Recently Published A Book That Satirizes Rupi Kaur

Decided to write and illustrate a parody/dissection book that satirizes Rupi, her poetry, and those that adore her work.

Mostly just wrote it all to let off steam as I work on my "actual" book.

Price is set at 3.67 for physical copies so I will be making a whopping one cent per book. Also due to some issues the ebook has none of the illustrations.

Anyways feel free to check it out if you would like.

amazon.com/Milked-Money-Coochie-M-Power-ebook/dp/B077M34PVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1511832908&sr=1-1&keywords=milked for money

Woah, really went straight for the hard targets huh user

Holy shit, you beat me to it.

Fuck it, i'll buy a copy.

Samefag

I added your book to goodreads
Goodreads.com/book/show/36675518-milked-for-honey

I know I know, I should have probably instead wrote a book going after Trump written in tweets. Probably would have been a lot more challenging to do.

Thank you for that. Although you misspelt the title. But hey, it's no biggie.

>coochie m. power, poetess
>first page from Look into on amazon: "hello, my name is jim"

Oops, fixed

Did you just assume my jimder?

Downright Shakespearean.

Thank ya so much.

Global Rule 11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

haha

this is horrible

Why the hate?

It's not too bad, and it's interesting that someone did this. It's not like Kaur doesn't deserve the criticism/mockery, and it's kool that it's coming from an user on Veeky Forums. And to be honest, from taking a "look inside", it's really not that bad - I mean the author obviously wasn't setting out to write a great piece of poetry, and a project like this is a lot more worthwhile, interesting, and respectable than making some shitty thread about Rupi Kaur on Veeky Forums for the sake of generating a few dozen meme-posts.

This better not include any of my own "work", if so I demand royalties, if not here ya go

Jesus. Now I just feel completely inferior because this is leagues better.

thank you for that. I appreciate the kindness. And yes absolutely wasn’t setting out to write the greatest piece of poetry. Just wanted to dissect the number one selling poet while keeping it entertaining.

Lol you are gay

Because based on the title, cover, and samples I can tell this is the obnoxious, incredibly obvious kind of parody that dumb assholes think they're witty for making. Rather than lampooning Kaur's shitty poetry in any interesting manner, I can see here the kind of lame satirizations usually found in Mad magazine foldovers and Republican image macros. Lmao, he said Coochie instead of Rupi, isn't that wry? Owning feminists with Chad memes and repetitive humor, well done sir. This is the Scary Movie 3 of Veeky Forums works.

This

Buy a banner ad if you want to advertise here, dickhead

@whitman_writer on Instagram.