So I got an oz of cannabis in a half pound of butter...

So I got an oz of cannabis in a half pound of butter. Any ideas for good foods to cook with it other than the usually desserts or candy? Like a main course.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Make guacamole with it

Just eat all the butter at once you faggot

foods that would normally require an herb infused butter.

IMHO pot butter doesn't really mesh with anything that's not a dessert or candy. You know? Like the smell of cannabis doesn't really mesh well with creamed spinach or a baked potato.

smear it on a raisin or cinammon bagel

sauté mushrooms in it with garlic?
Or just stop pretending you care what it tastes like and eat a spoonful

i melted some with some parmesan, herbs and cream and put it on tortellini once. wasn't great but got me stoned..

If the butter/coconut oil is made with good wax or shatter it wont even taste like weed at all, you can put it in anything that butter would be used for. You can actually dose people unwillingly this way but I would never do that.

It may mesh with garlic mashed potatoes well...

Does it actually taste good? Does it have a nice, earthy, herbacious taste? Or does it just taste like mud? Weed butter is usually used in desserts because all the sugar masks the flavor somewhat. If your stuff actually tastes okay, I've found it works great in curries, especially Cambodian cocunut milk type ones.

Chex mix

Good top shelf purple strains taste really good made into butter or tinctures but nobody wastes those buds on edibles, most edibles are made with small buds/trimmings that taste like garbage, like chlorophyll.

a bullet

DUDE

Put it in the trash and seek Jesus user

melt it and then shape it like a cyllindrical shape and then refrigerate it so it solidifies again and then stick it up your ass because you're a faggot

>tfw smoked weed once and am now a sadistic faggot

Attached: hjjfffjh.jpg (779x719, 71K)

Shrimp scampi might be nice. Don't eat too much, user. Butter can make you fat and increase your risk of heart disease.

Don't cook with it. Just add it to dishes that are already cooked so you don't cook out or convert any of the thc.

Toss it in a stir fry, or fried rice, or any pasta dish. Just add some to anything that goes well with butter....which is almost everything.

That's why you take the time to steep your plant material in warm water to purify them a bit and reduce that nasty taste before you make your butter/oil.

But Jesus sold me the weed in the first place, dude.

Make some pesto and mix in a little melted butter into it, risini pasta will probably go well. I also like to use pesto as a spread on sandwiches. A nice chicken sandwich with weed pesto sounds decent.

This guy is right on the money. Weed butter belongs with pesto

Tell me more about this....

hahahhahahhhah le WEED
hahah DUDE weed
hahhahahahah IM PICKLE RICCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
hHAHAHSA le 420 hahah

Oh that IS a good idea.
Imma have to try that next time i get my hands on some.

Shut up faggot.
People like pot, learn to live with it.

and those people need to stay on reddit where they belong

damn mom. you are a bitch.

Fuck you nigger, i'll smoke as many spliffs as I want, remember ruby ridge motherfucker. Guns, drugs and money is all that matters.

Thc isn't water soluble, however, there's a lot of shit in the plant that is, and that can be extracted from the plant with water. Using a purification process can greatly reduce the "weed" flavors, colors, and odors that accompany so many edibles, improving taste and enjoyment.

To purify your cannabis simply decarb it, then put it in a pot with warm water from your tap (110F or so) and let the water leach what it can from the plant material after an hour, then strain off the water, and repeat the process until the water starts to come clear, maybe 3-4 rinses. Once it's clear enough, you can add your fat for the infusion process, and the end product will be much lighter and less tarnished by off "weed" flavors.

Attached: Reveen being a dick.gif (288x200, 40K)

Thanks man!

cook a nice rib eye

Attached: RastaRibeyeRestored.jpg (3676x2446, 1.16M)

N.P..

You'll be amazed at how much shit you can extract from your plant material using water alone. Getting rid of all that shit beforehand makes a world of difference to making good butter or oils.

I might try this. I do alcohol extractions, might help it not taste nasty as all hell.

>not getting the reference in the third post you quoted
The little alien says come home.

>when you get this absolutely positively
B T F O
T
F
O

I didn't think this would work since water is so solvent, but I think it's worth a shot.

Last time I make budder, I made a butter cream icing with it. Dont do baked goods, try not to cook with it either, you already cooked the weed into it once. You’re gonna get a shit flavor cooking with it again.

you got half a pound of cannabis? that's a possession with intent to distribute.

HAHAHA DUDE WEED LMAO

WEED HAHA

try an ice water extraction method. then decarb it. dissolve in ghee at 24:1 ratio by weight ghee to extraction. enjoy however you like. it has no flavor other than ghee.

No, he has an ounce of weed inside a half pound of butter. Lrn2read

The correct method is... decarb, then ice water extraction. The rest is right.

>When you are a /pol/ refugee and shit up other boards with your tired as fuck newfaggot memes because you get triggered when people enjoy thing that you do not.
Shoo.

It doesn't. If you did it as he described and threw out the water, you'd be throwing out most of the THC because you're washing off all the trichomes.

It definitely will. Just decarb it first, then soak it to purify it, then add your alcohol, and you'll get a much cleaner end product.

This is actually correct.

You can still use some water and butter at the same time (i'd have to ask the person I know who makes a lot of thc butter the exact recipe and method though) and get a bit of a "reduced chlorophyll taste" without losing any drug

That's a legit concern, user. However, if you allow the strained water to settle, then you can strain it from the top which will prevent trich loss while allowing you to purify your end product during the infusion process.

make chocolate swirled with white chocolate and mint fudge

You could make home made Chex Mix, just coat the mixed up cereals with a mixture of the melted pot butter and worsteshire and season with essence of Emeril

I make rice krispie treats with them

I agree with this user.

Alternatively, weed goes great with lamb.
>grind garlic, parsley and salt into a paste with a mortar and pestle
>add lemon juice and cannabutter
>season lamb rack with salt
>sear all sides in a cast iron skillet until brown
>finish in 350F oven for 20 minutes
>rest for 10 minutes, carve into cutlets, spoon over cannabutter

melt in a pan of boiling cream and get a turkey baster so you can booty blast that shit

butter chicken seems like the obvious choice OP

Attached: Butter-chicken.jpg (614x404, 267K)

How do you cook with weed butter without burning the thc?

It takes a combination of heat and time to degrade or burn off thc, so oils and fats that have been infused can be used for cooking other foods in a pan while still maintaining a strong thc profile. As long as the duration at high heat is low, the degradation should be minimal. Baked goods usually don't get hot enough to cause a serious degradation either.

Regardless, by applying your oil/fat after the meal has been cooked, you guarantee pretty much zero loss or degradation.

Use it to make some pork/hamburger gravy and slather that shit on some bread.

Make muffins or some other pastry with it, there's not really a sense in making anything fancier than that with cannabutter.

chicken kiev, brother. The ultimate main course butter dish.

This only just occurred to me, but I just realized about 60% of the work that goes into chicken kiev goes into the presentation. If you're not worried about how it looks, it'd be a lot easier to just make chicken schnitzel/katsu and put the herb butter on top after frying.

Not much you could really do with butter other than pastries 2bh. Should have extracted with sesame oil or high-proof alcohol or really just anything else 2bh

I'm gonna report this thread to /pol/¡¡¡¡

Why don't you stupid assess just run a column with 60:30 hexane ethyl acetate and rotovap your gay dude weed lmao molecule

Then just toss it in the autoloader, take a shot of DCM and just go home because your PI is off at some conference

I'm going to go along with those suggesting recipes with a creamy/herbed element.
For example: garlic bread; alfredo sauce; use it to saute some mushrooms and onions or onion relatives (if you can get your hands on some Bear's Head Tooth mushrooms, these are great sauteed in garlic, shallots, and butter, and I find they have a sausage-like texture when cooked); try emulsifying it in a salad dressing...

Steak with a side of creamy mash.

Bake something and give it away for free.

have fun getting arrested for distribution when someone's 90 year old grandmother eats your weed cake and just fucking explodes

lmao stupidest dude weed post I've seen. Good job user.

OK Jeff, whatever you say...

Attached: 70B7D177-97A7-4A72-A41F-B7DE3F4B32E7.jpg (1043x473, 387K)

I've never been to Reddit in my life

When the cops come it will be half a pound of weed. When growers get caught they rip the planets out and weigh it, dirt included

True, but thankfully I live in the intellectual West where it’s legal...

nice

Fucking love rotovaps

Fuckingn hate PIs

>cinnamon OR raisin bagel

Fuck I did that once, can’t stand the smell or taste of coconut oil anymore. I took a shot of some cannabis coconut oil because I was feelin shitty mentally, like suicidal. I usually use weed to uplift my mood and cut that shit out, and I was out at the moment. So down the hatch it went

Does marijuana have any culinary value or is it just stoners trying to put their plant into everything or "I am eating X... But with weed!"

I don't understand how that would work to make something edible

9 times out of 10 it's the latter, not the former. Very rarely can you find a recipe that actually uses a cannabis byproduct like an actual ingredient instead of "lol edibles!"

Attached: disgust.jpg (500x421, 62K)

Why is this still here, this is so six years ago. Thanks Obama.

Anything really as long as the temp stays low you're good

I ate 4oz of peanut butter that hand 1/2 oz of weed in it really fast because I wasn't getting high fast enough.

I had to close my eyes and try to ignore the overwhelming noise of locusts all around me. To this day I am terrified of edibles.

make some butter cream frosting and bake a cack

put it on some fakkin pancakes niqqa

steam some brocolli/ greenbeans and put the butter on that.

fish

spaghetti squash/ or other squash

buttered noodles

hot buttered rum?
put some in your coffee

Cheesecake?

nut butter / chocolate fudge

mashed potatoes

A spaghetti recipe, bolognese or something. I think it'd be fucking dope to get high from eating spaghetti. It's the dream honestly.

>he thinks everyone is a mutt

herby bread

my mate made some and I tried a bite from it on toast. I nearly threw up it was so terrible. smoking out of a bong is the only way for me.

Cannabis always reminds me of the hops you get in beer in their smell and taste (I'm aware that they're in the same family of plants), so flavourwise I'd probably incorporate it in a dish that calls for beer.

That said, I'd be wary of cooking cannabutter and losing potency.

DUDE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blend into gordon ramsay's broccoli soup recipe.

I put infused butter into my coffee in the morning sometimes. Creme and chocolate can mask the flavor if you dont like it. Kicks in quickest for me this way.

you cant heat it past 157°C/314.6°F unless you want to huff the fumes from the pan

Bacon and eggs

Eat sparingly or you will fuck urself up
Let it sit in you for an hour and a half before eating more.
That being said just make brownies fag

purify it enough and it won't taste like much of anything