I have approximately 22 days of paid vacation saved up with my workplace...

I have approximately 22 days of paid vacation saved up with my workplace. I want to take a week-long trip to someplace exotic with unique food by myself, but want to hear your guys' opinions first. Where would you go if you had ~$3k as a budget (ignoring plane costs)?

Attached: casu-marzu-cheese.jpg (1400x795, 368K)

Southeastern Europe (Balkan countries)

It obviously makes a difference where you're starting location is...

>by myself
Of course

thailand, bareback a ton of ladyboys.

Somaila

Attached: 1405108886699.jpg (350x525, 25K)

McDonald's
That's 3000 cheeseburgers

Eastern Europe or South America. Up the budget and I'd go Japan. After all that Asia.

I'd go camping in utah

Came here to post this

Am I the only guy who has actually been to Thailand and fucked ladyboys?

That's the only time I get laid

Lima, Peru

/a/ memes aside, what's the appeal of ladyboys? I've fucked black, Chinese, and Filipina women, including in the ass, and I can't think of how a penis and dude BO would make the experience more enjoyable.

All they ever want is to suck dick and take it in the ass.

So did my Flip ex. I still don't get it. I'd rather fuck a girl who I can DP with a toy than some dude whose cock and balls are flopping around.

It’s because they’re actually faggots.

Story.

It's more like a fetish and being dominant imo and no, it's not gay unless you get fucked.

You had sex with a dude. It's gay.

fuck off chop you fucking faggot

nope

You can't afford to bareback ladyboys because a good percentage of them inevitably have AIDS or other STDs.

What you say, faggot

>n-no you!
Wow great argument dipshit

nope

We are talking about Thailand, not the Philippines. I wouldn’t stick my dick anywhere near a flip, no matter what was between its legs. Have some self respect.
Fucking ladyboys is gay. Why do you care tho? I would never fuck a dude who looks like a dude, but I’m fine calling myself bi because I fuck ladyboys. You’re only a faggot if you take dick in the ass.

Singapore is pretty good. Melting pot of like 4 cultures (Western, Chinese, Indian, Malaysian) so the food had a good variety and interesting spin.

Why do you guys always want a story? I spent two weeks in Thailand, I fucked several ladyboys and several women. A couple of the ladyboys I paid for, but 3 of them I didn’t, and I fucked 7 women and didn’t pay for any of them. It helps if you’re good looking with blue eyes.

>Why do you guys always want a story?
Because why not?

I would go to colorado and buy weed, taco bell, and mcdonalds

But there’s no dramatic or interesting story. I would meet girls and ladyboys on thaifriendly, invite them out for a drink, bring them back to my condo and fuck them.

Go to Tasmania if you like seafood

It doesn't matter.

Mexico City

t. Mark Weins

The question is, why, if you already bring up your homo stories in completely unrelated threads (it's not like this is the first time), you still act surprised when people just ask a simple question regarding that unexpected story?

Oh wait, I know why. You are a faggot attention whore of the highest magnitude.

Actually I just assumed people wouldn’t think there’s a story worth greentexting. I went to Thailand and fucked ladyboys. It’s not like going to the bar and picking one up, bringing her home only to discover a dick. It’s pretty straight forward. Also I’m not a homo, I’m bi. I fucked more women than ladyboys.