So I came into a massive payload of squeeze bottles for my kitchen and I cook often...

So I came into a massive payload of squeeze bottles for my kitchen and I cook often. I filled one of them up with olive oil, what should I fill the others with?

Attached: 71fa3s1nduL._SY355_.jpg (327x355, 7K)

I dunno. Condiments? Simple syrup?

'vark and mc 'cken sauce

vark sauce

Kikkoman

Great for homemade dressing.

Grapeseed oil, Brown butter keeps well out at room temp.

It might turn out to be this atm. I never overload my shit with soy, but I think this would be better than pouring it out of the regular bottle when I do use it.

fuck i thought you meant that you jacked off into them. anyways, cum

Make some vinegar based hot sauce.

Yamok sauce

exactly, i squeezed a massive load into my bottles and i cook often. what should i fill them with?

Cum.

one for every kind of oil you stock
one for every kind of vinegar you stock
one for every non-viscous sauce you stock (fish, soy, worcestershire, hot pepper, etc)
one for every sugar syrup you stock

Chimichurri

Make your own salad dressing OP, that's what I use mine for.

1 part olive oil (extra virgin if possible), 1 part balsamic vinegar and wholegrain mustard to taste. Add turmeric and paprika if you're feeling naughty.

defently this. But make sure you have some Kanar on hand.

Attached: Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-Cardassian-Kanar-Bottle-1.jpg (375x600, 65K)

Crystal hot sauce
Frank's red hot sauce

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1364x768, 41K)

I use one of these for sweet bean paste. If you make chinese food it's pretty useful

Homemade garlic aioli

>using plastic
>2018
>shoobelie doobelie

Attached: 2921mwo.gif (500x251, 372K)

Use one to store your cum in.

Spicy mayo

As exciting as it may sound to fill one with every kind of oil and vinegar you have and start making you own dressings I would not fill them with anything that you can't rotate through in a week or so. The contents will take on the smell of plastic. Use them sure...but don't get carried away. A bottle of cooking oil and maybe some wine hovering around the stove...only stuff you go through regularly.

I have tried putting cocktail sauce I had just made in one, but the small chunks of horseradish would clog up the nozzle.

You I'm...you know those nozzels are designed to be cut back right...making the hole larger.

Literally just circumcise the bottle, dum dum. That's what every restaurant in existence does to match the viscosity of the sauce they're using it for.

>You I'm...you know those nozzels are designed to be cut back right...making the hole larger.

Hmmm. Why didn't I think of that?

Actually, I started to do that but thought of two issues:
1) The cap over the nozzle was too small and would no longer work if I cut it off.
2) I intended to use the bottle for something else and didn't want to make it too big.

>I intended to use the bottle for something else

The entire point of your thread was that you had too many bottles to know what to do with.

OP, store your olive oil in glass.

These bottles are good for restaurant plating of ingredients you want to drizzle over the top of food, like chocolate sauce, raspberry sauce, japanese mayo for okonomiyaki.

Just keep your your bottles clean and put away, and use them as your recipes require. If you get the mood to cook something now, try making some caramel sauce from scratch, and park it there for putting on your coffee in the morning or something.

> (You)
>>I intended to use the bottle for something else
>The entire point of your thread was that you had too many bottles to know what to do with.

I don't know how you get that.

I have two plastic bottles and the other was already in use.

>came into a massive payload of squeeze bottles
>used one and not sure what to do with the others
>others

It's called basic reading comprehension.

which of kikkoman's products?

I didn't post that.

i have several of those and mostly fill them with condiments i made (like hotsauce) or korean soy sauce.

Canola oil

>It's called basic reading comprehension.
The irony. Why would OP reply to himself, jackass?

Tamarind Chutney

It's a syrupy sweet sour condiment great for dipping fried stuff in. Usually good for a few mnths in the fridge. I'm actually making a new batch later today.

Pee pee poo poo :)

enjoy you're phthalates

Literally thought you meant you "came into" these bottles (with your dick) and then filled them up with olive oil.

the irony indeed, the first one he responded to wasn't a reply, jackass

Pancake batter, make anime faggot shit

Different oil, vinegars, and sauces

If you want to get fancy, you can roast some tomatoes or peppers and cover them with oil to impart some extra flavors into food

think about sauces that you use pretty often in cooking that you could use in a squeeze bottle. Soy sauce, Chili oil, Water, Vinegar, and Hot sauce come to mind.

Marie Rose sauce

semen

>storing food in plastic
>ESPECIALLY storing oils in plastic
Enjoy your trip to estrogenland, fag

Saffron infusions.
Aioli
Whatever liquids you use commonly.

Cum.

This, olive oil, clarified butter
Uhhh

make some gag bottles and squeeze them at people with weak hearts

Attached: ketchuptrickbottle.jpg (320x480, 67K)

water is the most useful thing

Basically, OP, anything in your kitchen that is runny enough to be poured out of a fucking squeezy bottle.

Malt Vinegar, Cider Vinegar and Industrial Vinegar.

It is, you dumb shit, because he's replying to the thread.

Quinky sauce