Foods that no matter how many times you have given them a chance, you still hate

Foods that no matter how many times you have given them a chance, you still hate.

Attached: Celery_Stalks_RSS_Hero.jpg (480x480, 40K)

ass

Blue cheese. It really bothered me one time when I was working in a nice hotel restaurant, someone ordered a cobb salad, and the chef let me have it but I couldn't just pull off the blue cheese in front of all the chefs so I tried a bite and nearly threw up.

As an ingredient they are fine but on their own or as the main component of a snack they are the worst.

Your mum's pussy.

Attached: coconut.jpg (249x202, 5K)

Attached: 151_BenR_170130.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Attached: beets.jpg (700x525, 72K)

no matter how i prepare them,,,no matter what i put on them,,, they taste like wet dog

Attached: eggdemon.jpg (872x1040, 107K)

Attached: fried-calamari[1].jpg (1000x570, 67K)

truly a mongrel fruitv

Attached: cantaloupe[1].jpg (1000x752, 615K)

>wet dog

so cook em longer

won't be wet

Attached: peepsr_marshmallow_chicks_5ct[1].jpg (620x396, 68K)

Attached: Tostitos_logo[1].jpg (1600x1169, 158K)

Onions. Tomatoes. Mushrooms.

I just cannot stand the fucking texture, it makes me want to kill myself.

beets are a strong contender for my number 1 favorite vegetable
i'll stick with op and say fuck celery all day every day

anchovies
i really tried, i did, honest

I used to feel the same way. I hate the wet, mushy texture of those more than anything in the world but I force it down. I got memed into introducing onions in my diet because of the supposed testosterone benefits. Mushrooms I can tolerate if they are firm and fresh, not the fucking nasty ass slimy canned ones. Mushrooms have very low calories and extremely high protein, an even better ratio than tuna, so they're good for your manliness too. Tomatoes are pure shit though, fuck those things.

Thank you! Someone who understand. The mush kills me.

I can eat raw onions, although i'm still not a huge fan. Fresh mushrooms CAN be ok, but they just taste fucking weird to me. But tomatoes? Cooked, chopped, raw, anything, its always fucking garbage.

Luckily I'm not autistic, so I can force it down in public. But its just fucking annoying when I'm eating a delicious dish and I bite down onto a bit of onion/mushroom/tomato, and the rest of the meal is just so much fucking worse.

Attached: bigstock-Champignon-mushrooms-55222964.jpg (900x600, 51K)

Salt and vinegar chips
Why?? I want to fucking enjoy it so badly

stuffed mushrooms/portabella mushrooms

I've spent 20 years trying to enjoy them, to no avail

>Tfw we have a cobb salad at our restaurant
>all the servers comment on their hate of blue cheese
>mfw i hear it every time I make one

What's not to like? It's salty and creamy, with a hint of tang.

Attached: ^09EE0CC0881959474706DCD2415A7E5DC8B7E3511EE79D0AD8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (363x597, 57K)

No matter how i tried them I just can't bring myself to like this shit...

Attached: avocado_1050x700-768x512.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Maybe try one that's actually fresh; I'm guessing you'd need to buy a plane ticket for that, though.

One of the worst culinary experiences of my life was eating a green olive that I had stuffed a grape jelly bean inside. Fucking sister welched on the bet too; I want my 2 bucks dammit.

Cilantro or whatever people call it and
Muskmelon
Kiwi to some extent

Everything else I've learned to like and enjoy, it's a lot to do with how stuff is prepared and what you put them next to

>It's salty and creamy, with a hint of tang.
that's what your mom said when I dumped a load of man goo down in her mouth

Tell the man who supplied it to see a doctor. That doesn't sound like a healthy load.

Am i crazy for being able to enjoy anything?

if you dislike any fruit or vegetable you're a fucking manchild and i think you're as pathetic as cow shit stuck to the side of the road

Attached: OK.png (1022x764, 731K)

You, on the other hand, sound very mature.

thanks for the complement dickcheese

Attached: 1486724213306.jpg (200x222, 37K)

Avocados spiced with Lemon Pepper and Salt will literally change your life, user. Happened to all my friends that I've introduced it to.

These anons know the struggz,

Attached: n-no way fag.jpg (1500x1100, 283K)

Hate the texture of mushrooms.

Coconut is fucking shit

English not is being first langue of yours to be speaking?

Mushrooms are not high in protein. A pound of them only has 15 grams of protein. You’d need to eat like 10 pounds of them to get your daily protein. Tuna is way better for that.

Zucchini and bitter gourd

Attached: 6E876A68-D722-4E4C-99D9-4AD15E307FDC.jpg (500x491, 81K)

Make him shower first