Browse food rangers videos

>browse food rangers videos
>the mexico videos are the only videos that has at least one 10/10 dish in his ratings
>mark wiens says Mexico is a top 3 food detsination

wtf I though mexican food sucks. why did Veeky Forums lie to me? Im never trusting you guys again

Attached: goat.jpg (302x167, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/mark-wiens/2013/07/what-does-dog-and-cat-meat-taste-like/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at the eyes of that man and tell me he ain't crazy.
Whenever he takes a bite off something he seems as if he were to have an orgasm...

daily reminder that Veeky Forums is always wrong

Upper sanpaku desu. Not to be trusted.

Food Ranger handed 10s out in India like it was nothing.

I want this man's taste buds.

not in every india episode. Mexico had at least 1 10 per episode

Eat more __m?

Perhaps the Mexican tourism board dudes paid for his reviews? That would make sense considering the timing of both his and the autistic leaf's trips to Mexico.

Why would you trust anything Veeky Forums says? Mexican cuisine is famous.

or maybe....just maybe.......Mexican food tastes good?

It's just ok. It's not that great.

>stuff tastes good
>doesn’t use 15+ ingredients to make
>cu/ck/: waaaaah no the food sucks because it’s basic and that’s what matters the most*shits pants*

Attached: E2F7C0DB-712E-47CA-8EA2-BA40CB65BD3A.jpg (528x792, 66K)

Who told you Mexican food is bad? Mexican food is great. Learn to think for yourself. Try their food and see if you like it.

OP is clearly an assmad Mexican

Same contrarian retards who hate flip and viet food

There's a lot of shut in flyover NEETs on Veeky Forums who know nothing about mex food (or any international food ftm) and just hate on any food made by "them dagblasted furriner atheist commies."

cum
and I bet he eats a lot

Not that I disagree with you, but that user didn't say that at all. You're just making shit up.

actual Mexican food is GOAT. the problem is all the mexican food that gets posted on Veeky Forums is pig-disgusting fast "food" where they pour sauces over bagged chips until the results are unrecognizable. Mexican food is so good that even bastardized tex-mex like Taco Bell is still pretty edible despite being homeopathically watered down.

No, this is literally one of the only reasons some literal faggots hate on Mexican cuisine, just like they hate on korean, viet and flip cuisine
Almost all arguments against these are “hurrr fucking durr the recipes are so basic, that’s why it’s shit, and also because so many normies like it”
I’m not even kidding

i think the only person shitting their pants is the one eating mexican street food! ha

well, that's sad if you're true, mate

I’m betting he drops acid before eating, y’all should try it. Even better than weed munchies

Attached: 8EE8B2D9-EA4A-4D47-87BB-4D65DFC52912.jpg (640x458, 70K)

>Who told you Mexican food is bad?
Taco bell

>not getting high on the flavours of the food alone
sad!

His grimaces are distracting and he generally tries to avoid being negative, but he DOES give some pretty honest opinion on the stuff he eats.

>why did Veeky Forums lie to me?
Because Veeky Forums is filled with edgy teens trying to shit on most cultures for the edgy points

t. pajeet

But I don't poo in the streets

I want to invite Mark to my house for dinner but I'll actually just chain him up in my dungeon and torture him for months before feeding parts of him to wolves.

how much diarrhea do you think he had after his trip there? I'm not trying to be contrarian here, but nothing he ate there looked all that great compared to some of the stuff he has had in other countries.

I wanna shoot him in the head right as he takes a bite

jk he's alright

Attached: markwieners.jpg (1092x719, 132K)

I fucking hate this cunt, he makes a living out of eating shitty third world food baka.

Its normal for fans of this guy to feel that way. His schtick is the reactions of people to him

Mark Weins literally admitted that he gets paid for a lot of his visits, or gets paid by tourism agencies. He's a shill. Some of the food does look tasty, but the guy is TOTALLY fake and anyone who can't see that straight off the bat is a tard.

Mexican is amazing. Tacos, nachos, and Chimichangas forever.

That doesnt make sense

He doesn't make a secret out of this though. Plus they do end up in random restaurants as well.

I've only seen his South Korea videos, but they seem a lot scripted than all that Travel Channel stull like No Reservations.

He also has an article where he talks about how much he literally enjoys eating dogs and he has the face of a bodysnatcher so I try to avoid him for those reasons alone.

thoughtcatalog.com/mark-wiens/2013/07/what-does-dog-and-cat-meat-taste-like/

>doing drugs in Asian countries
>countries that still have the death penalty for drugs
yeah real smart

I've been craving my ex's mom's tilapia. Pic related.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521890017023.jpg (552x414, 39K)

> I could notice the various parts of the cat, like its entrails and even its teeth mixed throughout the dish