You shouldn't drink alcohol because it's actual poison that just makes you fat and temporary retarded, but one day...

You shouldn't drink alcohol because it's actual poison that just makes you fat and temporary retarded, but one day, permanently retarded. Don't you love your liver anons?

Attached: 1511411921389.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hcP_jTqjGY&t=10s
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh24-1/05-11.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18791048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really need to quit.

Attached: giphy.gif (700x502, 1.19M)

Yep.

Alcohol users are pure degenerates.

Nuh uh.
One cup of Henny's, got me feeling good
Two cup of Henny's, got the dick on wood
Three cup of Henny's, got me stumblin', whoadee
Four cups, yeah, now it's a party!

Attached: 1513347271254.jpg (2000x1396, 200K)

and morons from /pol/ like you are pure cancer

I love my liver, but I love a good beer as well. If they get better at n/a beer I'll switch to that happily.

>muh degeneracy
You have to be 18 to post on this site.

Yeah, everyone that dislikes drunks is your /pol/ boogeyman.

They're just as bad. Any reasonable person can see the downside of alcohol and simply abstain from it. Vocal retards and zealots are the ones who try to put people down for indulging.

But yet, you need me to measure your life against.

No, but everyone who uses the
>everything I don't like is degenerate
meme is.
You could use a number of actually valid arguments but would rather use a moronic buzzword, good job.

>hurrurr le degenerates xDDD
>le boogeyman meme

yeah, you're from /pol/
fuck off back to your containment board retard

Attached: 1521389709422.jpg (763x771, 60K)

There is a difference between enjoying a small amount of alcohol and being a drunk. I drink maybe twice a month during social occasions and have at most 2-3 drinks. A small amount of alcohol actually has health benefits. Stop being a retard.

OP is right, it actually disturbs me how many people on this board drink alcohol regularly. You shouldn't drink because you want to "have a good time". You shouldn't drink because it's socially acceptable, and you shouldn't drink because you just want to escape the situation. The human body does not require any amount of ingested alcohol to function. Only 10 percent of the alcohol you actually drink actually makes it to your brain. The rest is processed within your liver, because it's actual poison. It destroys you liver, and gradually erodes cognition and thought processes within your brain. You're literally slowly making yourself fat and giving yourself ADHD. Why would anyone fucking do this to themselves, just for three hours of not being able to correctly feel sadness? It's not worth what it takes away from you. Leave drinking to the stupid and naive normalfag.

Attached: E34D0306448B486D85CB06EA04F90C6B.jpg (600x615, 181K)

Plenty of famous intellectuals were alcoholics

I guess you dont eat onions, peppers, or any other regular food thats slightly toxic right?

ITT: Mostly adults with childlike worldviews

Attached: 8d6 (1).jpg (645x729, 41K)

drinking is my greatest pleasure.

You realize that there's a massive difference between the toxin potency of refined alcohol and a pepper right?

I was against alcohol when I was a kid too, I used to tell people how great weed is "it's just a plant from the earth" type bullshit, then reality hit and the drink helped.

To be fair, they were already destined to be incredibly intelligent individuals. The average normalshit can't really afford to lose the additional brain power.

how can I love my liver if I hate myself?

me too, breh

Allow me to translate your post
>In hindsight, I was naive as a child because I used accam's razor and based my views on alcohol on what was known and what people told me, because I didn't know any better, despite the fact that what they were telling was actually right. Now, as an "intelligent" adult, I'm smart enough to known that everyone drinks, anyways, and that somehow makes it okay.

Attached: image8.jpg (639x575, 113K)

Who are you referring to?

>biggest board
>containment board
this is a political site now whether you like it or not, take it up with leftists who ban everything they don't like and driving dorks like that here

Attached: 1521401849640.jpg (1890x1630, 144K)

>destined to be incredibly intelligent
No they weren't. They just found a purpose and devoted their life to it. They could have easily been a failure.

Well obviously, they had some kind of genetic disposition to be able to process information differently from regular people.

>most popular board
>containment board

heh

Attached: pol.png (2069x2681, 414K)

Maybe. I doubt they all had some genius gene in their body though. Most just vigorously studied whatever it was they decided to make their life's work

>Leave drinking to the stupid and naive normalfag.
People told me the normalfag life sucked, but I've been happier than ever.

If you moderate your intake and eat a whole food plant-based diet the damage to your body is pretty minimal.

It is a containment board, newfag. It just doesn't work very well because the moderation is trash.

yeah, but it attenuates my autism

Small amounts of alcohol is perfectly fine and does not damage your body or mind. Heavy drinking and binge drinking does.

Occasional alcohol consumption has health benefits in fact. Stop being a retard.

Two drinks of less than a pint per week can't be that bad desu, I've only started doing this recently.

>Red wine gud for da heart memer thinks he can call someone else a retard
You realize that you can much easier aquire the same benefits just by eating healthy right?

Attached: 1519307919316.jpg (800x1209, 204K)

I'm not even talking about red wine you tard, and no, just eating healthy does not actually give the same benefits of occasional alcohol consumption.

Any kind of alcohol helps lower your rate of heart disease and stroke because of having alcohol in your blood, it helps blood flow through all your veins and vein permeability. It is literally the effects of having an occasional depressant to relax your arteries and what alcohol does to your veins while in your blood.

Stop being a fucking moron.

>calling me a newfag
>implying there is a rule against "degenerate posting"

I know your mother's phone number. Want me to tell her how much of a naughty boy you are?

Attached: 1409350778483.gif (324x244, 1.27M)

>Alcohol lowers rate of heart disease
>Having alcohol in your blood is a good thing
We've got a live one, boys

Attached: E151224C218B46E0997A8B6FE8FDFF4F.jpg (960x745, 45K)

Occasional consumption of alcohol can health benefits. I literally don't know what your argument against this is other than posting memes.

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=0hcP_jTqjGY&t=10s

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh24-1/05-11.pdf

Why is anyone even paying attention to the anti-alcohol people itt, when they have no friends, are virgins and have nothing worthwhile going for them? These points show there is something wrong with them, so why are you even wasting time entertaining them?

>Occasional alcohol consumption has health benefits in fact. Stop being a retard.
Health benefits for people living the standard American lifestyle, yes, but for "health freaks" (defined as people who get at least 30 minutes of exercise and eat 1 (ONE) serving of vegetables a day) it has no effect whatsoever.

Ok, show some evidence for what you're saying because I already posted a study that supports my position. You're just talking out your ass.

Keeps me on the edge, need it for survival.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18791048

degenerate
[verb dih-jen-uh-reyt; adjective, noun dih-jen-er-it]
verb (used without object), degenerated, degenerating.
to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities; deteriorate:
The morale of the soldiers degenerated, and they were unable to fight.
to diminish in quality, especially from a former state of coherence, balance, integrity, etc.:
The debate degenerated into an exchange of insults.

Stop being text book degenerates

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18791048
Also I am confused by what you mean for 'standard american lifestyle' when linking a UK study. The UK is nearly as fat as the USA.

>I am confused by what you mean for 'standard american lifestyle' when linking a UK study.
>those with poor health behaviours (little exercise, poor diet and smokers)

>when they have no friends, are virgins and have nothing worthwhile going for them?

this isn't a valid insult on Veeky Forums

Alcohol is enjoyable as fuck. I can’t really imagine paying >$100 for a meal and drinking soda with it.

One thing I don’t understand though is people who only drink if their aiming to get wasted.

stop being textbook cancer, redditor

>people who only drink if their aiming to get wasted
>he thinks we're aiming at something

>excited to turn 21
>gonna get drunk!
>see some dude comforting his girlfriend while she vomits on the train station platform
>why do people consider this fun?
>swear off it before hitting 21
>22
>realize I have no idea what hard liquor tastes like
>friends just turned 21 so we get rum brandy and vodka
>picture related
Alcohol is one of man's greatest inventions.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 15K)

They are fox and grapes faggots. I know someone in real life that doesn't like to drink so he doesn't want other people to do it either.

Well, the study doesn't seem to think among 'health freaks' there are negatives to moderate alcohol consumption. I am still not sure what the problem is.

>CONCLUSION: The cardioprotective benefit from moderate drinking does not apply equally to all drinkers, and this variability should be emphasised in public health messages.

Did you even read what I linked?

It's not an insult, it's who you people are. You don't ask children or the mentally handicapped for their option on economics, for example.

Did you not read what you just posted?

The benefits do not apply equally. The study did not conclude that there were health risks to 'health freaks' associated with moderate alcohol consumption.

it's not a valid reason to disregard someone on Veeky Forums, either

i drink alcohol every day, btw

>accams razor

Attached: 46c.png (680x510, 331K)

I only aspire to outlive my parents, it would make my mom very sad if I died and even though she's done some bad stuff to me over the years I love her very much. Once they are gone I could give a shit if my liver gets up and walks off leaving me to die

I never even said that you retard, go back and read my posts.

It's a valid reason to disregard people anywhere. This isn't your safe space.

no it's not, and no it's not

Dumbass normalshit.

Attached: buzzwords.jpg (900x900, 249K)

Whatever you say, little man.

Dumbass subhuman who can't even do a simple task.

Will I become this retarded if I keep drinking?

this, normies plz leave. Also OP, I know it's bad for me but it's fun for a night or two to indulge.

Attached: popov-vodka.jpg (960x1280, 239K)

There's no way *you* can possibly become more retarded, user. Don't worry about it.

we would literally still be animals without alcohol. ethnogens created man.

I am not merely killing off brain cells. I am systematically weeding out the weak ones.

Attached: 08_WineRacks01.jpg (979x481, 80K)

>OP brings up good points about why alcohol is bad
>It makes you fat and retarded over a period of time
>Alcohol drinking degenerates flock to this thread to disprove him
>Not a single person can actually generate a good reason why alcohol is a good thing
>Drinkers instead call non drinkers virgins and children, this proving OP's point
Really gets those neurons firing

Attached: distorteddd.jpg (200x200, 11K)

nobody seriously thinks alcohol is a good thing you stupid moron
the thing is nobody cares, and nobody cares what stupid 12 year olds like you who just discovered /pol/ consider "degenerate"

Just like weed, alcohol only slows down development of the brain. It doesn't actually kill any brain cells. Unless of course you, you know, drink yourself to death.

Completely abstaining from something like alcohol is ridiculous. Yes, if you are a degenerate who can not control yourself or if you have some other health issues, abstention may be the best option for you. But you are more annoying than the typical militant vegan or health fad freak at this point.

Alcohol doesn't make you fat though, only eating more calories than you burn makes you fat. That statement makes as much sense as saying fruits and vegetables makes you fat. The only thing that can make you fat is yourself.

>Implying I'm from /pol/
If you browse Veeky Forums for long enough, you're gonna hear the word "degenerate" at some point or another. I'm using it because it's the only word fitting for the situation, you filthy alcohol guzzling degenerate.
>Alhol dseont gill bianr sells, ecksept, yuo no, wen it deos
That is some spectacular logic, user. I'm glad your making so much progress. I'll tell you what, you're gonna die one day, so you might as well kill yourself now.

Attached: Math.png (750x1000, 794K)

I don't mind other people drinking as long as they can manage their intake and know when to stop.
I have friends I refuse to be around when they drink because they will get so fucked up and then I end up having to babysit them the rest of the night.
I also see people who time after time get so fucked up to the point that they can barely stand up and get into their cars and drive home.
Bottom line is DRINK RESPONSIBLY or don't drink at all.

>Mariana Cordoba
Rest in peace, beauty.

Now you two are just OVERFLOWING with testosterone, aren't you?

That would be telling.

>come into Veeky Forums
>this is the first thread I see
How is this even a discussion? Alcohol is bad for you.

Attached: 1499823536001.gif (150x150, 144K)

I am going bald.

I actually do have high test levels but that because I work heavy physical manual labor jobs.

>Completely abstaining from something like alcohol is ridiculous.
What the fuck? What is ridiculous about that?

"Never trust a man who doesn't drink."

- Winston Churchill, arguably the greatest statesman of the 20th century. Join the adult world, faggot.

Attached: Wc0107-04780r.jpg (444x553, 189K)

Grow up, manchild.

Because how far do you take it? Do you refuse to eat anything which was cooked with alcohol at some point, but which was extensively burned off (for all practical purposes, completely burned off)? Do you avoid all yeast products? Do you refuse to eat any kind of fruit that is not ripe directly off the tree and not over ripe by one day?

Oh, and I'll add religious reasons. I may not agree with it, but I certainly understand it.

He's obviously talking about not drinking alcoholic beverages

I got the hardest working liver in Wisconsin. What do you think? The little bastard could probably lift weights, it's so strong.

I never saw the point in drinking so I never started
I don't understand why people who do drink get so aggressive over fact that I don't

Because we use it to numb ourselves in place of real coping skills, and you saying you don't drink is like saying you live a healthier and happier life than we do, which is probably true but puts us off anyways.

Same reason obese people will chide people who are trying to lose weight for bringing a salad to work for lunch. We are self-destructive, and to excuse ourselves of guilt we delude ourselves into thinking our behavior is the norm and that anyone who's escaped the cycle is the misguided one.

I do drink, but you're a pathetic addicted retard if you think abstinence is "ridiculous". Ironically, you both have a lot of growing up to do yourselves if you actually think alcohol consumption is in any way a sign of maturity. I hope for your sake you're just falseflagging to make drinkers look like obnoxious morons.

Yes, and I'm saying that is still a ridiculous statement to make. I understand that some people need to draw a line for whatever works for them, but then to take the sort of attitude that is displayed in this thread, particularly buy the post that I was responding to, it is ridiculous.

Follow the replies, asshole.