Going to the grocery store in like half an hour what should I get Veeky Forums

going to the grocery store in like half an hour what should I get Veeky Forums

Attached: 1414353984861.jpg (660x1073, 156K)

ur mom lol

instant stuffing (turkey)

cucumber and some oil

Is that a real thing?

yes

Attached: expensive-fruits-watermelon-mango-on-display-in-a-japanese-supermarket-E035M8.jpg (640x447, 140K)

Attached: 3_667ed2a81ac37388ea6ad9ea0c119ab72a839ea0.png (750x563, 800K)

Attached: img_0914.jpg (3525x2585, 1.21M)

Why does Japan have so much packaging and wasted plastic? I got a candy from there and one peice was wrapped in plastic and underneath was a paper wrapper.

they love their packaging

>japan
INDIVIDUALLY FUCKING PACKED POTATO CHIPS

Get some kale or lettuce or something. I have a bunny hanging around my yard that I feed now. I forgot to grab more :(

fear of germs, they wear those stupid fucking dust masks just walking around

Tokyo air is really dusty man. They live on a tiny ass isle.

never mind my roommates left without me

whats the most potent poison that's cheap
something I can left a trace of in a tube of toothpaste and no one would ever find out

they live above sea level so atmosphere pressure is different

Why are fruits and vegetables so expensive in Nippon?

the expensive ones are premium gifts. I like this way of thinking.

wearing medical masks is common in every country except the USA
no joke, the USA is the only country i've ever been to where people thought this was weird
americans are too fucking pussy to go to work with the flu lmao, that's the only reason people do this, to not get other people sick or to not get themselves sick in public
not wearing a medical mask when you're sick/going on public transit is straight up unironically degenerate of you

Its also weird in yuro countries.

user..

I'm not even American, and I know this is complete bullshit.

>Americans don't go to work with highly infectious diseases
>3rd worlder believes this is because they're pussies
>Not because they don't want to infect other people because retroviruses can spread even if you cover your mouth with a 2 dollar cloth
I'm honestly surprised you didn't say that covering their mouths keeps bad spirits from escaping, nice bait.

Big cities with metros of every country ever use the masks. It's a general flyover mark, not a mutrican one.

bullshit
why would you lie like this on the internet?

correct
literal sheltered NEET flyovers, please stop pretending you're qualified to have opinions because you were smart enough to finish highschool
>i don't want to spend 10 cents on a mask to significantly reduce my chance of obtaining and spreading illness
so you're agreeing you're a degenerate, gotcha

the vast majority of people do go to work with the flu since we don't have mandated paid sick leave.

>too fucking pussy to go to work with the flu
im sorry that the fact that we have the luxury to stay home from work when we are sick bothers you. Must suck living in a third world country.

>not contributing to your chosen career field is a luxury
you made some very sad decisions in your life user

>Isolating one's self is the best way to prevent the spread of a disease you're infected with
>Nah, I don't need to do that, I have this magical 10 cent mask that only reduces my chances of spreading disease because I absolutely cannot miss a day of work or family get sent to dishonorabru gurag
>I wonder why everyone at work is getting sick at the same time?

Ah that makes sense. Here i was used to wearing a pic related

Attached: JIMsuit.jpg (1164x1800, 442K)

a lot of candy and snacks are packaged to be shared in clubs, at work, or with guests, especially expected if one is returning from a trip anywhere as a souvenir.
also, the japs in general are into smaller portions of food.

that's to avoid giving anyone else cold germs during cold season. theyre anal that way.

Wrong lol, I've never even been to America, the only people you see wearing masks here are Chink students

Wearing a SARS mask in public is a weird Asian thing; it's not normal in Europe, North America, South America, anywhere.
I get that they are trying to be considerate of others and not get them sick. It's still silly though.

>who really gives a shit about the masks though
Anyways user should buy pic related when he goes to the grocery store, they taste good.

Attached: snyders-cheddar-cheese-pretzel-pieces.jpg (400x400, 35K)

that's perfect for if you want a banana

except the honey mustard and onion ones are significantly better

>except the buffalo flavored ones are significantly better*
Fixed that for you

You're an ugly subhuman if your finger tips are further out than the edge of your fingernails.

They should be of equal almost length, dirty inbred bastard.

You know, I've never thought about how true this is.

>literal sheltered NEET flyovers
Literally just told you I wasn't American.

Those masks do absolutely nothing btw

Are you a woman? Post fingers.

Just buy one bottle of mouthwash and ask for a brown paper bag.