Write what's on your mind

Everything is either black or white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78mvUeBw7MM
youtube.com/watch?v=a8kwg7pcTn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aw shit, I'm finally gonna write my book.

Wish me luck anons.

I am taking a shit and my mind is blank.

Good luck!

I feel mentally retarded.

Good luck

"Feel just like Jesus' son"

Nothing is either black or white, it's all just varying degrees of grey

This cigarette is burning and alive.
The night hangs high above and is somehow inviting. Yet I am sitting in my apartment, anxious and accustomed to the anxiety, waiting as well. Alive-as well. Burning.

I was referring to human situations

Motivation is fleeting. I spent 3 years overweight until one day I suddenly decided to change. I wish I knew what exactly it was that sparked that change in me, so I could harness it to spark more change.

rainy concrete, sunny socks

I think I may have OCD and/or Asperger's but, being an American, I cannot simply go to a psychiatrist as it would bankrupt me. I hate how any sort of health here is not a concern unless it's profitable, and even then it's only for those with money.

I'm going to fail my calc test tomorrow because I was so concerned with my o chem test

This.

I'm going to fail Japanese this time for sure.

A way out. Any way out

I've just finished a terrible but salvageable 50.030 word manuscript and I'm post-ironically jamming out to this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=78mvUeBw7MM

What have you done in November?

I just deleted Instagram.

Me too

i love my penis

Finally found the idea for my book after drinking a bottle of vodka and writing poems all night

In Tekken 3, the interplay of frames is empirically knowable, the interplay of hitboxes and hurtboxes is visually ascertainable, but the interplay of axes is dark.

wrong

I have a short story collection out for submission to a few agents, and also to a small press. The small press' deadline for book submissions is tomorrow. I submitted the collection to them almost seven months ago and still haven't been rejected.

They say they'll be announcing the books they'll publish throughout December and January. I like to think my not having been rejected yet increases my odds of being chosen, but I've been rejected so often in the past I know that long wait times can be deceiving.

Wish me luck, Veeky Forums.

I'm quitting my job. I entered management and couldn't handle it, and now it's just me fucking up and I can't fix anything. I'll look for a new one, but I just need to get out of this one right now before I break down completely.
I also think I might have Schizotypal personality disorder, but I'm afraid of being diagnosed will take opportunities way from me.

Whoops, I forgot to wish you guys luck in my post, so I wish you both doule-luck instead.

Enough! I said it's like this

I have enough of spineless people

the world is on fire and everyone is laughing, the species has become schizophrenic. False consciousness has spread like a plague, autism is increasing at epidemic levels, there is radiation in every home, lead in most municipal water supplies and the air smells like chemicals more and more every day. My tap water isn't safe to drink, the mayor of the major city in my State is a p*d*ph*l*, my president is about to create SovCorp. The Major opposition candidate had people murdered and rigged an election and won't go to jail. There's a disruptive monetary movement happening with no concern for who it ruins. The internet has been weaponized for psychological warfare purposes. This website where people used to take pride in fucking with authority has become a feeder system for corporations and the state to spread disinformation and to divide people. There are no spaces left to be human, my classmates are inhuman. My parents have been stripped of their souls by television and work, and abused by their employers so much they enjoy it now. I'm slowly dying, I have genetic diseases. My hair is greying in my 20's. I am alone. I will die alone. I am the only person who knows these things and I'll die with no heirs or friends.

I hope you can find happiness user, and I hope I can find it too.

Being a black Veeky Forums user is such a bizarre experience. To come from a childhood of struggling to identify with mainstream notions of blackness and finding yourself most comfortably in a community that is disgusted with your skin is troubling to say the least. The websites culture, for some time, indoctrinated me in an ideology suggesting that insults like "nigger" and other racist remarks were just expressions of edginess and not to be taken seriously. And it allowed me to be passive amongst my white friends who perpetuated similar ideologies in real life. That made me feel very sad eventually. I do not like being passive. As I got older and..blacker, I found that I still do love this site. As well as my own people. I have grown callous enough to the vitriol and bitterness towards my people and am used to shifting through miles of it to find the aspects of this site that I enjoy. It still does unsettle me though. And it is such a shame how great the content that falls out of this place is sometimes. And how so much of popular black culture is just normies. I often wish there was a Veeky Forums for black kids and it very well could be so. But unfortunately, people like me are only dimly aware of each other's existence, and are too afraid of the outside world to ban together in any solidarity.

>that haunting feeling you get when you realize the story you're writing is just a mishmash of your favorite aspects from different stories and you're not sure how obvious it is and you don't really want to change it either

button bash gon to tail spin throughout and you'll perfect every 1v1

>The third section is called 'the breaking', which could also be titled 'I dated a fuckboy in college.'

/ourgirl/

No ifs, ands or buts. Accept no substitutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8kwg7pcTn8

Tonight, I may have solved my social anxiety completely. This is a pretty bizarre manifestation of that issue, and I doubt any of you have dealt with it in this form, but it's interesting enough to share anyways. See, as a kid I was bullied a lot for my weight, which led to me internalizing that my true self simply wasn't good enough for other people. Like many others, I developed my own brand of humor to cope with this. The insecurity was so deep-seated, though, that even when I made a few acquaintances due to my jokes, I still kept up a wall between us of a polite but nonetheless totally bland demeanor, which kept people distant while not offending them in any way. Over time, that demeanor came to characterize all of my face-to-face interactions, but grew even more unrealistic as I became more isolated. I try to view myself as a good person, so to reinforce that, I've tried at times to develop a saintly spirit around everyone I come into contact with. On other occasions, I visualize myself as a kind of artistic weirdo, and try to mimic the behavior of some ideal I've fashioned in my head.

This sounds painfully autistic written down, but in real life it usually just amounted to excessive smiling and the occasional weird movement. All the time when at the store, I'd have my chest sucked in tight and my mind focused entirely on how others are perceiving me, micromanaging all of my actions and so on. And it's a miserable experience. Tonight, I finally figured out why I do it and what I should do, and it fixed itself right away. I can let go. For the first time, "Just be yourself" was genuinely the solution. I'm one step closer to being normal, and it's great.

Don't let it get you down. This site is home for practically anyone who feels ostracized by society at large, and unfortunately, that's come to draw in a lot of dense cunts that lack the empathy that makes user-posting worthwhile. They're still only a fraction of the userbase, though, so keep your head up.

There will be a time when one man stands alone with god. I am that man.

I've been drinking way too much lately.
One of the only strengths I have is my hyper-realistic self-image. Even when I'm super depressed, if someone says something mean to me, I'll still be able to say "no, that's not true at all, don't be an asshole" even if I want to kill myself. This works for my drinking habits, too. I always know when I'm drinking too much, and if I WANT to stop, I can, easy. I have before. I've been doing this for years, but sometimes I DON'T WANT to stop, even though I know I should. Ah.
Right now, I think I just need to get over a hump, but for the last week, I've been drinking like, half a bottle of rum a day and that's WAY too much. Stupid. It's all stupid.

dumb nigger

I don't think the average Veeky Forums user is disgusted by black people. Even the ones who say nigger, like me, aren't doing it out of hatred of black people. It is more of a hatred toward modern social conventions that stop us from being confidently white. Veeky Forums is a place where whites can be honest and vent their racial frustrations without getting ostracised, fired or fined. And I know that there are millions of people who would mock me for "acting like a victim" when blacks have suffered so much in the past, but like you, I do not like being passive. I have my own diagnosis of the black community and I have my own ideas that will repair the social fabric of black America, but it doesn't involve the flagellation of other groups.
Just remember that even the person saying nigger would treat you with respect in real life.

Ehhh I don't know, some of the new migrants from r/The_Donald probably wouldn't.

>tfw Veeky Forums has received a massive influx of migrants in the last year that are refusing to adapt to the culture

Holy fuck, that's irony for you.

WE

Hello all stories told throughout life. That's just how art comes out.

My life isn't even all that horrible, it's just that all my friends' lives are so much better that it makes me feel pretty low in comparison. I don't really know how or why I have so many wealthy, successful, happy friends considering I come from a poor, broken family.

Don't fuck me, Joe. The cream of the crop is beyond the pale and all grass fields burn when the ire of God is provoked. Take this to the grave and don't drink alone until the yellow bird sits the sill. A lonely sun awaits those who flee in ignorance of inevitable raptures.

I'm awake again after only miscounting 120 grains of sand

If I were in your position, I'd do nothing different. I value my own judgment, so I must value yours. Right and Wrong are so far out-of-mind, that I sometimes struggle to value my own opinions...

And it's to my horror that I can see clearly how your actions harm the world around you. Don't worry- I do not blame the blind. I trust you would forgive me, too.

What horrors I am responsible for... out of sight, beyond words; unknowable and unreal. I am afraid for these people. out, Out!

I almost married twice. First time it was her. This week it was me. I went into town with no plans at all other than to mess myself nice and proper and in doing do finished my night out by stabbing a gypsy with a broken beer bottle. I feel no remorse nor fear. It felt slightly cathartic, like a cigarette break at work. The pain is receding but I sense the crushing loneliness of abandon creeping in. That was my first binge in some time but it will not be the last. Now I'm wondering what breaks first, my body or my mind

democracy was a mistake
the enlightenment was a mistake
we've done a horrible thing
fuck how do i go back

How do you go back to being a filthy, diseased starving serf? Move to Russia.

couldn't hear you over the voice of you sucking your dick

I've made tens of thousands of dollars this year on cryptocurrency but I've lost a lot of innocence and peace of mind.

What is the idea

What I would give to learn on how to do the same. I wish I could provide for my family more than anything in my life.

Do not wake up the swamp. Let it rot and stall. Let it swallow you if you got caught up in it, let it forget you if you managed to get out. Do not wake up the swamp.

It's ogre. This is my swamp.

Leave, leave your swamp to yourself and go. Green skin will get you nowhere.
I'll be waiting for you here, in the marshes. What side is this? I've already forgotten, the limit between the night sky and the dirt blurred along my path.

Im so fucking retarded and keep making the same mistakes FUUUUUUUARK

everyone but me is a fucking retard

My mind is stuck.
I cant create.
I feel drained and embarrassed.
Feels terrible.

These are my favorite threads on any board.

In a sea of generals that rehash the same conversations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, these threads provides solace.

People spout their opinions about everything on Veeky Forums, that was its whole point, to create a place where people can say whatever they want, anonymously. In here we are doing the same thing, speaking without hesitation. That is why you get posts like this but on the opposite end of the spectrum, you get some very deep, meaningful, and honest posts. The type of content you couldn't find anywhere else on this site or any site in general. When it comes to social media or sites like reddit, you get nothing but falsity. People making posts that serve no purpose except to create an image for themselves that they wish others to see.

This place is nothing like that and its beautiful.

faggot

Godspeed you, son.

no u

I'm afraid to talk to people and I don't know why. Sometimes I'm hopeful, and sometimes I want to drive to a field in the countryside and starve to death. It feels like I'm behind everyone—everyone else has already been in multiple relationships by now, been to multiple parties, etc. Sometimes I wonder if I want to have these things (parties, relationships, sex) just for the sake of not looking like a freak. I would like to be close to someone, but I don't think I've ever met anyone I want to dedicate time to in a relationship, and I wouldn't even know how. It's humiliating, and I can't talk to anyone about it, not even my parents. I hate university.

That being said, I am looking forward to reading the first volume of Capital (I'm not kidding). I recently picked it up, and I finished the first section on value and exchange-value. I'm not in any rush to finish, because I like taking notes on each section. I am also happy to find out that Capital is not as difficult as some people made it out to be.

go back to africa jamal

You're right, user

Got a date with a woman 10 years older than me today.

What becomes of popularity after fame brings you the desire of those that seek to destroy you? When you no longer become part of the sea that criticize but the one that people speak in the third person, mystifying or reviling you? Recently, I've become somewhat popular and my ideas have started to echo around the internet. I am proud of my work but also I feel a sense of worry and dread. I am still myself, yet people start talking of me as I do with people bigger my own size. At what point does a cult of personality outshine the man itself? Is there an answer to prevent people from demonizing or idolizing you?
I want answers to how to deal with fame but I find nothing.

A story on faith in humanity and unconditional love for your fellow humans

I see my sister with her short pajamas and I begin to make my way to her, she turns around shocked that I am inside her room. I place my hand on her mouth to avoid waking up mom and pa. I use my other hand to caress her waist as my hand slips under her shorts and I begin to feel her moist entrance.

She gasps and places her hands on my biceps. I know she wants me to stop but I also know there's a little flicker of light within her that wants me to continue, so I decided to grab on to that hopeful lights just like I decided to grab on to her cunt. My middle finger slips right inside her warm slit and I begin to play with her juices and finger her as fast as I possibly can.

If traversable wormholes lead to causality violations, can't we have them as long as the distance travelled is the same through either route?

You should ask to someone famous.

Good luck, user!

>as I got blacker
Explain

sitting outside, listening to vaporwave, just finished writing and revising. just finished the cold brew coffee my wife made me. almost finished with hamsun's hunger.

nice and cool out here. i don't want to go to work. today i started writing a little bit of a college novel, which i dont think will ever sell but i still feel compelled to write. there are so many moments i want to analyze and relive and reimagine through text. some day i'd like to have a small garden.

time to go take out the garbage and start my day.

It is better for there to be being wherein there is solely suffering, than for there to be no being at all.
>The mind is its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

I have three options tonight.
A) Attend a "writer's social" meeting which begins in two and a half hours. Good for networking, perhaps. I have never been before. Going will result in being hung over tomorrow.
B) Attend a social meeting of the people about whom I write, which begins in three hours. Good for research. I have been before. Going will result in being hung over tomorrow.
C) Stay in, sober, and tomorrow be able to type up all the work I've done during the week due to not being hung over.
Suggestions?

I suggest you put as many marbles up your bum as possible until a prolapse occurs, at which point you should rub your prolapsed anus against a bed of rusty nails squirted with lemon juice

Okay, so:
A) Attend a "writer's social" meeting which begins in two and a half hours. Good for networking, perhaps. I have never been before. Going will result in being hung over tomorrow.
B) Attend a social meeting of the people about whom I write, which begins in three hours. Good for research. I have been before. Going will result in being hung over tomorrow.
C) Stay in, sober, and tomorrow be able to type up all the work I've done during the week due to not being hung over.
D) Put as many marbles up my bum as possible until a prolapse occurs, at which point I rub my prolapsed anus against a bed of rusty nails squirted with lemon juice

D)

pretty comfy

Does time pass if there is no change ?

When you sacrifice something for someone else, they thank you for it, because they were spared the trouble
When you sacrifice something for yourself, you don't get any thanks

Identifying more with "blackness". Becoming more proud of my culture and embracing it in my behavior and philosophy. White kids who want you to coon for them your whole life don't like that.

Nothing I want to talk about is something I'm allowed to talk about.

get high on Veeky Forums

It is impossible to educate a human being. It isn't even likely that you'll create an environment in which a human being can learn. I work in a factory of rote and letters, a repository of facts and trivia vaunted by the narcissistic and terribly necessary to separate the useful from the inspiring.

Let the kid fix cars if that's what he wants to do. Why shove Shakespeare in his mouth and tell him to like it?

I wonder, of all moveable objects, which has been stationary the longest?

No, because time doesn't exist

lol

Are you laughing at truth?

>what is relativity

Girls look at me now that I've lost weight.
I see them checking me out when they think I won't notice.
In 2018 all I want is to get the chance to kiss one.

Just don't act like an autismo "nice guy" incel and you'll be fine

I wont. I just want to kiss them and lick their tummies.