many unhealthy fat cunts as America.

Any cunt that complains about not getting free fizzy sugar water is most likely a fat entitled cunt that believes it's his bald eagle freedom to get as fat as they want.

>yuros are such weak willed deprived filthy animals theyll guzzle anything put in front of them

You have to understand that it's incredibly expensive to run a business in many countries in Europe. Many, many, MANY countries here are very hostile to business. Taxation and regulation makes everything too expensive. So when you order a drink, the price needs to cover that cost. Free? No.

Children crave sugar, its a fact. So you restrict their access to it so they don't become diabetic slugs and a drain on society.

If you don't want drains on society, why do you import so many Muslims?

Hey yankee, let's not say things we can't take back.

Attached: evilDogger.jpg (256x256, 11K)

>56%er with a country of literally 44% drains plus the 20% of corporations who receive welfare subsidies.
Yeah, an 8% muslim population looks a helluva lot better than that, my fine feathered creatura.

I thought euros were supposed to be able to take the bantz

Attached: 1519346853062.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Not for long

Attached: baeWYlI.png (732x953, 427K)

Nice source bro

Nandos and Pizzer Hut have bottomless drinks, but if you eat there you can't be over 15 years old

It's literally the voice of Europe you can't get a better source than that.

Are you serious or does Veeky Forums has bait now ?
Because its bad for your health enouth, let not give poison refill for free, why not free smokes while you'r offering ??

Not him, but find a Yuro town that is/was going bankrupt and see what kind of fuckery goes on there. Hell, you guys like to let entire nations go bankrupt.

europe is turning into the middle east but those lists are a bit misleading since every single muslim names their kids some sort of mohammed while white names are more varied

The large corporations that produce and use HFCs, refined sugars, or processed carbs don't have large enough supply lines to justify giving it away for next to nothing. So from a business culture perspective it's doesn't make sense to addict the population to these products yet.

Godverdomme kankermoslims GA MIJN LAND UIT

Wow great thread

Your mistake is thinking the Muslims are the same age as your general population or reproduce at the same rate. They are all young people basically and have 10 kids apiece. In a quarter century Europe will be unrecognizable.

Attached: 1505925498810.jpg (1326x632, 632K)

quora.com/Is-Voice-of-Europe-a-fake-news-site-run-by-Russian-trolls-based-in-pro-Russia-countries

Have you seen the state of your country you SEETHING fat shit?

You mean like how whites in the US are a minority among newborns today?

Voice Of Europe’s investors have recently been discovered by a Dutch magazine/site, as the people behind it want their identities to be hidden, for reasons unknows (well, the fact that the site publishes disinfo may have something to do with that ;) . The site has three investors, among which is Erik De Vlieger, a well knows real estate investor in the Netherlands. The site was registered by Annemiek Ploumen, who manages a Customs company near Schiphol airport. That company is called Customs Support. The site’s technical maintainer is Daan Van Seventer. The latter says he has little to do with the site’s contents. As far as is known, the site has no official connections with Russia, though Russian sites and bots are very active in amplifying the site’s disinfo and smear campaigns.

So, it is legit. Thanks for confirming.

It’s forbidden here in France to ward off obesity