No thread for this absolute atrocity

>No thread for this absolute atrocity

Starbucks has a new drink, It's cotton candy with marbled rock candy pieces in it.
>350g sugar for a fucking grande

Can we say, Heart disease in a cup?

Attached: download (16).jpg (210x240, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starbucks.com/menu/drinks/frappuccino-blended-beverages/crystal-ball-frappuccino-crème-blended-beverage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kids like sugar, and process it better than adults. Corporations want to make money. At least it isn't a Pumpkin latte

>350g

This is a humorous exaggeration, right? Even a whole bucket of halloween candy probably doesn't have that much sugar. What happens if you have that much all at once, do you die?

>this candy flavored milkshake with bits of candy in it is full of sugar

Ofc it's an exaggeration. The drink itself must not weigh more than 100g

starbucks.com/menu/drinks/frappuccino-blended-beverages/crystal-ball-frappuccino-crème-blended-beverage
Yeah it seems to be a huge exaggeration. Still a lot of sugar though.

makes my teef hurt

Attached: scientists.gif (480x255, 2.22M)

>thinking this is worse than pumpkin spice
Really activates the almonds.

>tumblr unnecessary 1 sec .gif with subtitle that could actually be just a .jpg

I assume you mean isn't*

sugar doesn't cause heart disease

100 grams is like 3 ounces of liquid

this place used to sell coffee

If you think a 16oz drink is 100g I can tell you don't know your measurements for shit but then again you probably just eat instant noodles

>What happens if you have that much all at once, do you die?
It would be extremely unhealthy.

4u

A frappuccino no matter what flavor will always have 30g of sugar due to its binding syrup. Its the flavoring and extra shit that makes it higher. Don't get 8-16 pumps of syrup and you're fine.

t. former barista

Just got a Matcha soymilk latte from them today for the first time. Its not half bad.

>
Ingredients

Ice, Milk, Crème Frappuccino Syrup [Water, Sugar, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid], Peach Whipped Cream [Cream (Cream, Milk, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan), An Infusion Of (Water, Apples, Natural Flavors, Licorice Root, Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Orange Peels, Lemon Verbena, Chamomile Pollen, Lavender Flowers), Classic Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)], An Infusion Of [Water, Apples, Natural Flavors, Licorice Root, Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Orange Peels, Lemon Verbena, Chamomile Pollen, Lavender Flowers], Classic Syrup [Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid], Gem Drizzle [Crème Frappuccino Syrup (Water, Sugar, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid), White Chocolate Mocha Sauce [Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Monoglycerides], Candy Gem Topping [Sugar, Rice Syrup, Coconut Oil, Fruit And Vegetable Color (Spirulina, Algae, Apple, Cherry, Purple Sweet Potato, Radish, Red Cabbage Juice, Pumpkin)], Turquoise Sprinkle Topping [Cane Sugar, Turmeric And Spirulina Powder, Rice Hulls].

jesus christ.

Their soymilk is disgustingly sweet and the Chinese leaded matcha comes pre-mixed with sugar. It's poodoo.

Did you ask for the un sugared soy milk? You do know they offer both right?

The one I stopped at with a fat friend had only one.

Theres standard (unsweetened) and Vanilla (Sweetened). Its a chain standard.

>Humerous exageration
I've seen worse.

Attached: 1517283873373.png (400x278, 84K)

Yes, so has everyone else who has browsed this board longer than a day but thank you very much for posting it again. Aren't you proud of yourself?

Correction, Now that i've seen you, I've seen even worse.

Diabeetus in a cup

That is fucking horrifying. I always jokingly called these things shitty milkshakes. Apparently they're shitty fake milkshakes. They must make a fortune selling these cheap, fake things to idiots.

Love how the posters here whose diet no doubt consists primarily of fast food turn into such puritans whenever it concerns a brand they don't approve of.

Yes sweets are indulgences. Stop the presses.

>Indulgence
>More than half your daily calories

Attached: 1521664765563.png (933x755, 579K)

T1Diabetic here, Theres a massive concern when a standard easily accesible drink can nearly put me in the hospital. I made the mistake of having 2 corndogs at a party once when i was younger, Didnt realize a standard corndog is 56g carb, and put me in the hosptial the next morning with 470 BS. One of these drinks is almost double that. Even non-diabetics shouldn't be consuming that much in one sitting, unless they truly wish to join us.

That would be the definition of an indulgence, yes.

Well that sucks for you that you were/are nutritionally ignorant. All of this information is readily available to anyone concerned.

I was born type1, I wish I was only ignorant. At least then I could've blamed myself.

Those tiny gifs suck big nuts.

How old were you? I got the beetus at 11. I always felt bad for the kids who got it much younger than I did because their parents helicoptered so badly and they tended to be ignorant of self-management. Or maybe it was just my old school parents. I got myself in trouble so many times because of their complete lack of concern.
So maybe it's a generational thing, huh? You're a millennial? I'm a gen-X, so everything has always been my fault.

Diabetic from age nine here, glad to see we got a few here

Oh cool. Hey. Thread hijack. Did you ever notice that when you were younger? The kids who got it from ages 0-5 or so were like really non-independent. I'm trying to get some kind of anecdotes about fighting with parents for control over disease management and eating choices (including bad ones like sugary drinks). How does that change one's concept of personal responsibility as an adult?

I ordered it at the Starbucks in my girlfriend's office, and it tasted like a watered down vanilla milkshake from McDonalds

>cotton candy with marbled rock candy pieces in it
Cotton candy flavored anything is already too sweet, just thinking about drinking this gives me a stomachache.

>Ice, Milk, Crème Frappuccino Syrup [Water, Sugar, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid], Peach Whipped Cream [Cream (Cream, Milk, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan), An Infusion Of (Water, Apples, Natural Flavors, Licorice Root, Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Orange Peels, Lemon Verbena, Chamomile Pollen, Lavender Flowers), Classic Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)], An Infusion Of [Water, Apples, Natural Flavors, Licorice Root, Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Orange Peels, Lemon Verbena, Chamomile Pollen, Lavender Flowers], Classic Syrup [Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid], Gem Drizzle [Crème Frappuccino Syrup (Water, Sugar, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid), White Chocolate Mocha Sauce [Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Monoglycerides], Candy Gem Topping [Sugar, Rice Syrup, Coconut Oil, Fruit And Vegetable Color (Spirulina, Algae, Apple, Cherry, Purple Sweet Potato, Radish, Red Cabbage Juice, Pumpkin)], Turquoise Sprinkle Topping [Cane Sugar, Turmeric And Spirulina Powder, Rice Hulls].

Attached: accidental dick pic2.jpg (453x522, 22K)

This. I like how cotton candy melts in your mouth, but it's just pure sugar. I literally get sick if I eat more than a bite. Way too sweet.

you're not a barista if you worked at fucking starbucks

>that protein
gains for days

Yeah it's basically shitty overly sweet milkshake that tastes like liquified airheads mixed in it. Couldn't even get past 3-4 sips.

if i buy one for the cute girl at work do you think she'll blow me?

not unless she REALLY loves sweet things. Thing is pure liquified sugar.

>rice hulls
Excuse me what the fuck

It's cheap cellulose for thickening.

Sugar increase saliva

Frappuchinos are gross, for the amount of shit they put in them it just tastes watered down.

Fuck off back to redshit with your faggot ass butt check dividing comments, gay lord.

Attached: 1478665452605.jpg (900x1090, 233K)