Holy shit Veeky Forums I think I found it...

Holy shit Veeky Forums I think I found it, the absolute best fast food deal in existence: taco bell's beefy frito burrito

I'm a dirt-poor college student who subsists almost entirely on free pizza and fast food deals, and I've been looking for the absolute best bang for my buck and I think I've found it in the beefy frito burrito, it's $1 even, 440 calories and weighs 181 grams. I don't think there's a better price-to-weight ratio out there, I thought it was the mcchicken at $1 and 131 grams, but this blows it out of the water, and at 440 calories I can order 5 of these and get my calories in for the day, 2 lbs of food and 2200 calories for $5, not bad

I understand this may not be as exciting to many of you out there, but me and my bros are putting taco bell out of business with how much we order these, i feel like i've found the holy grail, nothing else on their menu compares, idk how this thing doesn't cost like $1.89 or even more, taco bell is really losing money with this

Are there any better fast food deals out there for poor college students? Specifically I'm looking for price-to-weight ratio

Also generally fast food deals thread, like I said I used to live on mcchickens, which are still a pretty good deal

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Try their nakey eggy burrito, Thank me later you fat retard

you mean the naked egg taco? (i can't find a naked egg burrito on their menu) i've had it and it's amazing, but still falls short of the frito burrito by costing twice as much ($1.99) and weight 55 grams less (126 g)

i also love the beefy mini quesadilla and it's also on the dollar menu, but it's not as good a deal either as it weighs a measly 83 grams. This fat retard is looking for total mass

Attached: B L O A T L O R D.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I've been shilling those for the past month and finally just got sick of them. Three fritos burritos and a 5 layer just to mix things up (and it's actually much better, despite being over twice the price) has been my go to order for weeks now. I usually save one fritos burrito for breakfast. But yeah, the quality and nutritional value relative to the price is practically unheard of, especially considering all the included fire sauce you want.

>$160/mo for one persons food
>good

Are all college kids this dumb?

I'm still trying to figure out whether buying 3 or 4 of the 1 buck nacho fries is a better deal than buying the 3 or 4 buck nacho fries belle grande

>taco bell is really losing money with this

I’m sure they are. It’s called a loss leader. They may be losing money in your specific scenario, but most people order other more expensive shit as well

The nacho fries are a terrible deal any way you look at it.

i havent been to taco bell since I had friends which was about 2 years ago whats the new good shit ? ive heard about the fries are they any good

Preaching to the choir OP. Every day on my way to work nightshift I get 3 beefy frito burritos and a large baja blast. It comes out to less than $5 every time. By the time I get to work I've finished all three and I feel full and satisfied for 8 hours. Guess what I get when I come home? You can probably guess.
But sometimes they mess it up and it makes me pretty mad. They'll either douse it in cheese sauce and it's just nasty, or they'll fold it so that 25% of the burrito is empty and just bread. It's even worse when they use stale fritos. Most of the time they build it vertically too - where you have a layer of nothing but cheese sauce, a layer of nothing but meat, and then a layer of nothing but rice. It's like they've never made a burrito in their life.

Learn to ccook your own food retard, you can eat better and healthier all month long for 2/3rds the price. Despite appearances this is actually a cooking board, not a fucking fast food board. We should have just one fast food general thread where all the fast food retards can post their shit.

Who would have ever thought you'd get upset clicking on this topic user

Attached: 1462329630081.png (1800x1578, 199K)

I made that mistake. The inside is just fried potatoes

These are OK, but in high school my friends and I would load up on $1 beefy crunch burritos, which blow these out of the water.

After the beefy crunch all other dollar menu items pale in comparison.

Have fun spending 30 hours saving $75 lol

I was already mad when I looked at the catalog and half the threads obviously were about fast food.

Except those 30 hours are fun and relaxing, and if you do it the smart way it wont take you an hour a day.

Walmart has giant burritos for one dollar.

2 beefy fritos, 2 5 layer burritos and then maybe 1 of whatever special menu item they have featured is my go to pig the fuck out meal.

> implies it's not a good idea to spend 15/20 minutes per meal cooking something healthy that will taste good instead of wasting them fapping to furries and then eat junk
> is on this board

>cooking something healthy
And what, pray tell might that be? Careful, any answer you give will be destroyed by one nutrition faction or another. And that's what they are, factions on the level of absurd religious and political tribal affiliations, including the FDA.

Everyone agrees that a burger is healthy, with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and pickles.

mcchickens aren't for fucking poor college students. you probably didn't even properly appreciate them, you just stuffed them in your face to survive.

Lol, no they don't!
>mayo full of saturated fats and sugar
>mustard full of petroleum derived chemicals
>lettuce saturated in pesticides and herbicides, and empty calories with almost no vitamins
>tomato a gmo frankenstein with no flavor or vitamins
>pickles mega sodium bomb
>burger factory farmed beef "parts" ground into a paste and fried in unhealthy fats

Enjoy your opportunity cost, slave

Enjoy your diabetes taco man

Good thing that only applies to fast food burgers and literally none of the locally sourced ingredients I get for cost from the co-op down the road

i think so, yes.

Anything hand cooked that you don't fill to saturation with sodium, unhealthy fats or all the other shit you get in fast food.

i only eat rice and beans that i buy in bulk. hardcore poverty mode