This is the only thing we want in life. What's the point of reading?

This is the only thing we want in life. What's the point of reading?

>painted by Toulouse-Lautrec
mate getting a hooker has never been easier

For the same reason you like looking at that painting.

>This is the only thing we want in life
Speak for yourself.

You don't get the feeling conveyed through the painting if you believe a hooker can give it to you.

/thread

Whats the point in reading if jane will never love you?

Holy shit.

Woah

How embarrassing

>1 MB
This pleases the 'tism.
I honestly never see 1MB pics on here.

And you don't get the joke you retarded incel.

Anybody else raised by cold / distant parents and subsequently experienced little to no affection from others? Love is an alien world to me. I'm too guarded at this point to allow it, despite being very romantic.

>Anybody else raised by cold / distant parents

This is the only reason people read and write tbqh

Weirdos and outcasts are the reason society is advancing through science and philosophy. But Chad and Stacy are the only ones thoroughly enjoying their lives.

Not true. It is far more common for male writers at least to be momma's boys with a deceased or absent father figure. This is statistical fact found in at least one major study. It's in the book "They F**K You Up" about parenting, children and family dynamics.

most people would not care about love if they did not hear about it through entertainment

The opposite happened to me tbqh. My parents were far too loving which made me become a insufferable spoiled retard with superiority complexes unable to connect with others.

Me desu.
But then I opened up.

But why does that entertainment exist to begin with? And why did that become more popular than, say, entertainment about collecting cutlery?

Alcoholic mother, workaholic/cheating/absent father

My magnum opus will be in the dollar bin soon

Fuck off Chad.

Did you overcome it?

>workaholic

Doesn't count. If he was alive and not divorced from your mom / absent from your home as a norm you're just a dumb normie non-Genius.

I've been trying to for as long as I've realized my condition. It's something that never goes really away. Although I'm better now.

He was absent from home numbnuts. Often went out of town for "business" weeks on end

>opened up
>Chad.
That's quite a leap.

Oh, wow, poor Chad had to be alone for *weeks* before daddy came home? Dumb normie.

>As long as
*since
fugg my english is getting worse and worse everyday

Sounds like youre rationalizing being naturally antisocial. Just break the habit loser.

Back to /r9k/ you self-pitying litte twerp

Is your magnum opus just a collection of your lame memes shitposts?

I was raised by teenage parents who weren't ready for a child, and as a result they left me at home all day so they could go out, party, go to school etc. I was mostly raised by my grandparents, one of which was in a wheelchair and the other was semi-blind and alcoholic. I felt really lonely and deprived, I wasn't even breastfed. I dunno if it has to do with me getting interested in literature but it probably has to do with me developing BPD. And nowadays my mom feels guilty about how she raised me so I have to deal with her self-loathing.

If your entire existence isn't defined by a form of repression so consistent that its source can only be the consequence of an intense self-loathing and subconscious desire to self-sabotage, resulting in a "life" conspicuously absent of friends, lovers and exciting (or even novel) experiences, best defined perhaps as a prolonged experiment in failure, then you are nothing but a big dumb stinking CHAD! Why don't you "open up" to a shotgun muzzle you dumb normo.

>just go against ur instincts brah

>instincts

petit cerveau

>parents
>plural

Eff of Chadlet

Does everyone on Veeky Forums also browse /r9k/ and Reddit/Incels, or what's going on ITT?

I know this is probably post-ironic but I'm not a robot loser and you shouldn't be proud of being one.

fuck off to instagram, shitty

I'm not proud of being a Loser-Genius Type, but you should not, I repeat should not *clenches fists*, claim to be one also despite being a Chad.

this but unironically

PUNKS IN THE BEERLIGHT, BURNOUTS IN LOVE
PUNKS IN THE BEERLIGHT, TOULOUSE-LAUTREC
PUNKS IN THE BEERLIGHT, TWO BURNOUTS IN LOVE
I ALWAYS LOVED YOU TO THE MAX
I LOVED YOU TO THE MAX
I LOVED YOU TO THE MAX
I LOVED YOU TO THE MAX
I LOVED YOU TO THE MAX
I LOVED YOU TO THE MAX
I LOVED YOU TO THE
MAX

It's just a part of Veeky Forums desu honestly what did you expect

I'm too ugly to experience that, so I substitute it with reading

sex and romance are overrated
the best day of my life involved a close friend, loud music and dude drugs lmao

>not a single elaborate and coherent answer so far

SeeSeems like a coherent answer to me

Ask the liberals and other christians, they are the ones who have been slowly trying for centuries to mix entertainment, the idea of love, the idea of compassion, the idea of human dignity, the idea of morality and the idea of truth through the idea of scientific statistics. Perhaps the Arranged marriage applied to the people's love to claim that the negation of an idea must exist gives you the idea of love beyond the passions and beyond the union produced as a planning of an alliance by two families.

>Loser-Genius
Well, one of those is correct.

It's a shitpost, mate, it's based on a false premise. A gf is not the only thing I want in life..

unless you are outright deformed, the reason for your solitude is mental

g00d shit

10/10

I'm so happy seeing this picture in bed with missus on our day off together.

This post destroyed OP and all I have to add is an underline.

/r9k/ is beyond reasoning for me. I don't know how people who look down upon 'normies' think of themselves as superior when they can't even do the shit that 'normies' do.

the most delusional and depraved /r9k/ users see themselves as being above normies. the majority simply wishes to become a normie.

rare pepe

>What's the point of reading?

There is none. The book is just as false a construct as the person and self-reflection is the only truth and good.

This but ironically

Was it not you enjoy said your parents were around just "cold" and "distant"? Boo hoo, buy a fucking jumper and a telephone you raging normie shithead.

to pass the time and to hone your intellectual tools so you don't become senescent

BINGO!!!

You don't lie on bed 24/7 stupid lol