How to get over the existential pain when someone you love and obsessed about has a short fling with you and then...

How to get over the existential pain when someone you love and obsessed about has a short fling with you and then breaks things off, breaking your heart in a literary way?

Or do you take the Goethe option?

wats a Goatee option

Confessions of young Werther or whatever, I’m slightly inebriated and can’t explain the gist but alas

Yo, im in the same fuckin position. Whats the word anons?

>normies complaining about something they should delight in

DELET THIS

Worst part I’m not a normie but she is

She could of been my gateway to freedom but she dumped me

I know spend my time wandering town smoking cigarettes in my Olympic knockoff tracksuit

i didn't ask for these feels :( , we did it reddit x( xD

Your pathetic frustration at not getting to indulge in your primal impulses is neither existential nor literary. It's just sad

You are unavoidably a normie if you have ever been in a relationship, of any length

wtf how, bitch

>Your pathetic frustration at not getting to indulge in your primal impulses is neither existential nor literary. It's just sad

christ. words to wake up even a man in a thousand year slumber. theoretically you can call anyone a retard for indulging on impluses ie, gaining weight, having too much sex/being sad about not having sex. Good post

This is the definition of a normie.

what the bitch, how fuck

you just keep living, take care of yourself the best you can, and wait to feel good enough to put yourself out there again. a short fling ending might feel bad but hey it at least its not a long term relationship falling apart!

Lamenting a lack of intimacy and companionship isn't the same as complaining about a lack of sex

You want the real answer? It's going to take time. You're going to be sad. You're going to be frustrated. You're going to have the thoughts why did she leave me, what did I do wrong?

My advice, drink a bit, listen to some hank williams senior, and find a way to channel that loneliness and sadness. Write a bit and you'll get over it. She's not the only one out there for you. Believe me it will take a while, but you'll meet people that make you feel the exact same way.

Just maximize your social events, and don't become a recluse. Just remember this is all a game, and you have to play by the rules that are set by some greater being.

Hope this helps.

>all these autists insulting people with anything close to normal social lives

It’s just not healthy

You know OP, things might seem bad right now, but one day you'll realize that you did forget that person, and that's maybe the worst. All of these emotions that overwhelm us, these obsessions for other human beings we tend to call love, they vanish with time.
You can only make the moves that will count in your life because in the end, this is all you've got, your small and simple life. Now just do something, anything.

Just do what I did f am. Develop trust issues and strive to win the break up by doing wild shit and social media posturing. It works pretty well save for the time you have to spend alone among books and bottles in your lonely flat. You’ll inevitably attract another girl and you’ll fuck that up by emotional detachment and self-destructive tendencies, but then you won’t worry that much about the first girl.

just be a misogynist and never fall in love. Problem solved.

I'm a lonely fuck, and well, you can't break what's already broken. The pain I feel, is that of meeting someone who accepted me and - seemed - to like me, when she could have destroyed me. There must be more like her around, but I haven't experienced it. I ruined it, assuming I had a chance, during a manic phase.

The Heathcliff option is more like me, though not the revenge part.

you weren’t in love, sorry babe

She's a degenerate. Women should not have sex before marriage and should only display strong interest in their husband. Find someone of moral character. Go to church. Be that morally upstanding man who a woman that has earned it longs for. Dare to be something great. It will be hard in this rotten age, but not impossible.

>Be that morally upstanding man who a woman that has earned it longs for.
Where do you live, that there are such women?

Absolutely this. R9K bullshit. These little pieces of shit doesn't have the balls to be normie.

Very conservative church congregations. Here's one: LDS

Cite that statistic, but even if you do, I'm not falling for the Mormon meme: I've been to SLC and talked with Mormons. Went into the fucking church museum and everything. There were some definite qts, but they were all absolute mental incontinents.

I sort of had the same thing and then found out she had a boyfriend.

Why do girls do this?

JUST

>"mental"
Yes, you need to have a different state of mind to the degenerate modern society to not be a modern degenerate. Dismissing it as "mental" is your loss really.

>your wife is almost 40% more likely to leave you if she's even had one non-martial sex partner
jesus fucking christ

Now you know why basically every civilisation in history "oppressed" them. People don't deserve equal rights if they are not equally morally responsible.

Neck yourself. You can't be a good reader/writer if you've never experienced love (or heartbreak).

You have not understood the book one bit

Maybe he means he’s going to write a book in which the protagonist (based on himself) commits suicide, so he doesn’t have to.

>Women who had a lot of non-stable relationships are less likely to have a stable relationship
Woah