In your best writing, describe this wall

In your best writing, describe this wall.

blocks your path

Beige and dull and flat and boring, built not to offend.

Bland on the surface, but with a whole lot behind it.

nigga that's a floor

Two-tone malone
White and beige wall
Black dots
Blue dots
White thots
Black thoughts

there once was a wall on Veeky Forums
two different colors of tan
describe? asked user
i thought not to long
and decided i don't give a fuck

Tao Lin stared at the point where the walls came together, ten to twelve feet away. Tao, walking self consciously toward the corner, vaguely remembered a night, early in his childhood, when he somehow hadn't expected the walls to bulge in the corner of his vision and envelop him in a non-Euclidean embrace. The comical, bewildering fear--equally calming and surprising, amusing and foreboding--he'd felt as they rapidly and sort of ominously increased in size had characterized the subsequent two years of his childhood. It had seemed like the corner would always comfort him, and the nothingness of being had gained a framework-y somethingness that felt privately exciting. Then, one night, in late April, after fidgeting in his corner for hours, Tao knew he would feel its embrace again.

no, it's a wall

* would never feel its embrace again.

Nice

thanks

bullshit. well, maybe the left 1/3 is, but the right 2/3 is a painted concrete floor.

Seems like you dont know much about walls ;)

>i-it's not a floor
>posts picture of floor

tilt your head?

It was a real piece of shit wall, built with government money for the community center. Bits of old papers stuck to it like goose shit, flyers and bills from long-gone assholes who could not properly clean up after themselves.

>using epoxy meant for floors on a wall

stupid yurops

1: Her wall looked the funniest type of way. Did you ever get Neopolitan ice cream as a kid?

2: I mean, yeah. I fucking hated it, but yes.

1: It was terrible right? With the three flavors?

2: Yes. And the strawberry was inedible. They were all inedible.

1: They were. Well, imagine if it were just chocolate and vanilla. Except the chocolate were more looking like a Rocky Road. Neither of them looked like pure ice cream. Some sort of texture in there.

2: What kind of texture?

1: I don't know. Something not good.

2: Huh.

1: Anyway. Last time I fucked a girl in the dorms. Very sad breakup, though. Got her pregnant and we decided to abort it. Girl was 18. Really fucked her up.

2: Jesus Christ, Mark.

1: Yep.

The wall looked like a latte

>neapolitan ice cream
>hated it
>inedible

Detestable characters by the third line. Good job user.

壁であった。

Strange stains appeared on the wall. Some looked like dried snot, others appeared to be smeared excrement while others were unmistakably semen..

oh wait, that's not the wall that's my computer screen.
Never mind

Are you a fan of Neapolitan ice cream? Also thank u 4 the correct spelling I knew it was wrong

It was a wall. It was just like every other wall in the world, but it wasn't. It was my wall. it separated me from the world of many walls.

Not really a fan. It was a favorite when I was a kid, because it was my dad's favorite. I don't really like ice cream or sweets, but no one has ever forced me to eat it and I can't imagine being enough of an insufferable posh cunt to say I thought it was inedible.

Maybe I've had it from the wrong places. It's pretty bad, dude.

>behind it
AND in front of it. Truly amazing.

How do you live in a house that's turned on it's side?

>It was a wall. It was just like every other wall in the world, but it wasn't. It was my wall and it separated me from the world of many walls.
Fixed it.

Better.

i dislike it too

OP.
He's a faggot.

>10333143
t. nice tense fuckhead

the virgin wall

the chad fence

Often, at times, he would get lost in thought staring at what appeared to be a fairly ordinary sight - the point at which two walls of varying tones intersected. The expression he held, however, bore no similarity to the underwhelming spot he faced; the contortions of his face in response to it detailed something far more interesting to look at.

A wall.

Considering that it doesn't denote anything of interest outside of an imagined context, it would be senseless to describe it any further.

Half potato bread, half whole wheat toast.

You should look at certain walls stained with damp, or at stones of uneven color. If you have to invent some backgrounds you will be able to see in these the likeness of divine landscapes, adorned with mountains, ruins, rocks, woods, great plains, hills and valleys in great variety; and expressions of faces and clothes and an infinity of things which you will be able to reduce to their complete and proper forms. In such walls the same thing happens as in the sound of bells, in whose stroke you may find every named word which you can imagine.

A white brick wall, some random grayish stains, there's 4 drill holes in it in the place where my tv used to hang, some stains left behind by the corpses of mosquitoes that I couldn't wash out.

the future of America

What are you all even on about? It's chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream, and vanilla ice cream in the same package. You can pick a single flavor or any combination of the three. Are you all saying that you don't like strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla flavored ice cream?

I generally find that the taste of any of them is bad. It’s like the manufacturers make it seem like some great product - DUDE3FLAVORSLMAO - but neither of them would be good alone. Imagine if it were instead quality ice creams, like Haagen Dazs.

So based on certain phenomenal experiences of something labelled Neapolitan ice cream, you thought you could speak reasonably of the Neapolitan-ice-cream-in-itself? Hardly.

A beige wall, black spots, vandalized by the masturbator, Gerald Finley Johnson, a serial ejaculator, seized Rebecca Smith Catley deep in her bosom, her cunt panting quietly.

fpbp

Okay this is pretty funny. You win this round, user.

streak splits plain plaster on the left and speckled beige on the right

A cream-colored wall, which, besides small pocks marking the every which way the builder did not intend, was smooth to touch. A lighter but still cream-colored panel dropped from the left side in neat seperation, almost teasing at the dull encapulation of the student whom it withheld (and the chaos with which his pock marked soul raged against that neat seperation). Looking at the wall amid his studies had made the student want to die, if to achieve nothing but aceasement to the sight which was forced on him between each written sentence.

Eggshell x Brown Spotted Eggshell, hen factory egg adjoined by seagull egg

The color of a few weeks old dried cum gives the wall it's current color, you can see a clear divide in where I started leaving my ejaculations only a few days ago. I like to keep things neat and organized.

walls...what can they mean, well reader walls can mean many things ut in this image we see a black and white wall coming together i think the person taking this photo was implying that we need to come together as one wall (not like how walls are being portrayed now in the media because Donald j trump saying we need to build a wall)but any my point is walls can have much deeper meaning that we think

Good prose anons

this was pretty ironic

An eraser.

The boy watched his older brother staring at the wall, trying to understand what it was that drew such intense concentration. Squinting at the border where the panels met he wondered. ‘Tan, speckled, pale. I guess each bit is like an eggs from different hens' he thought to himself as the two boys, one small and interested, the other large and dim, sat on their carpet and tried to understand.

The creamy wall reminded him of the fair skin of his high school sweetheart, speckled with dark spots all over her skin. She was gone now, but he would always remember her when ever he put on his robe, her mole spotted skin covering his own.
“It puts the lotion on the skin” he thought to himself. He had a chuckle about it, then lowered the basket into the hole where his next canvas sat weeping softly.
She barely pieced the words together “What do you want with me? Are you - are you - are you going to hurt me? Are you going to rape me? Kill me?”
“I won’t hurt you my dear, that would ruin the fabric.”

But really I’m not doing your homework for you, and Veeky Forums is a website for people above the age of 18.

the left side is more intelligent by nature

>implying bill had or wanted a GF

The wall
It was beige
Yes
YES
Also light.

>Das wall yo

.., yet it does.

You might even say that it was post-ironic.

nice gradient, FAG

based nael

two tone,
dhamer and,
sinthasomphone

beige and speckled,
serve deviled

brown and white
up and down
bell ring (eeeee)
speedball sounds

voids calling
nirvana by violence
hit the wall
mind silence

two tone
trombone
wd-40

blank and tv static
the writings on the -
(wall)
achoo!
(and we all fall)

"Tan" and "fuck" don't rhyme. Or was that supposed to be symbolic of how you don't give a fuck?

The wall was a herald of the age: digital, grasping at colorlessness--itself miraculously free from feces despite forming a post of ostensible shit.

speckled wall, corner waiting for a thick stain of blood. an apartment abandoned all day long, a dog that no one cares for. Rooms empty for 12 hours at a time, $1200 rent from welfare capitalist landlord who likes to "just check in every once and a while." Kate and Mike were happy when they moved there. Kate was so excited to have a child. Kate met Dave and then met Dave's manhood, Mike met 100 hour work weeks at his startup. 3 years later, little Stevie is born, cared for half the week by a white trash nanny. she invites her bf's over and does anal with them on the couch while stevie is fast asleep in the other room, staring at the speckled corner. One day Mike comes home and finds the nanny taking two blacks at once, he chases them out of the home, holding back the urge to call them niggers. He tells Kate he's never trusting her to hire help again, Kate says he's always like this and will never give her her proper due in the relationship. Mike says if she spent more time at home they wouldn't have to hire a nanny, Kate says she deserves to have a social life too. Mike asks what that social life involves that deprioritizes Stevie's emotional health. Kate rhetorts that Mike would rather drain his boss's balls by working another 10 hours than see Stevie or her. Mike says Kate comes home at random hours and leaves when its inappropriate to do so. Mike asks Kate why that is, Kate says she's been tired of him and needed personal time. Mike lunges at her and grabs her phone from her back pocket. He arm bars her while she scratches and slaps to get the iphone back into her little hands. Mike flips into her IG app, he was in a fraternity in 2010 and knows how women operate, looking at the texts wouldn't be the prudent thing to do. Mike sees Dave, Rich, Ian and Matt's names with various symbols, signs and indications of affection. Mike seethes. Mike goes into Stevies room and begins packing up his crib and clothes. Stevie is still asleep, he's dreaming of the refracted image of his mother's face in a puddle he saw the other day while at the petting zoo, there were billy goats that came up and started chewing on his hat. He laughed. Mike is furiously folding jumpers when Kate comes in screaming like a banshee. She says he's going to jail for assaulting her and violating her privacy, he says Stevie's going to Jeff (his step-brother he grew up with) and Lauren's for the weekend and that he's getting a lawyer. He picks up Stevie aggressively but with some care paid to his spine, he knows from macabre local news stories and his mother own feigned outrage at infanticide that you can easily scramble the brains of infants by shaking them even a little. He loves Stevie right now more than he ever did Kate (or Rachel, but he doesn't talk about her anymore not even to Jeff). Kate grabs for Stevie and Mike slams her out of the way, she tries climbing onto him, reaching over to grab Stevie by the arm. Mike puts Stevie down in his carrier in

(cont.) Mike places the carrier in front of the front door. He tells her she needs to stop or he's calling the police. She's balling and starting to threaten him now, every other word is a promise to cut off his balls or have her brothers (who are firemen) bash his skull in with tire irons. Mike is thinking of Dave and Matt fucking his wife in their home, thinking of the nanny cumming on his couch where he and his son rest and watch sesame street. Mike thinks about the $100,000 wedding, Mike remembers thinking Chris and Kate fucked in their first year of dating and that she and him got their mutual friends to lie and he always felt they'd deceived him so they could enjoy their handsome relationship. Mike starts pushing his nails into his palm. Stevie is now crying and the vision of the Mother has left his little visual cortex. Mike sees a black circle, Mike sees a red splash, Mike sees a crumbling wall. Mike sees an eye hanging out of its socket. Mike sees 6 sets of red and blue lights. Mike sees a pistol in his face. Mike hears the panicked breath of a 23 year old LEO who hasn't pointed a gun at anyone before. Mike remembers that he's all Stevie has. Mike remembers what Kate promised him in 2012 when they got married and she said they'd retire on a lake that looked like glass and they'd both die staring out at it, no hospital, no old folk's home, no medication, no machines. Mike remembers Kate playing with Stevie's grand kids. Mike remembers that Kate's skull is in 10 pieces and the corner of the speckled wall has a 26" brain caked hole in it. Mike remembers that he's getting life in prison. Mike lunges one more time.

You grate me, I love thee.
>Bump
You're like a dove see, I hate thee.

It flat and hard. Make big!

Lynchian :^)

it was subtle, i know. i'm impressed you picked it up.

The Wall...
The Wall...
The Wall...
Th

A beige canvas laid out on the wall with spots and wrinkles of varying colours as I contemplated ending my life there and then.

The travel center felt welcoming after four hours of straight driving. There was something disappointing about the walls of the travel center, something cold and unwelcoming, as if they took the most of tax dollars and invested it all in the material that was the most aesthetically pleasing without being ostentatious, but the result was a cold and comfortless limestone that echoed a chill off of its walls.

Stiff and firm, just like an erect penis

t. faggot who can't help but taint their poetry with their "black thoughts"

yuck. This is too much

THE TIGER

OMG, Fuck off

Unimpressive yellowish wall that's seen several decades of decay. The kind you'd see at the old apartments of old people, not the one you'd want to keep at yours.

100x better than William Blake

Era una pared de instituto con punticos que eran pecas de niña (con las tetas crecidas), vaca o madre, o el estático de un televisor de campo, en el que el ratoncito torturaba al gato, y yo me olvidaba del cole y de las travesuras de Pablo y de mí, sobre la verja de metal roñoso del parque, porque, por niños, no éramos libres.

god is that ugly.

this wall was the wallest of walls a wall could ever wall for

SECURE THE BORDER! BUILD A WALL!

This is not a wall. It is an image of a wall.

What do you mean by that?
I thought it was good.

brown and long and long and brown, it makes a wall around the town

Mind=blown

>In your best writing, describe this wall based off any assumptions you can make about its true nature from looking at this picture of it

ftfy

Tom Snout. that's a close-up of his fingers.

It’s like a soyboy

Wall.

pretty hot

Kek