ITT we tell of times where we fucked with fastfood wageslaves for various reasons

ITT we tell of times where we fucked with fastfood wageslaves for various reasons.

>go to McDonald's one evening for a quick dinner for bf and I because we both worked long shifts
>I hadn't eaten all day, hangry as fuck
>I get a signiture sweet bbq burger combo and he gets 6 succulent and overpriced tendies
>pay
>get home
>open bag
>no tendies
>cold food
>drive back irritated but still tolerant of retards because they can't help being that way
>ask them to remake my order because it was cold in the first place
>"But you got all your food, right?"
>"Actually I didn't. It doesn't matter if I got it or not the first time, I was as cold as ice. The fries and the burger are cold. I'm sorry but can you please just remake it?"
>cunt don't fucking fight me over a McBurger, ok?
>Just remake the shit and cut the embarrassment for both of us
>get home a second time
>got tendies
>burger is cold still, and re-made completely wrong
>literally quarter pounder with bacon
>same fries in cup
>FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE
>go on Google and leave a review telling them to fucking die
>call the place
>bitch on phone acts like this is the world's biggest burden and doesn't offer anything to correct it
>I'm pissed because I didn't get what I fucking paid for
>hang up
>call back on different phone
>"Hey you guys should really check out your most recent review BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DESERVE EVERY LAST WORD OF IT SINCE YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKING MCNIGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"
>hang up before she can respond
>get a call back from a private number immediately afterwards
>"STOP CALLING ME UNTIL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF MAKING A SANDWICH RIGHT, CUNT!"
>another call after that from same number
>answer with a calm "Hello, you've reached the voicemail box of STOP CALLING ME BACK YOU RETARDED FUCKING MCNIGGEEERRRRR!!"
>mfw
>worth the wasted money I wasn't going to get back

Attached: 1510458405025.jpg (155x202, 6K)

Your handler should be making wellness checks on you more often than she does now.

This one time when I was in college my friends invited em over after I got off work but they told me to bring 20 large mcdonalds fries when I showed up. This is that story

>Get text to come chill and smoke some weed
>But also bring 20 large mcdonalds fries
>Drive over to the closest mcdonalds after work
>Immediately ask to speak to the manager on duty
>Politely explain the situation and ask if they can make me 20 batches of fries
>They're pretty dead and the manager says that he's cool with it since I asked politely and wasn't a piece of shit
>Get 20 large fries
>Go over to friends place with all the fries
>Everyone is ecstatic that I'm showing up with food
>Get high
>Eat fries

Good times, college was fun.

>having friends
fuckin normie

and you should either contribute or gtfo. looks like two people here aren't doing thier part. you and that slut Karen

I like this story, thanks user

Attached: 1519791201950.jpg (500x389, 51K)

>on Veeky Forums trying to take some sort of high ground

>Unironically using "normie" instead of "normalfag". Sorry, I meant

This board stays really boring because of people like you. Sorry, let me give you some good tips on how to clean a food processor instead of a story for the laughs so I can blend in with the rest of the sappy fags on Veeky Forums

Not every board needs to be a meme repository themed to the board name.

It sure would be nice to get the stick out of your ass sometimes though, right? I think that thing is real far up there for you. Or perhaps it'd be nice to have a thread that comes up thats doesn't pertain to the following stale threads I see here:
>web.m thread
>Gordon Ramsey
>food gore
>"hey anyone else a ___"
>muh Monster sipping
>meme food
>"For me, it's the McChicken..."
>"What's your favorite kind of ____"

But I feel like this sort of break might just be too much for you.

>"For me, it's the McChicken..."
I love this meme

Veeky Forums's greatest achievement, it has even spread to the fast mainstream boards like /v/ and /a/

>Using normie instead of normalfag

>>>/reddit/

>huge and pregnant AF
>go through drive through. Order one thing. Just a cheeseburger with no onions. No fries, no drink, just a fucking cheeseburger with no onions.
Guess what happens
>Preggo rage
>drive around, screech to a halt. Waddle my huge, pregnant ass in there with the burger
>Slap the burger down on the counter with the wrapper open
>shredded lettuce flies like confetti
>ask for the manager, give her the receipt.
>"I ordered one thing. ONE THING!! Pick up the onions and wiggle them about for effect
>"and how about some fries for my trouble?"
They did not want to deal with me. Hustled me out of there pretty quick with my new burger and free fries.

Yasssss! You go gurl!

>order some 'za from the loc'l 'za 'ut
>online order of course, only the most patrician means of placing an order
>finish up the order
>estimated delivery time: 30-40 minutes
>pull out my wallet and place a 5-er into my shirt pocket in order to deliver the tip quickly
>play some vidya while waiting
>50 minutes go by: gf is getting hangry, calls store
>she puts it on speaker and it just rings for 5 minutes until she hangs up
>another 10 minutes goes by before there's the sound of running up the porch stairs, then a knock on the door
>answer the door and sign the receipt
>receive food
>don't give the man the 5-er

D E V U L I S H I S S

Attached: 1430609679924.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Imagine being this autistic. Just close your eyes and think.

Wow

I hope the government takes your children from you, you fat insufferable cunt.

But McDonald's cheeseburgers don't come with lettuce

Does it make you feel better role-playing online as a pregnant woman user?

>tendies
>McDonald's
Stopped reading there, you're a fucking embarrassment.

>using normal fag instead of norman

Are you a mentally handicapped FF worker?Wasn't McD's I think it was Del Taco. I love their soft little burgers.

Attached: image.png (1200x628, 401K)

OH BO DEY DINT!

>be me
>be drunk af
>go into subway store with friend
>friend then remembers kebab store just up the road
>idea.jpg
>remember story from /b/
>forget exact order so order meatball sub with extra meatballs and extra sour cream and extra hot chilli
>sloppy af
>sandwhich ‘artist’ struggles to wrap this mess
>pay and head for their toilet
>proceed to unwrap sub
>sudden loud bang from employee that made my sandwich warning me not to dump it in their toilet
>ohshit.png
>struggle to quickly rewrap sub as I shout that ‘I’m doing a fucking shit, piss off’
>wait 5 mins
>leave and don’t look at employees
>never dropped sub in toilet
>find mate looking for me
>kebab show was closed
>drunk and hungry af so we proceed to eat the sub monstrosity that was originally destined for the subway toilet
>wasn’t half bad
Mfw

why would you rp as a fat pregnant woman

Attached: 1515529209963.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Even if this happened, which it didn't, I don't even feel bad. These people are fucking incompetent. It's galling to see some of the shit they can't handle doing, most of which is fairly basic reading. And I can't even blame the language barrier. It's always some dumbass white kid who thinks "No mayonnaise" means "only mayonnaise."

One time I ordered buffalo wings at Burger King, and they gave me hot wings instead. I did eventually get a refund, but they refused to give me free product and insisted that they hadn't made a mistake. I never got my revenge, and I'm still steamed about it. I wish I had your balls.

I really don't see what is so unbelievable about this story.

>not リア充
Know your roots. Faggot.

>can't even say mean words on the internet
dumb normalnigger

>implying everyone is as shitty as you

>DRIVE TWICE home
>then open bag to check if there's any food in it
haha stupid bitch

>>Immediately ask to speak to the manager on duty
wtf is that, can't you just ask if they could make you 20 large fries? you make it sound as if you negotiated a billion dollar trade deal

WHY DO YOU HATE ONIONS?????????????
H
Y

user was probably right. Anytime you want shit done in a hurry you ask for the manager first off. Shows them you mean business.

If you ask a regular wage slave for 20 large fries, your going to get a blank stare, they'll process the transaction, and then a good 10 minutes of complete chaos in the kitchen while it gets explained three times that it's not an error. Ask for the manager first, and you shave 7 minutes at least off your order

I don't like raw onions on my burger. I'm open to onions in a Plethora of other situations.

Attached: image.jpg (542x414, 41K)

>t. anti-alliumitic
reported to the adl

I can't believe you managed to order 20 large fries without speaking to the CEO first. It shouldn't have worked, yet somehow it did.

>things that never happened

>hate mcshit
>friends insist on stopping at drive through
>all stoned and munchy
>think 'fuck it how bad can it be?
>order bigmac
>unwrap disgusting.jpg
>throw the sloppy mess straight back through window at the child servant and drive off

Money well spent

only a female would be stupid enough to not check the food FIRST, BEFORE YOU DRIVE HOME. twice! if I were your bf in that situation I'd have jizzed down your throat one last time then never called you again.

don't forget
>300 dorrar

you sound like a cunt that gets away with it because "teehee im a girl :3" "ur not going 2 b mean 2 a pregnant person r u ?"

>stop at mcdonalds around 2am because night shift
>No answer from box
>"hello?"
>nothing
>"hello?"
>negress answers in irritated voice "wut?"
>say my order
>Nothing
>"did you hear me?"
>"drink"
>"What?"
>"you dint say no drink" she says in pissed off tone
>Drive away
>Sent scathing complaint to their corporate website listing time and date and exactly what happened and how pissed I was
>Get like 50 dollars of free mcdonalds in coupons and a gift card in the mail with an apology
>Never see her again
Sheeeeeit

>why would you rp as a fat black pregnant woman
FTFY

Nice

>weed

Attached: 889035.jpg (600x600, 45K)