Feta is the best cheese. Discuss

Feta is the best cheese. Discuss

Attached: cunt.jpg (350x287, 11K)

There's nothing to discuss. Feta is a one trick pony that's okay in a limited number of dishes and is incredibly boring on it's own.

this but it's still in my top 10 cheeses

what's the other 9?

Veeky Forums will make fun of me

You already put feta in your top 10. It's not like it can get much worse.

>Feta is the best cheese

absolutely not, not even top 5

Good feta is a real treat, but the Greeks have many better cheeses. Manouri, halloumi, mizithra, the list goes on.

Marinated feta

>This.
Finding a decent feta is annoying while on the road.
Also, munster is a great 'on the go' grab and keeps at suboptimal tempetures.

feta cheese more like beta cheese amirite lads?

How can feta be the best cheese when it shouldn't even count as a cheese to begin with?

mizithra is pretty gay cuz

I would smack anyone who made fun of a dubspost

Feta taste like low fat milk and has the texture of not food.

Excellent post desu

It's an American thing. They don't have a word to differentiate between the different kind of cheeses so they call it feta cheese.

Who /parmesan lover/ here?

I'm not sure I can even name 10 cheeses so I won't make fun you

Cheese expert here
Blue cheese is objectively top tier specifically gorgonzola
Feta doesn't even come close to just plain fresh goat cheese and I would put neither in my top 10
Muenster is one of the most overrated cheese because besides its smell the taste is comparable to mild cheddar
Gouda is the best yellow cheese because its mild done best and most distinct

got 'em good lad

Attached: 1515385348701.png (800x800, 597K)

I've only had Canadian feta-style cheese, but at least it was from goat milk. Will Greek feta knock my socks off?

I won't make fun of you cutie

>halloumi
>greek
It's Cypriot, m8, though still delicious when grilled. Don't forget kaseri as well.

t. denbtsfag

I've got some feta in my fridge, what's a good use for it

You're right, I was generalizing a bit. Still delicious though

I don't even have a personal top 10 of cheeses.
mozzarella is the only cheese I like on its own. The only type of cheese I can eat besides that are ricotta, mascarpone, cream cheese (philadelphia), melted processed cheese and parmisan mixed with other ingredients in recipes, if the taste is not too prevalent.
Every other cheese smells like ass to me. The stinkier ones even makes me gag.
I eat pretty much everything but cheese is my kriptonite

Xynomizithra is best Greek cheese
Burgermutts pls go

crumble it up real good and add it conservatively to some Alfredo sauce trust me user

It’s definitely within my top 5.

so much this

Blue cheese
/thread

I was in a cheese shop in Izmir once and the owner had cheese hung up in goat skins. It was excellent.

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (160x213, 11K)

Goats cheese is 100% better and more versatile than feta cheese. I have it with smoked chicken and cracked pepper yum yum pig's bum

Freshly curdled milk products aren't true cheeses. If it hasn't been rotted, it just doesn't count.

Feta isnobly good on some dishes, I'll give it that
Otherwise it's normie-tier cheese

>Bleu

Fix'd

I tried some feta ravioli filling a few weeks ago because I didn't have anything else and the stores were closed. The most disgusting thing I've eaten in a while. Tasted like sharp wall material. Threw it away. I haven't really eaten any since, but I do like it, yes, on pizza, but not too much. I think I'd go with mozzarella, but all cheeses have their ups and downs.

>Shitty cheese for salads
If that's the best your life is pretty sad.

I use feta for my scrambled eggs all the time, its fucking delicious.