Any other waiters notice that women always split the check and men always just say stuff like "I got this one...

Any other waiters notice that women always split the check and men always just say stuff like "I got this one, you get the next" when the bill comes?

The worst is when they don't just split it four ways but actually want to pay for what they actually ordered.

Attached: pepe-ew.jpg (1024x904, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuml-tc75A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You would too if you got paid a penny for every dollar a man makes.

Wed usually just alternate who pays but if the meal was expensive wed just split
From my experience girls dont like people buying them stuff which shocked me but this is only from college dating

My GF always pays for my food when we eat out, since she makes 3x my salary.

I work in a restaurant in NYC that draws a lot of..... African American clientele. It will always be one or two black men and 5 woman. They load up on alcohol and food. When the check comes they always dispute the number shown and want "discounts" because they didn't finish everything. A 4 minute process of paying them out takes an hour where I need to get my manager involved. Anyone else deal with this?

Girls don't like people buying them stuff? It's only ever been girls who don't want to pay for food. Girls are the Jews of gender.

My girlfriend and I alternate paying for food and stuff we do together, but I usually pay for the more expensive stuff. I think women should stay at home and not work and men should pay for stuff, so that's fine with me.

>girls dont like people buying them stuff

Attached: laffintbhcara.jpg (2980x2198, 698K)

This has to be Dallas BBQ, Outback, or Olive Garden

It is true from my experience
They liked buying me stuff instead

Lol do some black people seriously think they shouldn't pay for things they didn't finish? I've never heard of that, but I live around white people.

I meant a table full of all girls versus a table full of all guys. The guys seem to just trade who pays each dinner, the girls like it split. I imagine in the end they all end up paying the same amount over time if they eat together a lot.

Attached: 1513346362220.jpg (249x249, 14K)

No it's a candy themed food place.

My gf works at a place that gets some blacks now and they keep stiffing the tip and causing problems, so the chef took the fried chicken off the menu and they have added a 20% fixed gratuity.

I was a waiter for five years and never noticed anything like that. Men split more often than not too. I think this is a subtle woman hate thread.

A large number of black people seem to think restaurants (and their employees) exist to be scammed and exploited.

Do black people eat Italian food?

Oh, (((Max Brenner)))

Kek

No. It rhymes with Booger Tactory. That's all I am saying and I am leaving soon anyway.

>women with the same education and title are paid less than men doing the same job
Correct. Its called a merit-based raise and men more often than not perform better than women. Men also tend to have more indirect experience which gives them greater insight and better perspective for a given role. Given otherwise identical credentials education age and experience it can shown that men have spent most of their off-job time developing or learning skills that can still be applied to a given role while women tend to spend that same time shopping, finding themselves, or raising babies.
Truth is all factors being otherwise equal employers get more out of their male employees.

Attached: favoritepepe.png (1080x1072, 547K)

>all this black people anger
why do Americans tolerate this? Seems like every thread on Veeky Forums ends up with blacks ruining a city, blacks causing problems in restaurants. It's never Spanish it's never Asians, it's always blacks. Is the whole country just that cucked that they'll tolerate it if it is that bad?

Attached: huhh.png (470x423, 206K)

What business is it of yours how they pay? Honestly I hope I live to see the day that you people are replaced by robot waiters.

And by "African American" or "black", I DO mean niggers, for any that might be confused.

It's just an observation, no need to be rude.

Attached: 1485216346071.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Most are always shuckin and jiving to find a way to get over on the man.

Attached: rhP3Owi.jpg (2048x1536, 860K)

He was making a joke, dummy. Everyone knows this already, at least on Veeky Forums.

Every country is cucked in different ways. We are working on it though, we have managed to keep their population relatively stable thanks to abortion and kept them in containment zones due to keeping them independent on the state for survival. Maybe one of these days.

this. believe it or not ck is the least tumblr infested board

Good luck anons. Sounds like you just need to enforce some rules with them.

Oh, is that for black people? I've walked past it but never looked in. Always assumed it was for college aged white girls.

We have to tolerate it. If we resist wr are labeled racists. But yes...given the oportunity to manage, lead, or dominate any situation or environment they will find a way to fuck it up. Look at any us city with a black majority government or population. Look at any neighborhood once they start moving...a predominantly black restaurant or school. Hell look at the Astrodome...that was just two weeks.

Friday/Saturday night it's easily 50% blacks. Anyone that goes here is retarded. Everything is overpriced.

About 30% of the country is liberals who fellate each other as to who has more white guilt and who can suck more minority cock. They do everything possible to pass laws that we have to tolerate it, it has gotten so bad they are practically authoritarian in ideology now.

>the chef took the fried chicken off the menu and they have added a 20% fixed gratuity.
That deserves (You)....

Attached: .....jpg (236x330, 14K)

That was bait you dumb faggot.

The only time a girl will refuse for you to pay is if she's horrified you might think she's into you. She's sending a clear message to you that you have no chance.

Every girl I've been with has let me pay.

Sorry you had to do your fucking job, wagie. Pushing buttons on a computer has to be one of the easiest tasks a waiter needs to do.

paypig detected

>Is the whole country just that cucked that they'll tolerate it if it is that bad?

Nah, only in the big cities. The suburbs and country folk don't play that shit.

This was when i was dating each long term no

>Voluntarily eat at place that is overpriced
>Upset that they are paying too much and demand to pay less
But why

My gf pays for the food usually too because I never have a fucking job lmao. Sometimes I just throw her a bone and offer to pay, and she's so happy, she's like "Oh wow you're so good dear!" and pats my head

because they know they can get away with it and they always do. They always get like 30% taken off the bill.

Kek you're living the good life, Chad.

>"Oh wow you're so good dear!" and pats my head
Fido?

It seems that whites are the only culture that encourages agreeing on a set price and not trying to swindle each other. In other countries like Arab nations it is viewed as good if you are able to cheat someone out of money or swindle them.

No THAT was bait you dumb faggot.

It seems like in some cultures there's a notion of fairness which means bills are split between friends and even family sometimes based on who had what.

In others splitting the bill is considered cold and unfriendly because it's like you're putting money before the relationship. In China I know that people literally fight over who gets the privilege of paying.

I tend to go by these:

If I invite you, then I'll pay for it.
If it's a couples' dinner, then split along relationships.
If it's multiple friends, then every man for himself except maybe split appetizers.
If it's family, then the richest fucker gets the bill.

>muh meritocracy myth

this

Any other industry fags notice that FoH are the most self-unaware people probably anywhere, and have zero warrant judging anyone else, yet do so almost non-stop?

I do this same exact shit. It is the most logical imo.

FoH?

>If it's multiple friends, then every man for himself except maybe split appetizers.
among my friends we trade off like op observed. I'll get it one time, then next time we have dinner someone else will get it, and it kinda circles around. We don't keep dedicated track or anything and generally attempt to pay regardless, but since my friends are not mooches we all end up paying at one dinner or another.

this

>on the food and cooking board
>in an industry thread
>doesn't know what foh means, despite being in a retarded frog poster foh thread

My family does.

We are the reason you get to wash dishes. You should thank us instead of being a hater.

I actually tell the servers to go to the dish pit if we're short a hand, because I have actual shit that needs to get done in the kitchen.

It could be that girls understand small shit can fracture relationships, secretly. So it's more fair to always know it is correct and fair by paying your own way.

That said, I'm female, and have seen both, and have so many friends it's not a give and take next time that is easily remembered. Those dudes you always see might be on work break and it's same two guys always buying and eating out close to the office.

Lol no you don't. You aren't the boss of anyone

>girls understand small shit can fracture relationships
>that said, i'm female

I hate making stereotypes and whatnot with all this r9k bullshit around, but you're not doing yourself any favors this time.

I run the kitchen 80% of the time and I dictate what's going on to the floor manager. Everyone in FoH is replaceable and too much of my job is spent reminding them of that fact.

I'm not OP, asshole

>t. Sous chef at Chili's

No they eat olive garden.

you sound like a really easy going guy and like a lot of fun to work with.

Attached: Narcissus.jpg (1200x1453, 434K)

I'm actually stupidly nice and loath managing people. I'm honestly just too busy to deal with server bullshit, and most of them are stupid anyway.

you must be brilliant

Yeah they have the idea that they were slaves for hundreds of years ingrained in their brain and they think everyone else owes them something.

I have an african american roommate and she is extremely self-centered; the kind of person who will go to stores 10 minutes before closing and browse the whole store "They cant kick me out once im already in there"

>be black
>hate tipping but I do it out of guilt / fear of stereotypes.

Admit it, some of you just straight up hate black people. Good tippers or not. Of course you'll say nothing of white people who tip terribly, because they don't have darker skin than you.

Attached: Beja man - Sudan.jpg (999x925, 417K)

Niggah, i'm white, never tip and couldn't give one rat's ass what some extra chromosome server says or thinks about me. No wonder you get walked all over.

At least you're not an Indian or an Arab.

>some of you straight up hate black people
You say that like it's a bad thing.

My wife always pays when we go out, but she uses the card for our shared account and she doesn't work. I just think it's funny.

Girls don't like owing people something they can't repay on their back

yea, the american kind. they love carbs and garlicky stuff.

(((Arab nations)))

I do the former with my buds

>muh "oppression" complex
>muh "self-victimization to avoid personal responsibility" meme
>muh "wasn't going to amount to anything anyway good thing I have this convenient excuse" excuse

>girls understand small shit can fracture relationships
>better keep track of every little thing so I know when to hate my friends
Really made me think

>looking for racism in others because of internalized guilt
You should be on David Chang's next show

Attached: 1444589480525.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>i run the kitchen 80% of the time
Haha that means one other guy spends 80% of his time golfing, getting high, and fucking the wait staff and 15% of his time fixing your mistakes and telling you what to do next. The remaining 5% is spent telling you he couldn't do it without you.
Congratulations for being someone's tool.

I do straight up hate black people

Except that he's the owner and works like 100 hours a week. I just run the kitchen most of the time so that he doesn't have to worry about it and can do other business stuff and be in the FoH.

>FoH.

Attached: tips-fedora.jpg (479x720, 40K)

You need better friends if you're hanging with a group that will start resenting eachother over $10-20 price differences.

But then again: m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuml-tc75A

We hate you because you have double digit iq's, lack abstract thinking and commit the most crime per capita which makes you a net drain on taxes, infrastructure and resources and cry about racism like an adult child whenever you're not molly coddled
Literally every nation is better off without your kind objectively, not tipping just goes to show you will never assimilate

Attached: taylor swift autism.webm (480x480, 1.63M)