Don't mind me, just the best fucking fast food in America by leaps and bounds coming through

Don't mind me, just the best fucking fast food in America by leaps and bounds coming through.

Attached: 160620111946-chick-fil-a-2-780x439.jpg (780x439, 158K)

overpriced for what you get
it is tasty though

Yep, service quality makes a huge difference. They don't hire baboons, but instead tend to train and expect employees who actually care about providing good service.

I rarely want what's on the menu at Chick fil A but still find myself going there because I don't want some nigger dropping my food on the floor and still serving it to me, 30 minutes after I order it, and the order being incorrect.

I want a spicy deluxe sammich so fucking bad. It has been almost 10 months.

Spicy chicken deluxe sandwich combo with buttermilk ranch and an Oreo shake + the benefit of good service by Christian qts makes CFA the patrician fast food choice

The fact that they support trump really makes me sick, I don't even care how good the chicken is I will NEVER eat there until they apologize to the gay community

It's good and reasonably priced for a fast food chicken sandwich.
Sorta similar to In n Out in that regard.

Nice bait.

This. I only eat there once in a blue moon because it costs 11 bucks for a sandwich, nuggets and fries. And I don't even crave the actual chicken. I just want that fucking Chik-Fil-A sauce.

Nothing on the menu than I can't make at home for half the price or less with equal or better quality

Canadian here, I always try to go to Chick fil a whenever I go to the states. Also Shake Shack if I'm in NY.

Not bait, I make a habit of never giving any of my hard earned money to racist or anti-lgbt companies.

What a faggot. Go suck down another Soylent.

I'll put it on par with Arbys, depending on if I want chicken or meat.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 5- Whataburger- A1 Thick & Hearty Burger.jpg (840x565, 49K)

Only slightly better than Burger King, worse than Steak N Shake or Five Guys.

kys

>t. non-texans
i feel bad for both of you

Only two things come from Texas; Steers and queers. And last I checked cows can't type.

Buddy, you live in Texas, it is we who pity you.

i love chic fil a
im a late convert but since it fully launched in nyc i always drop by when I'm in the area

Mediocre flyover fodder

>Not the BBQ Chickenstrip Sandwich
hahahahaha

fuck poor people

*blocks your path*

Attached: tacojohns.jpg (640x535, 120K)

I don't see the hype over Chic-fil-a. Good food but holy shit every fucking time I pass by one the drive thru is packed as shit in both lanes and it just deters me. Overpriced as well, id rather get Zaxbys.

Attached: Zaxbys-chicken-fingerz.png (800x800, 1.13M)

imagine choosing what you eat because of politics lmao. This is bait but it's so funny that there actually are people who think like this

>employees who actually care
They’re called Christians

OFFICIAL 50 HOUR ROAD TRIP ACROSS AMERICA FAST FOOD POWER RANKINGS

1. Chick Fil A
2. Hardees/Carl's JR (fuck you)
3. Taco Bell
4. Arby's
5. Dairy Queen
6. Sheetz
4500. Mcdonalds, Burger King, Etc
9001. Long John Silvers
9002. Cracker Barrel
9003. Royal Farms
900000001. Perkins

I'd put Sheetz above Arby's and DQ desu

since when are Perkins or Cracker Barrel considered fast food

i mean they're restaurants but they're hybrids. the food is so bad and it comes so fast that it feels like sit down fast food.

Good, less degenerate faggots ruining chick fil a’s Christian ambiance

>3. Taco Bell
>6. Sheetz
>McDs and Cracker Barrel that low
soyboy confirmed

Don't mind me. Best meal available blocking your path

Attached: 20180323_152525.jpg (3264x1836, 975K)

Their prep work is mostly opening cans.

>pour their ketchup on fucking napkins

Do Americans really do this?

Better than using the shot glass side paper cups were supposed to grab and use

>every fucking time I pass by one the drive thru is packed as shit in both lanes and it just deters me.
You'll be out of the drive thru in under 8 minutes. I don't know how they do it but they're ridiculously fast. A line around the building at CFA is a shorter wait than 5 cars at McD's

yeah. do you carry around a ketchup plate or something?

You've obviously never even been in Texas.

Attached: 1466752259031.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

>Jack in the Box not in top 5
I'm afraid you are wrong.

i absolutely love their nuggets, bit i almost never get them.

food sucks. great place to check out MILFs wearing yoga pants

Zaxbys texture is rubber

Cane's is better.

$6 for a combo is cheaper than any other standard FF combos.

You will get through that line in a very short time, they have runners at alot of them now that will go around the building to get your order to you. You will see 5-6 cars pull off at once, wiping out any line. As for overpriced, you are an idiot, their meals are cheaper than any regular fast food joint.

Never had Cane's that it wasn't bland and dry. Zaxby's is superior.

Maybe your Canes is bad? The one near me is putting out CFA out of business practically. They moved into the same parking lot in our town center and the CFA is like a ghost town now.

>tfw you get a white customer service professional to take your extremely specific order

Attached: 1493160726885.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

>he doesn't gladly pay extra for the opportunity to support Heritage America against the onslaught of wanton degeneracy that surrounds him at all times

They're alright. At least it actually tastes like chicken instead of whatever they give you in other fast food chains.

There's like 5 or 6 of them in a five mile radius of me so I'm always close to one and I'll take it over in n out

>carl's jr
>taco beer
>not in the bottom millionth
your taste is shit just like what you eat

chik-fil-a service is excellent though, I've never had to wait longer than 5mins for a meal regardless of how busy it is.

I greatly appreciate this post.

canes is better

>Best meal available
That's not Wendy's.

These finally came to Washington and I just tried one. I got exactly what's in OPs pic. Unbelievably overrated.
>waffle fries
Average in every way. There was nothing special about them.
>muh minimalist sandwich
A dry flavorless chucnk of chicken and a couple pickles? I can walk into my kitchen and made a far better sandwich any time. The food was edible, but far from the best.

Would be great if they were open past fucking 10pm.

So is this a corporate shill thread?

>buy 1.5 meals
>complain about it being expensive

lol it's same as everyone else and more expensive.

>Their meals are cheaper then any other fast food joint

Sure bud.

Attached: 1518353240032.jpg (480x360, 76K)

My local Chik FIl A is staffed entirely by black people. None of the other local fast food places are strangely enough

I really don't understand. It's literally chicken buns and pickles. How everyone here is jerking off over it is ridiculous.
Not unsurprising since there are very clearly shills for other brands on Veeky Forums at all times too.

I don't really want to my money to go to disgusting bigots who torture gay children in concentration camps and try to make them straight, no matter how delicious their food is.

Seconding, Texas is one of the only good states in the Union. Oklahomafag here.

Second pretty much. I don't care who you vote for. But I don't want to financially support that stuff. In-n-out is religious but I don't worry about that and still eat there.

It's just mediocre fast food like all of the chains, but the owner virtue signalled his homophobia and financial support of gay conversion torture concentration camps so of course the alt-right troglodytes dump their money to him for the privelege of eating hypocritical, sanctomonious pig slop.

>Union
>Texans
>Okies
Pick none

When will the tables turn? Will the alt-right eventually get popular enough that people will want to be contrarian and start shit-talking it? Seems like being edgy and racist is the new cool thing.

better

Attached: images (3).jpg (200x200, 10K)

This joke is so overused. I mean this is a nice variant of it but still... the “steers and queers joke for Texas has been run into the ground.

You’re missing out then. One of my best friends and I used to go during our 30 minute lunch despite it being a bit of a drive (all back roads) to get to it. The line would be around the building and we’d get back in time to eat before we went in. Their service is ridiculously good.

LOL this made me legitimately laugh.

>Waffle fries
They look and taste like actual waffle cut potato, not overly processed extruded potato mixture.
>Chicken
Their chicken is always tender and juicy. A touch too salty but tender and juicy and flavorful.
>Service
Their service is always excellent. Top notch.

Which CFA did you go to? I’ve been to the one in Bellevue, Federal Way, Puyallup and Tacoma and they are all CFA-good.

Yes

One of the local kids working at a Zaxby's avoided arrest for pissing in a few meals, and somehow the place is still open. That's the kind of retards they hire at Zaxby's.

>hurr trump
yeah nevermind the ceo donated tons of money to the family research council that supports uganda and gay genocide or whatever. no the fact that they support the orange guy that lets me have a gun is not kosher with you huh?

Bumped

>tfw leaf

>no white castle
>no culvers
>no wendy's

Is this really how bad it is in the US? Canadian here; unless you go to some shitty, dirty restaurant in the sticks where upper management never goes to, you're not going to find a main chain restaurant that isn't spick and span with good staff. Like you might have some snot nosed kids working there with attitudes but at least you can rest assured they won't fuck with your food if you're nice.

Do Americans really have to worry about blacks tampering with their food or shit like that?

Yes-ish. I wonder how many naive franchise owners hire coloreds to save a couple bucks a hour getting "disadvantaged workers" not knowing how many people don't want their black asses near peoples food. It's not like you can tweet them that or something

*disadvantaged workers subsidies

If y ou like Chic Fil-a so much why don't you eat it right now? Oh wait

Attached: 1518685942025.jpg (658x767, 103K)

I love eating at expensive fast food places, keeps the patronage somewhat higher standard.

It's pretty cheap though. McDonald's is trying to sell a copycat of the original chicken sandwich, but it's only $0.05 less and absolute trash.

Where can I get some today

You know you can unfold the edges to make them into a small dish right?

>Haha, wow, imagine choosing what you eat based on politics.
>WTF SOYBOYS, NO WONDER THESE KEKS ARE VOTING HILLARY

Avoiding soy for legitimate health concerns is not the same as avoiding good chicken because "REEE christian values REEE"

>Tinfoil-hat conspiracies about soy turning you into some kind of leftist drone count as "legitimate health concerns."

The absolute STATE of Alex Jones fans.

Soy makes men girly, girly men happen to vote democratic. It's not a conspiracy, just biology.

Fuck, the ketchup they have at Maccas is like goddamn crack. What is it that they infuse their ketchup with that is so damn delicious?

>"No citation discovered."

ahem

Attached: chicken-express.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

The only day i'm available to eat at this place is on a sunday, when they are closed.

Why is Chick-Fil-A closed on sundays? Is the owner a devout christian?

>posts on Veeky Forums
Yeah you definitely can't cook well
I think Five Guys is the best, but for chicken they numba 1