He doesn’t drink a gallon of water per day

>he doesn’t drink a gallon of water per day

Attached: CCB570FF-7FC8-433B-81C1-5C1CB2261728.jpg (640x452, 54K)

>Wanting to actively ingest fish habitat

I've been drinking two gallons per day since 2005. I refuse to get another kidney stone.

If I drink that much water in a day I get severe muscle cramps due to loss of electrolytes.

So I'd have to eat a shit ton of salt just to compensate

>gallon

shit user, how bad was it?

Remember kids, a gallon of water day keeps the soy away.

>he doesn't drink a gallon of milk a day

Attached: 1417201937037.png (500x389, 264K)

I drink 1-5 gallons depending on the day.

You know you can just drink a glass of OJ every other day to prevent it.

Kidney stones aren't that bad, you can just smoke a cigarette to distract yourself from the pain. Just kind of weird to feel like you're being cut open from the inside and to see all the blood in urine when you finally start making progress.

>gallon
do you live in some kind of third world country were they still use ridiculous measurement units like fingers, elbows, unicorn horns and satan dicks?

Attached: vjBBtROR.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

>do you live in some kind of third world country

I live in the greatest country on earth faggot

"Third world country" literally started out as an expression that meant "not the USA" (and also not the Soviet Union, but that's irrelevant).

No official scientific studies have shown that drinking an excess of water does anything other than make you pee more

The average American hydrates with soda, not water, which is a concern
But if you drink water when you are thirsty, you have drank all the water you need
Being thirsty is not a sign of any level of dehydration, it just means that you need water
Being dehydrated is a serious condition that has adverse health effects. Being thirsty just means you should probably drink water sometime before the day is up.

Again, because I know some idiot who doesn’t understand health, anatomy, biology, science, logic, etc
Being thirsty does not mean you are dehydrated.

zanzibar?

>he fell for the jew propaganda to sell bottled water
Fuck off jew

10/10.

Everyone I know that gets them wouldn't wish them on their worst enemy, the pain of passing them is so severe. I'm inclined to think that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I heard some girl died at some radio station water drinking contest after drinking too much water, not sure if urban legend

>the average american hydrates with soda
Who the fuck are these people? This can't be true.

I've actually had them. It was definitely extremely painful, but fortunately morphine does its magic in less a minute.

>his tap doesn't produce drinkable water
How's the malaria today, bud?

Sadly, this is very true. Mississippi fag here, and I have family members who legit do that.

#diversity
having a black girl laugh at me makes this less intimidating

I can't because if I drink that much water I gain weight.

The worst pain I've ever felt. It feels like someone is inside you digging their way out with a very tiny knife.

This is spoken like someone who has never had a kidney stone. The pain is unignorable. This sounds like one of those "haha just ignore it bro" shitposts.

drink lemon juice bro.
>user who has had surgery/stint to remove 3 kidney stones and sees a urologist once a year.

How much do you drink, and how often?