This /sip/ shit is addictive, been drinking daily for the past week

this /sip/ shit is addictive, been drinking daily for the past week

Attached: 1521415931640.jpg (2048x1536, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-scary-link-between-energy-drinks-and-brain-174346481.html
nypost.com/2017/10/13/mans-love-of-energy-drinks-leads-to-brain-hemorrhage/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/energy-drinks-trigger-depression-and-anxiety
cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/diet-nutrition/a13914836/scientific-link-energy-drinks-mental-health-issues/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4930366/how-drinking-red-bull-or-monster-is-damaging-your-physical-and-mental-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip ur teeth lol

I switch them up, otherwise they make me gag

the meme white one never tastes bad, in fact its the one i've been drinking for a whole week since the /sip/ meme started

Don't be a siplet.

Attached: 20180322_134552.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

White monster is probably the most delicious drink I've ever had, aside from the apple and blueberry juices from my home country

tried the blue one but not as good, was dissapointed and bought the white one again...those meme masters must know their shit

Attached: monster-energy-ultra-blue-energy-drink.jpg (400x400, 24K)

666, goyim

w2c modafinil

India of course. I used modabits last time.

Are you the same guy that took this photo

Attached: gay6.png (555x553, 707K)

Holy shit.

Attached: 1520032901786.jpg (820x424, 127K)

Reminder that they recently found out that """""sips""""" literally cause mental retardation.

>sip boyz 2018!!!
>*watches pro wrestling*
>*stinks and has shitty grammar*
>*wears backwards baseball cap and stinks some more*

yahoo.com/lifestyle/the-scary-link-between-energy-drinks-and-brain-174346481.html
nypost.com/2017/10/13/mans-love-of-energy-drinks-leads-to-brain-hemorrhage/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/energy-drinks-trigger-depression-and-anxiety
cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/diet-nutrition/a13914836/scientific-link-energy-drinks-mental-health-issues/
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4930366/how-drinking-red-bull-or-monster-is-damaging-your-physical-and-mental-health/

Attached: 1517492500445.gif (304x226, 1.83M)

doesn't matter my brain is already fried from drug use

good thing I sip sparingly

>implying alcoholics and drug addicts care about your health preaching
thanks for the bump. time for another sip

Have another bump, my man.

Energy drinks destroy the mind and body while offering no benefits. It's a jewtoxin. Thanks for making these threads so that the word will be spread to the people that need to see it.

Attached: slide_20.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

~sparingly~

>to many
take it easy on those sips lad

>ever defending a literal jewtoxin designed to kill people, keep them brainless and steal their monies at the same time
there's a special place in hell for you.

Attached: 2D79396B00000578-3276149-Energy_boost_The_caffeine_in_energy_drinks_causes_the_body_to_go-a-68_14450 (961x724, 162K)

>I'm defending anything
I'm preaching moderation.

~gay~

I can't even buy Monsters anymore thanks to these threads. I now associate them with this cancerous reddit-tier circle-jerk.

These threads are cancer, but so are the no-fun allowed LARPers like you.

>caring about health shit
>not wanting to be cool and popular and energized at PUBG
fuck off n00b

Attached: 24234.png (1142x640, 959K)

^///^

It's not about "no fun allowed" what's "fun" about drinking laboratory spewn jewtoxins rather than something real? It's about spreading the truth of this garbage and nothing more.

Attached: Energydrink1-461708.jpg (590x798, 177K)

Normalfags are retarded bro, I stopped trying educate them a long time ago, they actually like to be enslaved and retarded.

fuck off n00b

>tfw no gf who /sips/

Attached: 1521744238618.png (991x744, 1.26M)

damn, did Sminem go to HRT or something?

Attached: sminem cool.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

i bet he drinks monster during his csgo matches

>"educating" people by shoving things they already know down their throat
It's called knowing and not caring because guess what, I just want to live my life without you faggots screaming in my ear and telling me what I'm supposed to like and not like. I'm assuming you're a /pol/dditor by the way you whine and this is why your movement is now falling. People are getting fed up with this shit. Exact same mistake the left made.

Is this because kabbala reference to 111?

/sips/ are sugar free and zero calorie you utter fool

Oops, I'll just leave this here. You're getting lazy, shill.

Attached: IMG_20180322_120944.jpg (1439x1516, 308K)

Is there anything more to these retarded threads other than blatant product placement?

These are the exact same posts in that other thread on r9k what the FUCK is going on

see
>people still believe shills aren't real

>make jewtoxin
>kill kids with it
>literally gets proven that ENERGY DRINK CAUSE LITERAL 24/7 BRAIN DAMAGE
>stroke each others jew noses while you try to find more ways sneakily trick idiots into consuming your laboratory made jewtoxin

Attached: Capture.jpg (789x715, 119K)

>can't into moderation
get rekt kid

Attached: 1521168903260.jpg (645x679, 312K)

These make me fall asleep

delet this

>""""""energy""""""" drink
>no calories

really makes you think

>"quaffed"

of all the words they could have used, they used 'quaffed' which is hardly less inappropriate than 'supped'

>still believing that anyone on earth would shill ironically
I, as a shitposter got better things to do than do the dirty work for some cuckcompany.
btw, the prolapsed anus edit was hilarious

you have ADHD. its like when these people take speed and it mellows them out and allows them to concentate

Good sipgoys.

Attached: S I P G O Y.png (634x710, 255K)

Yep I like to get my scientific facts from cosmopolitan and yahoo as well.

Like somebody else already said, stop trying to educate people, nobody wants to hear the opinion of some bitter troll who comes into threads that he obviously dislikes just so he can drop "the truth" on them.

>sipfaggots literally always on damage control
>bitter troll who comes into threads that he obviously dislikes
You faggots shit the board up with 5 of these threads at a time, fuck you.

Fake news, probably paid for by Big Alcohol

that first /sniff/ of addiction for the day

Attached: that first SIP of the day.webm (460x816, 915K)

Been a white one loyalist for months.
Recently converted to Bang.
Better tasting and twice the caffeine.
Worth the extra cost.
Sipboys take note - you're looking at the future of sips right here.

Attached: bang.jpg (840x560, 72K)

real talk: the /sip/ meme is cool and all but this sugar-free shit just tastes fucking vile

bruh

Attached: C584E8FE-1BF5-4F55-8CA6-2C50B020BAA4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

How to filter out certain threads on desktop Veeky Forums?

What kind of faggot pays 2 dollars of cancerous sugar water? Fuck your sips. Caffeine pills or over night cold brewed ice coffee.

stimulants keep my blood sugars low, other components have kept my mind sharp, been cranking out writing like mad because of them. but obtuse angles and all that, I guess

Why do cold Red Bulls taste so good compared to all the other shitty brands like Adrenaline or Monster?

Attached: 131513115623.png (1080x1003, 1.67M)

my man.

I don't know how you can drink sugar slurry on a daily basis and not feel like a complete piece of shit.

>mfw 3 for $5 on monsters at the supermarket

Attached: Untitled.jpg (272x242, 15K)

Me niether, i started drinking red bulls weakly and started feelimg sick

Picked up these from an asian market last week, something like $8 for a 10 pack. Holy shit, these perk me up more than any can of monster.

Attached: Miso.jpg (385x385, 13K)

What about Lipovitan-D?

Do you lift? When you're regularly doing mad weights, you need the power that only a well crafted /sip/ can offer just to stay awake.

Don't know, they did have Bacchus F next to it. That just looked like a small soda than an energy drink though given the ingredients.

M-150 is the original and still the best energy drink. I bring one of these into work and sip on them over the course of a couple of days. Still not entirely sure that they're legal to sell in the US.

no iron brew
>diet coke
da farq

I can see why you're able to sip on them over the course of a couple days, shit is amazing. Why would they be illegal in the US though?

I first encountered them in Thailand, seeing the empty bottles littered all down the side of the roads in Bangkok, and had to try them when I saw them in 7/11. When I came back home I looked all over and online to see if I could find them and it was basically impossible, then I started seeing them in random Asian markets. I don't really know, but I imagine they contain some kind of shit that isn't approved by the FDA or something, and are basically on kinder egg status, because why else wouldn't they have even made an attempt to compete with Red Bull?

Whats that cap about?

We don't have them where I'm from

I would assume because 5 hour energy has a huge monopoly on small mL energy boosters. Also Americans like to consume, so most of us would prefer a 16 oz drink to a 100-150 mL drink (although I much prefer this now).

Red Bull became popular long before 5 hour, and was originally only sold in those little cans. If anything I'd say it was because M-150 isn't carbonated.

People actually drink this kind of garbage?Like for real?

Attached: 1491374975621.jpg (336x330, 23K)

Have you tried a daily regime of this nectar? No? Then you can't talk, because you simply don't know.

>cosmopolitan
>the sun

user....

You could have just said "UK".

Normally sip ultra but I switched it today, not disappointed

Attached: 1521811140403102657423.jpg (2880x2160, 2.29M)

mirin' them venous sclerosis gains

Attached: theklokovhaetcoke.png (990x650, 433K)

>Ridiculously big forearms
A-user I...

3 for €4,5 is the norm here. Sometimes I can find them at €1,10 per can.

When will there be a mango locos sip.

Why would i want to drink caffeine pisswater daily?

White sips dont have sugar retard

How can monsterlets compete

Attached: 7435676876.jpg (921x600, 170K)

>tfw regularly sipping both
feels fucking good man

OP is a gigantic fucking faggot.

>past week
I've been drinking 1-2 a weekday for over a year now

Coca Cola here, we just started sending this into the market. Pretty good if you like the rehab line. We also are getting samples of the re-release of green tea rehab for a possible mid-summer launch. Pink rehab is going to start being phased out as well, similar to what happened to citron.

Attached: dragon monster.jpg (540x960, 67K)

>tfw no /sniff/ gf

Hmm, interesting.

It's tasty. It makes you feel good. It sharpens mental alertness. It's affordable.

Make sure you post your kidney stones when they come out

Attached: Spectacle.jpg (320x320, 48K)

But but but I like citron.

Attached: 111aaa.gif (300x151, 436K)

Enjoy the stash I have at work, been meaning to bring it home.

Attached: Last of citron.jpg (400x720, 72K)

>zero calories
Literally impossible

>decide to give this fag the benefit of the doubt and read one of the articles
>all the "study" has proven is that kids who play sports are more likely to drink energy drinks
I hate these threads with a passion but you should still kill yourself