I just found a bunch of my old cringe writing from when I was around 15, including actual fan fiction of pic related

I just found a bunch of my old cringe writing from when I was around 15, including actual fan fiction of pic related.

What do I do with/learn from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LCQv1C5P
pastebin.com/jf2dKvsx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You post it. What the fuck?

Mercifully I never made a hobby of fan fiction, I genuinely wouldn't know where to post it. It's too long to copy/paste.

Happy to if you suggest somewhere though

You learn that not only were you not as bright as you thought growing up, but you were actually the sort of trash person who would spend their time writing cringey fan fiction about a shitty IP. In other words, you were subhuman filth. Please incorporate this awareness of what a piece of worthless trash your shit DNA and shit upbringing allowed you to be into your self-conception moving forward and keep from reproducing so the rest of us don't have to deal with your shit progeny.

Wew lad

is this the new pasta

Do you struggle to look back on your past works user? Do you get kept up at night by stupid/low quality shit you've done? It's the internet era. Stupid shit kids do in their bedroom because they're weird/autistic/"subhuman"/underdeveloped isn't kept there anymore.

"As bright as you thought" makes it sound like you're projecting.
What makes you think I didn't know this was trash when I wrote it? Why would I be willing to share it if I thought it wasn't hilariously beneath me?

pastebin.com/LCQv1C5P
I forgot you didn't need an account for pastebin. 'ave a giggle

Here, even if you're a sperg you'll at least get the biggest kick out of it

cool as a cucumber

jesus, and I thought /pol/ users were assholes

I mean he's not wrong, it IS all cringey fucking trash, but still

>mfw I used to submit stories to sci-fi magazines that were were full of work like yours
>mfw I always got rejected

If it was anything like that then I'm not surprised. I can't find much more fiction sadly, it's mostly generic angsty shit because muh ruff childhood.

I do remember my plan for it though, and I'm at least a tiny bit too proud that the sequel literally followed the exact same rough starting plot

So much projection
Does everything spark your flame of hate? Are you unable to see the world in anything else than black-and-white? These are the symptoms of you unable to grow up. But there is still hope yet! For once do not escape what you hold, but look within!

To anyone who read it, should I dig out some from a few years later for comparison? It'd be actual fiction, if just as cringe

please

pastebin.com/jf2dKvsx

Apparently a stream of consciousness attempt. This is what happens when you have the writing/notes equivalent of Hoarding Disorder.

I kind of liked it, but I'm a real terrible judge of of literature.

Trying to be objective, it's not as embarrassing, at least knowing that it was written with no pauses or forethought.

fanfiction.net

I'll stick to the pastebin, I don't think that place needs another 15 year old sperg posting, even years later

The opening scene with Pritchard and Sarif is pretty okay. It felt true to the characters and didnt have any terrible flaws other than the wierd present tense. The Adam/Malik stuff is poorly written though.

You never asked for this, huh?

Heh, I remember I started writing a Crysis fanfic because I disliked Crysis 3, and the lack of explanations. I was using as inspiration the C1+C2 lore and the comics. It was supposed to be about Nomad coming back to life because Prophet went full insane mode and returned to the island in order to find the Ceph relics that he could use to bring all the aliens there. The contact between Nomad and the alien structure in C1 reproggramed the suit abilities, and I was supposed to introduce something like a "berserk" mode.

Cringy as fuck.

Pretty much my thought process reading it when I found it.
>Well this isn't terrible, I can at least read it in their voice-oh oh dear what is this
Though maybe that's because Sariff's VA gives me a earboner

Touché user.

Well that at least makes me feel a bit better. I remember starting this because I disliked the random sudden multiple choice ending and wanted a better wrap up/sequel hook.
Do you still have it?

>Do you still have it?
I have like 10-15 pages of text, as well as some character development indications. Originally handwritten in a few free hours in a public park.

Unfortunately it is not written in english.