What kind of grain based meals are praticall as a day to day thing? And what do you usually eat...

What kind of grain based meals are praticall as a day to day thing? And what do you usually eat? Specially something that doesn't take pinto/navy beans, but, thats ok too.

Myself i mostly go for rice, soy beans and a veggies&curry sauce, mostly fried. Its a really generic recipe and i'm looking for some help anons.

Attached: 051134071-03-fried-rice-recipe-main.jpg (600x500, 121K)

The beefy fritos burrito on the Taco Bell dollar menu is a really good value that also happens to fall under the parameters of you're poorfag diet.

The patchouli doesn't cover the stink from not bathing, dear.

Attached: 41c682508021f78dec2fe942df070ac7ebf7e9df056559f2334777fc707a2083.jpg (450x335, 36K)

Not poorfaggign user, i honestly lost the taste for meat after a few years of /thinspo/. Also meat is caldense af, which makes it hard to keep my low diet.

Not a hippie user, i'm just /thin/, also, i eat a lot of pasta but thats really caldense and forces me to have smaller meals. My pasta are mostly garlic and oil based, so, after a few years of this core learning to cook started to seem appealing.

Attached: macarrao-alho-e-oleo.jpg (500x500, 108K)

Also i'm getting tired of how much soy and navy beans i eat and i don't really know much other options.

i eat buckweat but its not for everyone
its cheap and it tastes good with almost anything
just remember to wash the grains in a boul before you boil it and remove the black grains so you dont get the crunchy ones
i usually serve it with a side of fried eggs and pickles.
if not then i just salte some veggies real fast.

>not poorfagging
>not a hippie

Then eat a fucking steak.

I lost my taste for meat on years of thinspo, and, even trying to get back to it isn't a option when a lean af steak hits 270cal+/100g. Keeping my 15bmi body is really important as thats the source of my job, and stuff that dense would force me into even smaller meals(as in weight and volume), so, not a option.

Never even heard about buckweat, i'll look for it on my grocies next monday. Got any names or recipes for it that don't look like vegan death food? google only gives me vegan death food, and i have no idea if that can be fried after boiled, nor what goes well with it.

>black beans with salt and pepper
>whole milk
>homemade "soylent" which is basically blue corn masa, whey protein and frozen fruit and some other shit
>mixed greens and cherry tomatoes

This is basically like 90% of my calorie intake

Full soy beans over here cost as much as chicken and beef sausage per kg. And rarer stuff like turtle beans goes for more than the cheap cuts of beef and pork, and chickpeas are literally 3/4 the price of beef picanha.

You can't poorfag on a grain diet unless you stick to rice only.

Why cherry tomatoes user? they are pretty much the same as regular tomatoes. Do you just like how they look and fit whole in the mouth? i can relate to that, but, its way too expensive when compared to just regular fat tomatoes.

i use it as a substitude for rice or other grains
a quick recipie since you said no meat
>chop some: moshrooms, onions carrots zuchiny or any other veggies you want (you can also use tofu if you like)
>onions go in first
>fry untill translucent then add carrots and shrooms
>fry untill carrots sart to get yellow and shrooms lost most of its moisture
>add the zuchiny and fry for 5 to 10 minutes(i like them a bit crunchy) also here you can add ether your meats or your tofu if you like it so.
>add some water and what ever spices you like(if you use premade curry instead of spices ignore next step)
>disolve in cold water and add some flour or potato starch so it thikens
>boil the sauce for at least 5 minutes so the flour or potato starch is cooked
>wash the buckwheat untill there are no more black spots swiming on top
>boil the buckwheat like its rice(1cup buckwheat, 2 cups water) (maybe add an extra half cup of water if buckwheat is not fully cooked at the end, cooking time changes with each kind)
>make sure to turn it off before you burn it (dig down with a spoon, if there is no more water at the bottom means you are good to go)
>put a buckwheat bed and then top with sauce
>eat it alone in a dark room while crying
last step is optional

Attached: 1486084271192.png (570x460, 57K)

See if your local library has this. Some good recipes, and it got me to stop composting leafy green stalks and start eating them.

Attached: 1418849155902.jpg (616x771, 104K)

I'm too lazy to cut shit up and cut up tomatoes get juice all over the place. Plus cherry tomatoes let me reenact Denethor's meal from ROTK

quinoa and other heritage grains.

>3 years of suffering and 17kg lost to get into modeling life
>still eat alone in a dark room
>some times a fancy room, but mostly tight rooms
>still cry half the time
>could never get my thighs under 39cm

I didin't came here to reflect on my depressing life user. But thank you for the recipe, i'll try it.

Same for you, thank you user, i'll get it on kindle or something.

btw if you never heard of buckwheat i might mean that is not that common.
so if you cant find it in regular supermarket try looking for an eastern european market/deli
they got that shit imported from poland, ukraine also germany.
chose the one that looks the most apealing to you
pro tip the less balck specs you see in the buckwheat the better the quality (usually)
also
>modeling
you a male or female?

Attached: C37aB-qWQAACMj5.jpg (300x250, 15K)

Add barley to the mix. Any supermarket should carry that.

Pot barley is GOAT in soup. The texture is so satisfying.

>btw if you never heard of buckwheat i might mean that is not that common.
I can still get it online when i get back home and pack it with me, at least i hope so, i got no idea if they can go through the airport.

>you a male or female?
Male, but i mostly do catalogs, so you might find it funny; they dress you up into anything and take those cropped pics of legs only or cutting your head, sometimes not even that if you happen to have a long enough hair and a square enough face, then they just dress you and leave the rest for posprod. Most high-end skinny models on womens clothing you've seen are males as women are incapable of keeping the straight cuts of most tops due to tits, even if they go as low as some 12% body fat. The standards are heavy user, really heavy on women and a bit more forgiving on us.

Also think it is any good, i'd have left if i had any education beyond highschool, the pay is worse than expected and being dragged around for expos is terrible. On my first year as superfine i got left on shitty hotels with no access to a kitchen, cook, nor planned meals and yet having to keep my diet somehow while not knowing the local language, and, the worse of all; they leave you in places so shitty that most can't speak english.

>Also think it is any good
Also don't* think it is any good

>dresses as a female and gets paid for it
wanna be my trap gf? i would def smash you, but only if your dick is smaller than mine (not really that hard, i pack a good pice)
jokes(?) aside
it must fucking suck and i feel you bro.
any luck in finding a qt3.14 in the industry? maybe that would help you feel better.

Attached: 24993273_2030500647221267_4676661995351955030_.jpg (539x811, 43K)

>wanna be my trap gf?
I'm not girly user, none of us are. Not even the divine ones like andrej, have you seen him before hormones and without posprod? This is how he looks user.

I got a anorexic man bricky body and a sharp face, much like everyone who i've worked with. The only thing that makes me fit for female modelling is my really low weight, lack of tits and the magic that posprod does. Have you ever asked yourself why male models, which are majority of female catalog modeling, are pretty much never used for on set expos? défilés and the like, its because it doesn't look good user.

>any luck in finding a qt3.14 in the industry? maybe that would help you feel better.
The one person i loved finds my body disgusting. At this point everything i want is to save enough money so i can get into college on my 25's as i start looking too old for most face-including catalogs. Catalogs with bodyshots only pay, no joke, half, sometimes less than that, or, thats what i get paid from the agency itself, i to this day got no idea how much they actually charge.

Attached: 6kigzezmazm4ytqxsk4bgpp3welb3sd7_hq.jpg (399x600, 39K)

>6'3
>chubby all my childhood/teens
>get a fulltime job
>so bussy i cant even eat sometimes
>get down to 160pounds
>look skinny
>people at job nickname me "flaco" whitch means skinny
>get atention from females since i look good in clothes and nice jawline (also good haircut at the time)
>i always liked to drink
>dead end job
>get depressed
>start drinking every day, it escalates quickly, more and more every day
>gain 100 pounds in 1 year
>fat as fuck(well not really that fat, but def fat)
>dont go outside anymore
>spend all my free time getting drunk untill i pass out
>that is all i do
>people look discusted when pass me on the streets.
>try quitting drinking
>make it a week (lose 10 pounds that week lol)
>get depressed again and we back riding the train.
if you can avoid one thing in life is drinking.
im not that physically dependent, but mentally speaking i need to be able to turn half my brain to be able to fall asleep.

Attached: goals in life.jpg (480x632, 46K)

15bmi? wtf are you some kind of gay midget twink prostitute?

1,82cm, 51kg

>if you can avoid one thing in life is drinking.
user, sometimes i need to go through a day on a laxative then take 5~ shots of vodka during the night and pee a lot to dehydratate.

>>people look discusted when pass me on the streets.
I can relate a bit to this, the one person i loved finds my body disgusting. I look sickly irl, i only look really good on ps's after posprod plus i dress in a shitty way, which doesn't help, all my shirts are plain tshirts or button ones, white, grey or black, only got 11 pants and 4 pairs of shoes.

Update; a friend from my job told me we can get it on a local market, it costs 3 times as much as soy or turtle beans, but still less expensive than chickpeas. I'll get it next monday.

Update: got it on kindle, i've been reading it through my freetime today. Thank you a lot user, for some reason i'm a retarded fuck who never thought about looking for a recipes book.

>11 pants and 4 pairs of shoes.
haha
>have not went to a laundromat in 4 months
>use 3 black shirts
>1 pair of jeans, sweat pants and pijama panths for when im at home
>3 pairs of boxers
>a bounch of unpaired socks
>all of them i wash by hand since it takes 5 mins and to lazy to spend a day doing laundry.
i mean at least i dont stink but im def not "stylish"
>got two giant sacks of dirty clothes stacked in room that i dont even know if im going to wash in the near future.
only change the jeans when they really get beated up besides that im the most boring looking dude in the block.
also
>zippcut my hair at 0 at home by myself because to lazy to go to the barber any more.
i really hit rock bottom...

Attached: hurtsalittle.png (283x437, 6K)

>>got two giant sacks of dirty clothes stacked in room that i dont even know if im going to wash in the near future.
I, i didin't meant that all my other clothes are dirty, thats legit all i have, like, i got money, the pay is good, its just that my life is empty and i don't go out. I only like leave the shitty hotels when travelling due to expos/défilé because thats the only chance i got to see most of it, so i just take strolls on foot and always alone as i got no real friends, not even at work. I'm not rock bottom, but i could be, if my mom dies i'll just leave the job, put on weight and burn my savings until they run out and i kill myself somewhere.

>only change the jeans when they really get beated up besides that im the most boring looking dude in the block.
Same, the only thing that makes me stand out while on the streets is that i'm anorexic.

>zippcut my hair at 0 at home by myself because to lazy to go to the barber any more.
I can't have any hair styling, my hair is flat, long and kept on a few things, if i change anything i'd loose way too many jobs due to not being fit for women catalog ps's. I had to refuse doing a catalog to fucking tessuti because they wanted to cut my hair.

Chickpea flour for pancakes and burmese tofu. Rolled oats, not just good breakfast.