You just witnessed Christs death. What do you write down?

You just witnessed Christs death. What do you write down?

I'd probably go fishing like the sinner I am.

The Savior is dead. Now we must tread in his foot steps and become as He. We shall become Gods. Using our Divine Oneness with the Father, we shall raise him from the grave and complete the sacrifice.
We must lift up the Son of Man so that he may draw all the peoples of the earth to him.

lol that nigga got rekt

My diary desu

HAPPENING CHRISTKEK BTFO

The desert people killed that guy who kept preaching about kristo or whatever. He was alright; his followers a bunch of fags, though.

And there's also the fact that the noses didn't kill him directly, but trough their imperial pets.

>mfw his chest gets pierced and water pours out

these people are barbarians

Dat dude onna' stick done shit his loincloth!
Oh shit! Now dey pokin' em' wit a spear!
Blood jes went in dey eyes. Wot dese foos tink wus gon' happen?

NB ALTIORA TENDE

Jesus died today. Maybe yesterday, I cannot be sure.

He died as he lived:
Talking nosense.

"Jesus just died."

Wow what a shit thread.

I wouldn't write anything down. Perhaps I'd go talk to Magdalene.

SENPAI GOT SENT TO THE SHADOW REALM CTFU

"jesus is kill"

"no"

Why did I even come here? The crowd is too loud. My feet hurt.

"Although the annoying, know-it-all faggot was finally dead, the joy that would normally have intoxicated my newly-freed soul was tainted by noticing the off-centered nailing I'd given to his unkempt feet. I threw a stone at his shriveled groin. Some saw and frowned."

Watched some executions today, shit was cash. Saw that thot Sara there, gunna smash that before passover.

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME.

>magdalene
>not the the milf of God

for shame sir

Go to Greece and write some shit about word lol

An account of my experience written in the third person in a foreign language almost half a century later making sure not to sign the document or leave any other indication I was the author.

god is dead
wtf?

*tips fedora*

F

Everyone suspected it. Something about this guy wasn't quite right. He wasn't a piñata

>Need I add that in the whole New Testament there emerges only a single figure who commands respect? Pilate, the Roman governor. To take a Jewish affair seriously—he does not persuade himself to do that. One Jew more or less—what does it matter?

F

Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.

Some nutcase just got arrested and executed. He was kinda cool though.

I get my pen, and I scratch his name from my hit list.

Nietzsche was such an edgelord for the sake of it sometimes

Yeah, pic related is an actual quote.