Why do you deny the Jewish influence in the publishing industry?

Why do you deny the Jewish influence in the publishing industry?

Who cares?

t. good goy (my account has been credited with 2 shekels)

>not reading public domain
you have no taste and feed the beast, OP. you're working for them and you don't even know it yet is the best case scenario here.

Why are you pushing conspiracy theories, you ebil anti-semite.

We don't deny it. We just don't see it as an issue. Why is it surprising that a people who value education more than any other group are in positions of power?

This is about ethnic nepotism, it has nothing to do with valuing education.

Infographics should never be taken seriously, they're the signs of a brainlet.

They have a higher verbal IQ, which explains their preeminent position in our culture. What I don't understand is why the people who complain about the disproportionate amount of white men in power ignore Jewish privilege

holy shit if whoever made this actually read books

>This is about ethnic nepotism, it has nothing to do with valuing education.
well we have been pushing for the attic pederasty model but you know how hard that is to get by. better to go with the spartan system which at least keeps out the helots and educates all real people.

>They have a higher verbal IQ
Hola Schlomo

I'm from the South, literally everything you people say about Jews could be find/replaced with WASPs here and would be pretty much the same. I don't see what the difference is.

How else would you reveal the fact the publishing industry is swarmed by Jews?

They shove this modern world down our throats and expect us to take it.

Well if Hitler said it it must be true

le philosemitism

Yeah, I find using Shaw in the quotes section very telling.
>he called anti-Semitism "the hatred of the lazy, ignorant fat-headed Gentile for the pertinacious Jew who, schooled by adversity to use his brains to the utmost, outdoes him in business"

No one's ever lauded southerners for their intelligence; their naivete otoh...

You're right, WASPs are just as bad and will be removed on the DOTR.

Fucking Christcucks.

Shoo shoo disgusting ethnonationalist

>No one's ever lauded southerners for their intelligence
says the neo-nazi without the slightest hint of irony

Because the people complaining about white men in power are jews who actually have that power. Jews view whites as their main enemy so they are trying to make it hard for them to earn a living by promoting women and non-whites. This is why they have to go.

Nationalism is for brainlets, no thanks!

Repeat more jewish terms for me deracinated good old boy defending a people who hate you.

>Why is it surprising that a people who value education more than any other group are in positions of power?
It's not, but the uneducated will cry about it anyway, because universal literacy was a mistake.

I live in Asia where there are no Jews.

hush, nick, milo's trying to struggle with himself

Muh capitalist elite deserve to be in order dey work hard for der monies!!

I don't. I'm well aware of Jewish cultural distortion and subversion.

What do they read if they don't read white men ?

>We just don't see it as an issue
When a minority group in your country has more power than the indigenous group, when both have different and mostly contradictory interests, when the minority group is openly hostile towards the indigenous group, when it pushes its extinction, when its sacred texts make them consider the indigenous group as nothing more than beasts, you have an issue

I don't think Jewish influence can be solely attributed to IQ. It's probably something that has a lot to do with the curious and unique political and cultural climate of the early 20th century USA, along with the fact that the ruling elite at the time, WASP's, had ideological interests that converged with that of Jewry. People like FDR were seduced by utopian ideals of globalist communism, and became politically allied to Trotskyite leftists, many of whom were Jews.

>indigenous group
>in america

>When a minority group in your country has more power than the indigenous group
>America was originally populated by white people who were not rejects from europe
or are you trying to free palestine?

I hope the irony of this post wasn't an accident.

I was so sure some retard would post this. Whites founded the USA. They are indigenous.

it's latin for native. try it on a board that doesn't know greek, faggot.

It's much more simple to allude to an analogy with lifeforms. An organism's parasite is naturally hostile. A parasite can only survive by siphoning off power at the organism's expense.

>An organism's parasite is naturally hostile
parasite is the greek for dinner guest. it's why diogenes was happy to see the mouse, because it could para (with) site (food), or eat with him. you're asking to eat alone.

The white nations that founded the United States can be called native to that country. I don't think this is illogical. "Native American" typically refers to the aboriginal wildlife that once roamed the great plains of America before the humans from Europe arrived. Even if there were humans before the colonists, they could still be called natives because they founded a new country.

Anyway, OP, why are you even bothering to bitch? What are you going to do, write a huge expose and get all the Jewish editors fired? That would at least be you doing something productive. What was the point of making this thread? If you think Jews in the publishing industry are a problem, why aren't you doing something about it?

>The white nations that founded the United States can be called native to that country
The Dutch are getting uppity about their land holdings again. Hoe gaat het met jou in Amerika?

>3.
(in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.
Can't say I enjoy the film, music, "art" that Jews gift the West in return for their political parasitism. I'd like better dinner guests.

He's drawing attention to a problem that requires a critical mass to fix and remove. Spreading information about jews is essential for reaching that critical mass.

>I'd like better dinner guests.
so did diogenes but he spent too long being impudent like you and had to wait for the mice to show up to share crumbs. enjoy that life.