How & where do i find a cute Veeky Forums boyfriend?? how do i get a boyfriend who reads?? where are the readers??...

how & where do i find a cute Veeky Forums boyfriend?? how do i get a boyfriend who reads?? where are the readers???!!!!!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bookworm_(painting)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats fuckin GAY dude

holed in my room reading

>hang out at mildly overpriced coffee shop
>wait

where are you looking?

Please be a woman

i am. i’m 18

thats where i am right now

everywhere

Be my E-gf, NOW

1.Download Tinder
2.Say "looking for a guy who reads" in your bio
3.????
4.Profit

Now get off my board

i’m down.

no.
1. u help me
or
2. u get off MY board

stfu soprano

I'm not alone any more

Oh lordy

no

Tits and we'll rate

send me naked picture

T H I S
H
I
S

And if you're masquerading as a woman, you'd be better served elsewhere

this is me guys

I would honestly be surprised if any Veeky Forums type guys bothered with tinder. The odds aren't in our favor, so it's just a huge time sink. If anything a girl with this bio will just attract frat boys drooling over Marcus Aurelius or quoting Harry Potter.

This is probably the better idea. Even easier if it's a cafe that turns into a bar in the evening. With that said I read a lot at cafes and don't ever talk to girls there, whether they're reading or otherwise, so maybe ignore my advice.

my e-GF is so pretty, I am so blessed

o shit nigga that's not a picture of tits what are you doin
you fucked up

im a good girl go away

and please dont swear i have disney ears

post ear pics

L O N D O N

not falling for this bait so here's a better question:

any of you guys in/been in a book club or a writing club?

ive been in a poetry club

I don't leave my room or interact with people

when I was very young. we read Hoot and I had a good time

The only use I have for books is to do lines of methcathinone on them. Sad, but true.

I have some friends that have a book club, but they only read gigantic fantasy novels and/or Brandon Sanderson novels and I'm just not a big fantasy book fan.

>not reading Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere
oof!

I'm sure it's fine, but 90% of what they seem to read is only Sanderson. They won't even consider non-fantasy books because that's all they read outside of their book club as well.

I'm going to make another club with other coworkers because there is a wide variety of reading taste their.

Go read a book

The book club at my university is actually pretty chill. Not too many annoying YA chicks and we've read some pretty good stuff so far.

>larping being a woman

post pic

here you go

i will i just need to heat up my beans first

>be me
>fall in love with "Veeky Forums" boi who reads Jeffrey Archer and Skulduggery Pleasant
>tfw he becomes student president and becomes super popular
Don't trust guys who read reee

Why dont women realize when they objectify men?

Quit putting their heads on punji sticks for starters.

5 1 .5 0 7 4 ° N , 0 . 1 2 7 8 ° W
°
N
°
W

how does the rant go? STOP TAUNTING ME WITH THESE JEZEBELS. I'M A SUB-HUMAN TOTALLY INCAPABLE TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE BECAUSE OF THE MILD LIBIDO STIRRED BY A FEW INTERNET DEPICTION OF FEMALE BODIEEES.

Anyway, nice Veeky Forums-related thread! Let's hang out sometimes! Are you for real?!?!?

18 years old claiming lit... hmm kiddo

Do you live in Amsterdam? You look familiar.

You should stay away from books and embrace your real purpose as a vessel for birthing strong male children, which will in turn, inherit the unbroken character and mental capacities of their fathers and actually explore the intellectual heritage of mankind and maybe even add to it. Nothing roasties could ever possibly hope to achieve.

50k gold and mithril if u b my gf ty

yes

sounds good to me

arizona

you all can email me
[email protected]

>you all can email me

don’t worry i respond to autists too not just the cool kids!

Currently reading

Frankenstein
Dubliners
Less Than Nothing
Divine Comedy
Reverence For Life
Paramenides

Looking for Veeky Forums chick to read to, cry on, and suck my dick

Kek

Yeah and it was fucking terrible so I started a Latin reading club and only 2 people joined but we actually did something of merit. The book club solely consisted of girls that did well in school but weren't actually that smart that willingly chose to consume trash. There are definitely good book clubs out there but my experience was not one I enjoyed.

>retard on Veeky Forums tries to use other retards on Veeky Forums as his personal any to harass some bird who undoubtedly turned him down

i’m a lady

How do girls find it so hard to find a bf?
Boys find it hard to find a gf so how can that be?

beauty is difficult... the plain ground
precedes the colour

yooooo asu what's up

>mfw too intelligent for Tinder
>a slayer can only be a fratboy/jock

you'll see, life changes quite a bit after pubertyi, you don't have to live it as a walking high-school sitcom meme

if you're a fag I don't care at all. If you're a girl, stop being a whore and pay attention to men who look like they won't cheat and aren't psychopaths, don't date fats or ugly people tho. Please I don't need anymore ugly or fat families to ignore

i know a nice autistic poet at ASU hmu sweatie u can take his cherry and everything.

Veeky Forums boy here

would never date a girl who goes on Veeky Forums.

post 23&me u crypto wog u

attention seeking and prudish, disingenuous looking face, inauspicious sclera, sunken eyes, large forehead, thin, short and unhealthy hair. Brown eyes so I have no idea if you cheated without paternity test. I don't want you, i want you to stop posting on this board

This picture is a poor bastardization of the much funnier genuine article. Not less than four local bookstores have a reproduction of this somewhere in their shops:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bookworm_(painting)

Oh shit. I live in Tuscon, Arizona. Who are your favorite authors?
My top 4=Hemingway, banks, E. Dickinson, Nietzsche.

my hair is super thick, i’m armenian so its impossible for me to have thin hair. my hair is super healthy, never once in my life have i used heat on it. never curl or blow dry. my eyes are far from sunken, they are bright and a beautiful brown color. i don’t want you either, and i’m never going to stop posting on here so get ur repulsive beta presence off MY board

more info pls

>state school kids

Go fuck a fat manlet pseud you dumb bitch

flannery o’connor, baldwin, dickens, nietzsche

nice. i’m sure you’re highly intelligent.

nice instagram pic there

Tf, I really hope this isnt a troll
anon77743110@gmail
Shoot me a message

come to brasil

post height and goodreads

I'd like to think so. I guess you'll find out

I'm at UofA, but my senpai is in Phoenix. If you like Garcia Marquez and Dostoevsky, hit me up.

Dostoevsky is the GOAT. Im@uofa rn as well. Wanna meet up and talk Veeky Forums?

i am this summer for study abroad

5’7

be a cute girl, ride around on public transportation and, after establishing eye contact, talk to someone you see reading a book

why the fuck do you think i am reading on the train in the first place

it seems Armenian Occupied Government saw the success of the khazar milkers meme. tell ur masters i will shill for them in exchange for one armenian qt gf plz ok thx

What's your email?

what's wrong with chad

i can already feel a good week of tfw no gf depression coming on i hope ur happy gonna h8 lift rn then cry

what ur major

follow @PrometheanShade on twitter dot com i better be invited to ur wedding

english secondary education

This one right here

Meet outside of Yavapai dorm steps around 4:30?

Fasho man. Im in a green jacket, beige shorts, hair almost in my eyes. You?

grey v neck, jeans, boots.