Start working at a trendy office job

>start working at a trendy office job
>all the men eat salads and fruit for lunch
>everyone is obsessed with LaCroix

Is this what people eat now? I feel out of place with my roast beef and pasta for lunch when everyone is eating leaves.

Attached: la-croix-essence-ft-blog0917.jpg (1200x900, 286K)

the virgin roastie vs the chad lacroix boix

cant beat that 0 calorie artificially sweetened water

wish they sold lacroix in vending machines

It has no sweetner, its just lightly flavored tonic

retard alert

Attached: 1502224379526.jpg (227x245, 29K)

You have made all of the wrong choices in your life and it has led you to this point. Eventually you're going to eat and speak just like they do. Goodbye!

it's not sweetened.

>LIDF on full force today

Wow, triggered because someone misdiscribed your water. I bet you are a hipster and drink only soy milk, too.

What's your field?
Programmers are even worse, everyone has multiple empty bottles of soylent on their desk,

Keep eating what you're eating.
Maybe add some spinach to your pasta or something though. You getting enough fiber in your diet fampai?
LaCroix sucks. I just drink water and if I'm gonna have something flavored it'll be something actually good.

morning oatmeal is better fiber then spinich. taste better, too.

I used to work for instacart in Chicago a few years ago and the amount of LaCroix I sometimes had to buy for offices was crazy. They would buy 20 12-packs at a time and expected me to lug them around and bring them into the office kitchen. It was absurd.

I don't get what is so great about it. I can barely taste the flavoring they put in it.

Fuck yes, but at least I have Topo Chico at every convenience store.

Eating lunch at work is all about signalling how healthy you are. When I worked at Walmart I bought a nice bento box and would pack these beautiful colorful veggie and fruit lunches with rice and some diced cold cuts. I could tell it bothered all the fat women i worked with who would eat McDonalds or some massive bowl of pasta they brought. It was nice. Pretty sure it was the only reason i was constantly put up for manager positions too.

In my case I'm addicted to soda, and these not only satisfy my carbonation craving, I drink more water too. Peach pear and passion fruit for life.

The 'Curate' variety are GOAT

>Fizzer than san Pellegrino
>More flavors than Perrier
>They only sell the ice mountain ones in warm bottles

Why are you all getting so butthurt over carbonated water?

>Complaining about manual labor
>I can barely taste the flavoring
We get it, you're fat.

I'd be butthurt too if I had to put up with office workers and have to carry 100 lbs. of there stupid water. Drink out of the tap. it's better for you and a hell of a lot cheaper!

So youre saying I should eat only the healthest grass-fed GMO free salads with locally source covfee beans and gluten-free fruit slices?

if you want to make it to the top yes, but you have to do it better and more obvious/obnoxious than everybody else

Where are you from? This sounds very strange, that people are focucssing so much on what others eat.

He's meming you.
Nobody gives a shit about what you eat unless you go totally out of your way to avoid eating with others ever.
Being an introvert at work and making zero connections ever is how you stay at the bottom.

no wonder I didnt get that promotion, the boss must have seen me that one day i brought in a hungryman frozen lunch

>Get a job delivering groceries
>Bitch when they make you deliver groceries
Fucking millennials

They don't, it's subconscious. Like was eating healthy before buying a bento box to display my health. But I noticed that people would acknowledge me more when i was eating a burrito or something shitty. Or like bring leftover garbage food to heat up. People would chat me up. But i crack open my bento box and people avoided me. Packing a nice healthy lunch also shows that you have a lot of agency, thus promotions. It shows that you give a shit about your health and take personal responsibility for it.

Probably, but I do remember back in primary school we'd make fun of kids because their mum's would pack stuff like plain rolls without any filling, or just plain cereal for their whole lunch. Maybe some folk just never grew up.

>Where are you from? This sounds very strange, that people are focucssing so much on what others eat.

it's america duh

it's part of their culture

>mum

My mom made me a ham/turkey/beef sandwhich everyday for lunch, followed by a Yoplait yogurt, and a swiss cake roll, and 1 cookie

Mine did a cheese sandwich, babybel, and a piece of fruit. Better than nothing I suppose.

Its a event planning and design company. Mix of mostly women, gay men, and quiet engineers/architects

then salads and La Croix are par for the course, then. why are you upset?

whats the best flavor?

The only Lacroix I like is Remy

it's not tonic you stupid fuck, look up what tonic is

grapefruit

every other flavor is garbage

tangerine
peach pear
grapefruit

incorrect

>bento box

You make great points, but tune down that weeb amp Jesus Christ.

Tried one, and man, just what the fuck? Even store brand tonic water with some lemon juice is better than this garbage.

Why are you comparing tonic water with regular fruit flavored carbonated water?

drank soda for 15 years. produced maybe 5-6 ropes. switched to LaCroix for the last 3 years. now i'm shooting 8-10 ropes. massive.

They do at winco

They are virtue signalling foodwise and eat trash in private.

>virtue signalling

What's the virtue to be signaled in drinking canned water? Do they promote fully automated luxury space gay communism while Perrier is lynching coons?

congrats, you're a faggot

Is this stuff supposed to taste so bitter?

>office job
That is what you get, you deserve your hell.

Because it has no sugar.

You're acting like they're mutually exclusive

>works in an office
>surprised it's full of faggots
What did you expect exactly

For you.

>GF takes meals I prep to work with her
>all her work friends hit on me because I apparently cook well
>all cougars/divorced women over 40
>little do they know I acquired my entire culinary repertoire from an Aboriginal Didgeridoo Playing Forum full of NEETs and virgins

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 78K)

LaCroix is just soy water

>say something incorrect
>get corrected
>u-ur just a gay
Kill yourself you insecure invalid

Ropes?

Also everyone says stop drinking pop. You'll loose weight and won't be bloated mind you I'm not fat nor have I ever been bloated but id petty much drink pop exclusively. I've cut back to just two cans at dinner and drink water/carbonated water the rest of the day. And I've ballooned up and I always feel loagy. This is bullshit I'm going back to pop. Don't buy into the meme anons.

devlish!

I just eat in my truck. The rest of the crew eats in the trailer and sucks each others dicks while seeing who can shove their nose up the bosses ass the farthest while the union rep kikes on about whatever. Deny go to any work parties either was invited to my bosses daughter wedding real fancy swanky shindig blew it off like everything else.

Yes please Daddy, tell me more.

Lines of cum.

>lacroix
>tastes like bitter nothing
>smells slightly like fruit
>people drink this shit nonstop
I'm the only person in the office who drinks fucking diet soda
I just like to stay hydrated and it's easier to stay hydrated when what you're drinking has flavor

b-but look at me im so healty! 0 calories!

>Soda
>Hydrating

It's called networking you fucking dolt.

>I just like to stay hydrated and it's easier to stay hydrated when what you're drinking has flavor
This is the fattest thing I've heard this morning, and I'm American.

What color are your toe shoes?

Only retards drink la croix

pic related, what you should be drinking

forgot pic

Attached: polar_seltzer_0.jpg (873x491, 274K)

>weird loner that sits in his truck all day
>still got an invite to his boss's daughters wedding
Jesus, he must be one hell of a worker if the boss offered him that.

>muh carbonated water is better than your carbonated water
literally no difference

I’m in software and I just eat in my office most days. It wasn’t always like this but the past 3-4 years shit has gotten hostile. I just squirrel away money to protect me from the inevitable hr attack or layoff, like I’ve seen happen to so many other friends I had in the office. The modern workplace is hell.

your taste buds are fucked fatass

Just for lunch and breaks, I'm about the only employee that isn't an office drone that's not an over weight drunk that shows up in the morning still drunk and high from the night before. I seem to be the only one that was raised with a work ethic as well.

>networking

With literal white trash? Or the union kikes?

If you were over the age of 20, you would understand that everyone has something you can use to your own benefit. Being an elitist is why you can't understand this and will forever be the guy who sits alone -- both at work and at home.

>Hurr, I’m a retard
>stop acting retarded
>FUCKING RETARD DEFENSE FORCE FULL BLAST KEKMEISTER SUPREME CANT STOP SHILLING YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT RETARD HURR LOOK YOU CARE SO MUCH
Ok

>all the men eat salads and fruit for lunch
It's good for you, retard. ESPECIALLY if you're working at an office where you have to sit down all day. Sitting down all day is horrible for your health. Blood pressure, heart disease, etc.. So you need things like salads and fruit to replace greasy processed foods when you're sitting down all day, to slow down your inevitable demise.

>be high as shit at my friends house
>ask for some water
>"sorry man we only have la croix"
>uhh can i just get some tap water in a glass?
>"all the dishes are dirty. want some la croix?"

it's just a poor man's version of vitamin water

>triggered
Not triggered /pol/fag. Just correcting ignorant behavior. Lack of correcting this type of behavior is why America isn't great anymore. We must work together to aggressively correct the slow and the stupid. For too long, they have been babied and handled with kid gloves, and allowed to run rampant with brainless behaviors. This is the only way we can truly "Make America Great" again.

Largely flavorless fizzy water made popular by social media memes and random "Mom Blogs". If anything, it reminds me of what it doesn't taste like.

>work in environmental company
>coworkers are all ORGANIC faggots
>token vegetarian bitch
>vegbitch is sick every other month and sneezes like every goddamn day
>my food is pretty much 90% meat
>vegbitchsays I should eat healthier
>tell vegbitch we should compare sick days to see whose diet is healthier
>dead silence in the lunchroom

Attached: 1boss.jpg (900x900, 68K)

This story isn't real.

Step aside. Patricians choise coming through.

Attached: RamlösaGranatäpple.jpg (500x500, 34K)

It has flavor, you're just used to sweet drinks.

I have a peanut butter sandwich washed down with a Fruit Box. On special days I treat myself to a Kit Kat for dessert.

>roast beef
lol roastie

the best

also rhubarb & strawberry