I autistically reference events in literature as both similes and analogies in my daily lingo

>I autistically reference events in literature as both similes and analogies in my daily lingo
>Like Alexander embraced his lamenting Macedonians...
>Like Dante to Beatrice...
>As though he were at Pericle's side
t, INTJ

>
t, INTP

is this an affectation you picked up from reading classic lit where they do this, or do you actually have those reference points?

were you home-schooled?

Why

You pulled a berrycone in there Op

OC from reading the western and Egyptian canon

oh and no, state schooled

i wouldn't sweat it. you may never have sex but at least you're not affecting an old world speech pattern to make yourself feel refined

nice

Honestly my favorite book fucked me up that way. I keep thinking about it every single day.

if you use the word "autistically" like that, you obviously aren't capable of those kinds of references

Ow I've been bullseyed

no need to be mean, user

This happened after I read Notes From the Underground when I was around 16.. read it a dozen times sense and I am not sure if it fucked me up in a good or bad way

>struggling in literature class
>teacher gives me some pointers
>I autistically dereference them

Classic

this thread, baka

Who mans is this in the image btw?

>tfw make philosophy puns that people don't understand
>tfw Heidegger's existentialist model was flawed by Dasein

>Heidegger's existentialist model was flawed by Dasein
elaborate

>mfw I reference the works of Salinger but no one grasps the subtle allusions to ringo starrs obscure early british prog rock group

Same but with Celine. But I believe like with Pessoa most of the people in the world who have read Celine are the people that will appreciate it. You don't often get to trick people into reading such happy titles like "Journey to the End of the Night' and "The Book of Disquiet" unless they are the people who need to read them

it is a pun

elaborate on your pun. I've read Being and Time and some of Heideggers later works, and I don't see it
t. brainlet

dasein = design of you mispronounce it

>I autistically reference mde vids in daily lingo
>Like charls in the wood
>Just like davinchi
>as though he were at papa ginos side
t. estp

Theres no shame in literary language.I wish I would do that naturally like the modernists did.

At least you can act like an intellectual about it, good for you.
My favorite book is really obscure. I estimate that there are approximately 15 people in the world who take is as seriously as I do.