Anyone else throw away onions when they start to sprout?

anyone else throw away onions when they start to sprout?
it makes me so uncomfortable

Attached: green-sprout-onion-9075455.jpg (800x535, 74K)

i still use em just cut the green core out, hope that dont do anythin bad........

Enjoy your tits soygoy

it sucks the sweetness from them and they become bitter.

I just plant them

tears

I do this then grow another onion from the stalk.

If its just a little green sproutling on the inside and the onion is still firm/health i'll use it. If its just past that, I'll wait until there is folliage like in OP's pic and use the leaves while discarding the bulb. The leaves if you get them at the proper time have a nice but mild onion flavor. Unless there is any sign of mold. Then it gets tossed outside.

plant them they will make more onions.

I use so many onions I don't usually let them get to that point. Same with garlic. I always need onion and garlic.

sprouted onions are literally, literally healthier for you in ways your body will love. and it also means your onion isnt a genetically modified braincell bomb. eat it faggot.

>in ways your body will love
>a genetically modified braincell bomb

and then there's this fucking faggot

if not havng your braincells rewired and destroyed isnt something your body will love, then you are a smart feller hurh

sprouted onions generally have a weaker flavour than fresher ones. like said, I'll use the sprouts themselves if I want a weaker onion flavour, but otherwise, I compost them

Attached: whereulive.png (428x315, 59K)

How do you let onions get to this point? This happens to me with garlic but not onions. Sometimes I still use sprouted garlic but just threw some out yesterday. Do sprouted garlic bulbs also suck the flavor from garlic like it does to onions?

Attached: 7830_640.jpg (640x402, 98K)

I got one growing in a pot I rescued from this dumbass I know who wouldn't cook his so it started sprouting

>it makes me so uncomfortable
Me too. One day the onions will rise up and destroy us.

Ever use them sliced up in a salad or in a soup? Pretty yummy.

They made a whole religion out of that & called it Jainism

>enjoy your tits soygoy
>onions

yfw

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Has anyone just planted them when they start to sprout? Start an onion garden?

cant you cut off the spouts and regrow them for unlimited onions?

onion salesman here. delete this post.

EXPOSED

also, why don't we just give some onions to the starving third world people and then they can have unlimited food for free???

>rescued an onion

Is it happy in it's new forever home?

I think so. its in my parents house next to a bunch of other indoor plants by the window. getting tall.

so how did the being naked at all times part come in because of onions

depends on where you store your produce and how old it is, I've had an onion sprout after only 5 days because I just keep them on the counter

Add to your eggs in the morning

i think your infected with a virus bro my browser doesnt sprout anything

send drugs

alpha