Is there really such thing as a salad that tastes delicious?

Is there really such thing as a salad that tastes delicious?

Attached: 12004741.jpg (750x750, 91K)

Yes

what an idiotic thing to ask

sorry, i realise my comment wasn't at all constructive, i apolgise
>Is there really such thing as a salad that tastes delicious?
yes. what an idiotic thing to ask

Not unless you're a rabbit. Don't listen to the pretentious retards on this board, people weren't made to eat grass and they're just lying to themselves to feel """"healthy""""

Any salad can be delicious as long as you add enough roasted chicken strips, eggs and mayonnaise.

Bavarian salad

Attached: wurstsalat.jpg (3696x2345, 323K)

>crispness and freshness can't be considered delicious
wrong

German potato salad tastes pretty good, and is closer to potato wedges than salad

>Is there a dressing that tastes delicious?
Of course. Tons
>salad that tastes delicious
Lol

Ice is crisp and fresh but I don't consider it a meal. Just like grass, fire, and other elements. They are tools, not food

This, the only salads that taste good are """"""""salads"""""""", filled with actual food

Kale massaged with seasoned rice wine vinegar, feta cheese, canned mandarin oranges, and almonds.

Chicken Caesar salad is pretty awesome.

Attached: Chicken-Caesar-Salad-foodiecrush.com-019.jpg (600x899, 361K)

Here is my salad that I make often

>fennel bulb
>jicama
>sui choy
>purple cabbage
>daikon

Its cheap, holds well, easy to prepare, nutritious, filling, low in calories, and tastes good enough that you don't even need dressing on it. As you can see there is no lettuce in my salad. This is where most people get it wrong, in thinking that some bland flat leaf should be the base with only a few good tasting things strewn about on top.

>baby spinach and romaine
>chopped walnuts
>fresh chopped strawberries
>feta
>little bit of strawberry vinaigrette on the greens before adding the other ingredients

Attached: love1.jpg (250x188, 7K)

Ignore the fatties in the thread who think vegetables need to be battered and deep fried. Salads are delicious. Try tossing some apple and cheddar in a garden salad, or some mandarin oranges in a spinach salad. I eat a salad everyday, and I don’t cover them in fatty or sugary dressings. I wouldn’t advise adding meat directly into a salad tho, unless it’s cold chicken or turkey.

I like the nacho salads my mom makes me

Attached: nachos.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Stop being so fat

Little South Kingdom in Shanghai, side salad.
Asian style salad, crunchy bits, the most perfect sesame-based salad sauce known to man.

Ignore the tastelets in this thread who think a salad has to be made of vegetables. It can be Jello cubes and bacon if you want, and it will be delicious.

This but replace the walnuts with grape-tomato

macaroni salad, just make sure it's all corporated

Salad with a lot of shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and thousand island is pretty fucking good
You dont need that in a salad for it to be good, and it definitely doesn't make the salad healthy anymore, but goddamn if it isn't pretty damn good

Pan seared Kaylee sautéed in lemon, spinach and balsamic vinegar
Otherwise no. Why would anybody be dumb enough to eat solely "salad" when it has absolutely 0 health benefits besides barely having calories and not giving you diabetes.

If you serious need to eat raw vegetables, just eat them. You don't need to bullshit yourself mix it together and call it a salad.

As for things such as potato salad, macaroni salad, pasta salad, egg salad, those are fantastic and can be considered real salad dishes.

It's very easy to make a salad tasty just by adding some cheese.

t. rabbit

>Eat salad
>Tastes good
>Feel hungry 10 minutes later

I swear I'm not a fatty

Attached: 1446311910266.jpg (184x184, 10K)

No

>when your salad keeps making grunts...

Vietnamese salad

Can be made both keto and vegan, still delicious

put more fat on your salad, tardo

Did you just confirm that you asked such a dumb question, and even confirm how stupid it was?
Ok then, thread over. OP's an idiot.

hello 2004

if you haven't made your own mayo at least once you are a pleb and should never state that you know how to "cook"

Attached: file.png (524x552, 593K)

Are your eyes okay? Eat more lettuce

Yes; though not being obese usually helps.

I fucking hate salads that include lettuce.
In fact I fucking hate lettuce, it's nothing but water.

I prefer spinach, arugula and kale for my salads.

A regular salad bowl has almost no calories. In fact the calories come from the dressing or oil.

Damn, her channel is still going

Attached: tumblr_n81xzfeJKB1re0c97o1_500.gif (432x357, 514K)

>dump some sliced vegetables into a bowl
>wa la! and that will be 10 dollars sir

just made this for lunch senpai

Attached: 20180322_122334.jpg (1152x864, 217K)

I used to think it was dumb too, dude, dressing makes so much fucking difference. Some salads taste amazing because of seasonings too.

Green papaya thai salad. God tier.

Attached: som-tum-thai-960x652.jpg (960x652, 93K)

There's a restaurant across from my work that serves a bomb arugula pear salad. The combination of arugula, pears, walnuts, and gorgonzola is absolute perfection

Attached: yum.jpg (500x374, 57K)

this has got to be the wurst salad I've ever seen

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6K)

If this salad doesn't have shrimp paste in it, I will become belligerent.

I'm pretty sure it does along with the itty bitty shrimps.

Add meat, add cheese, add dressing, add nuts. Any combination of the above.

I’m gonna curbstomp you carlos you fucking wetback

Attached: file.png (266x150, 101K)

/thread

Attached: souvlakia_pita_xoriatiki_salata_vidt.jpg (1110x624, 219K)

If you have a good mix of veg and put in good dressing, yes. It frequently will end up being similar in calorie to a regular meal though.

>Eating Salad
What kind of cuck needs his veggies mixed together to enjoy the meal? I just buy some lettuce, wash it off, and bite into it. Some times I cut it up when I feel like dragging the meal out

It's cool how the puns work way better in text

chicken and cheese together help a lot. but i love the freshness of a salad, makes me good

Romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, croutons , little bit of homemade Caesar, straight cash

>mayo
>heat source
>stock image
Fuck this thread.

*at the same time, mind you

Nobody said the salad had to be "healthy" user.

>grass is an element

Fuck off amerifats

Literally the only edible salad

Yep. I love salads made with spinach, tomato, broccoli, and cucumber. For the topping I drizzle a combination of apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and lemon juice (very small dose of each of these; err on the side of more olive oil just to be safe). Finally topped with Parmesan cheese. It's good, try it.

>tofu
>rice
>kale
>spinach
>carrots
>broccoli
>peas
>asparagus

>mushed together and cooked in water

I like my salad

Maybe someday you'll be old enough to post on here, but not this day.

>ctrl+f walnut
>3 instances
Am I autistic if I can't stand walnuts it any other nuts on salad? It's mostly the fact that it's impossible to stab them with a fork but they don't add anything taste wise and have a poor mouth feel.

>ctrl+f something you don't even like

I'm afraid you are

Absolutely. Put some roast beef, ham, shredded chicken, or tuna and some good cheese in a bunch of lettuce and other vegetables, add a little olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper, and it tastes fantastic. I don't even need bottled salad dressing because the meat, cheese, and lime juice makes the salad taste perfect.