For me it's Mexican coca cola in the glass bottle. The most refreshing cola!

For me it's Mexican coca cola in the glass bottle. The most refreshing cola!

Attached: Mexicoke.jpg (1200x1601, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/20/health/he-54596
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sugar water isn't refreshing.

>Sugar water isn't refreshing.
Yes it is.
>Regular coffee and tea drinkers become accustomed to caffeine and lose little, if any, fluid. In a study published in the October issue of the Journal of the American College of Nutrition, researchers at the Center for Human Nutrition in Omaha measured how different combinations of water, coffee and caffeinated sodas affected the hydration status of 18 healthy adults who drink caffeinated beverages routinely.
>“We found no significant differences at all,” says nutritionist Ann Grandjean, the study’s lead author. “The purpose of the study was to find out if caffeine is dehydrating in healthy people who are drinking normal amounts of it. It is not.”
>The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water. The only common drinks that produce a net loss of fluids are those containing alcohol — and usually it takes more than one of those to cause noticeable dehydration, doctors say.

It is for autists and other low IQ individuals

For me, it's Dr. Pepper

It's the only way I drink a Coke---out of a glass bottle. And I've really gotten away from sugary fizzy drinks. But lately pic related has captured my heart. They're rapidly becoming addictive.

Mexican Coca-cola is a meme, any taste difference is placebo.

>t. palatelet

Step aside, colalets.

Attached: Triple.png (155x378, 17K)

Maybe you're special, but the fact is people can be told American soda is Mexican soda and they'll choose it as preferred in taste tests.

Yes it is. It just isn't healthy. I prefer unsweetened flavored seltzers or diet tonic water, but an ice cold cola or citrus soda is really refreshing on a hot day.

It makes you thirstier than you were before. It does have a slight cooling effect if it's cold though, but so does any liquid

>It makes you thirstier than you were before.
No it doesn't, that's a myth.

I don't give a shit about what other people prefer. I want my coke out of a motherfucking glass bottle from cactus nigger land.

>It makes you thirstier than you were before
Not really. I never require more than one. I don't even usually need to finish the one before I feel satisfied. You must just have a fucked up diet.

>I want
You *believe* you want it.

I don't believe anything, Ido want that sweet taco coca cola though.

10/10 would like to try

Attached: coke.jpg (514x386, 27K)

get the fuck out of my way

Attached: Fentimans_Curiosity_Cola01-600x600.jpg (600x600, 46K)

where can I fetch a bottle of that?

They sell them at my local grocer and on amazon

Say no to hipster culture.

i live an hour & a half outside of portland & i promise i hate hipsters more than it is biologically possible for you to
but that is a damn good soda in its own right

I agree too! Only the finest.

>refreshing
Except refreshing is a marketing buzzword to describe a sugar rush mixed in with a cold liquid which is why coke at any other temperature that ice cold tastes like complete shit.

You fell for the meme user. Grow up and ditch the sodas.

Literally , reddit: the drink

>refreshing
It coats your oral everything with a caramel glaze that lingers in your mouth on hot days

That's delicious and a pseudo-druggy way to spend a siesta, but that's not refreshing.

Attached: just water.jpg (1920x1272, 299K)

>an hour & a half outside of portland

You can't go 20 minutes outside of Portland without being in hicksville.

sugar is a diuretic

sugar is hygroscopic

I guess I'll post this again since you didn't read it the first time around:
articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/20/health/he-54596
>"We found no significant differences at all," says nutritionist Ann Grandjean, the study's lead author. "The purpose of the study was to find out if caffeine is dehydrating in healthy people who are drinking normal amounts of it. It is not."
>The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water. The only common drinks that produce a net loss of fluids are those containing alcohol--and usually it takes more than one of those to cause noticeable dehydration, doctors say.
>The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water.
>The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water.

Glass bottle sodas in general are more refreshing than others

men i miss azucar sin refinar coca cola !

nowaday coca cola is made with sucrosa and its disgusting.

I think people who say cane sugar is better are just being contrarian or appealing to some sense of "it's healthier" when it's the same diabetes water as before but with a slightly less saturated taste. Also mexican coke taste like dirty tap water, it's probably the worst food meme fucking ever. Taste like absolute horseshit. Also stop fucking drinking soda you idiots.

>Ree.

also this

wow real original opinion there you fucking faggot, definitely warranted a new thread

>Water!! Only water..

Mexican coke has no cane sugar. It did, but now they use HFCS.

Attached: faxe_kondi_33_cl._24_d_ser_3.png (1000x1000, 590K)

Yeah sugar saturated soda is obviously better than water!

at what point did anyone argue that soda is better than water nigga

Vita Cola > Coka Cola
Former German commies still make the best Cola in the world

Yeah yeah whatever nerd, keep thinking you're anywhere near as good as THIS

Attached: moxie.jpg (180x184, 14K)

Peach nehi in a glass bottle