Do you niggers eat the edges of the poptarts or just throw them away?

Do you niggers eat the edges of the poptarts or just throw them away?

Attached: B09B21B9-AF6E-4B45-A131-E5B52686050F.jpg (928x1217, 316K)

I’m not black so I don’t eat that filth

>Only black people eat poptarts

What does that even mean?

is this a serious question, fuck you

Dumbasses: take full bites including the edges
Me, an intellectual: eats the edges first creating a better ratio of icing to tart per bite

explain

>eating the poptarts with icing

I donate them to my local foodbank along with the leftover milk in my cereal bowls

Haven't had them since I was a kid but back then I ONLY ate the edges, plus some of the frosting on top. I really hated the filling, I thought the texture and taste were gross.

R u serious nigga? That's just part of the wrapping the keeps the sandwich from leaking in your toaster. It's not edible.

True outdoorsmen make use of every part of the poptart, nothing should go to waste.

stages of growing up
>discarding the crust
>eating the edges first and then the icing
>eating the thing normally
>not eating them
you still stuck on stage one negro

I eat them first

This, just the middle with no crust is unbearably sweet

Yeah. The crust actually tastes pretty good when it's been toasted and cools down a little. It gets nice and crispy.

This is the only correct way to eat Pop Tarts

Veeky Forums - pop and tarts

mom always cuts them off for me, not sure what she does with them

>is called pop tart
>isn't even a tart
???

The only way to eat a poptart is to eat the outer edges first, then the inside. If you take whole bites you're a barbarian and should be euthanized.

It's actually a ravioli.

for me, it's the blueberry poptart
the best poptart

As a nigger I like to eat the filling first then the breading

Sounds like something a nigger would do

Correct

Attached: IMG_20180321_130030.jpg (600x400, 35K)

It's like. It has to be exhausting to be THAT obsessed over black people

I eat them, although it's like taking the Sahara desert to the dome.

break off the edges and dip them in ranch dressing

I eat the edges first.

Have you guys ever tried putting pop tarts in the toaster? I discovered a major life hack I think. You just put them in like you would toast and set it to medium. They come out crispy and delicious every time. I'm surprised they don't market them like this.. almost feel like I should send the company an email.

Attached: tumblr_o6jh29yjNi1tydz8to1_540.gif (540x304, 457K)

nigger detected

When I was a kid I thought you were supposed to and if you didn't you were lazy and not eating them properly. Toasted brown sugar cinnamon with a thin schmear of butter is so nice.

you are supposed to

Pop tarts are horrid you little faggot

pop tart edges, yes
pizza crusts, about half the time

Diabetic here. I throw them away along with the rest of the Pop-Tart. #keto4lyfe.

I don't suppose anyone's come up with a recipe for cauliflower-crust pop-tarts? :-(

I chew the whole thing as is after toasting then I spit it out into my trash can to avoid calories

I don't eat crusts. I even ask my wife to cut them off the PB&Js she makes me for lunch.

Attached: 1514409238127.gif (98x73, 121K)

Butter on an oil product that is already drippin'? why?

>be me
>be poor white kid growing up
>one of like two white kids getting free breakfast at school
>all the black kids get poptarts every single day
>they run to the line to make sure they get their hands on the limited supply
>shoving matches would breakout in line as they jockey for them poptarts
>I watched a kid get full own sucker punched and dropped outside the cafeteria so they could pick up his strawberry poptart after he dropped the two pack
Oh man user this was 7th grade and I had totally forgotten about this shit until I read your post.
>the school dealt with the problem by no longer letting their contractor sell poptarts
They said it was a health thing but we all knew it was about old white administrators having to make up an excuse to stop the black students fighting over fucking poptarts.