Why is the service at these so much better than other fast food places?

Why is the service at these so much better than other fast food places?

Attached: chick-fil-a-logo-vector.gif (693x390, 28K)

skin tone

hiring process causes most of the employees to be high school girls trying to make some spending money instead of professionally minimum wage niggers like most other fast food joints.

But there are blacks working at chick-fila

they all 30+ bro

then you go to a retarded chick fil a which checks out because you’re a fucking retard too

Healthy fear of God

No niggies, no gays.

You'll get fired on the spot for basically any fuckup, or if you stop sucking a customer's dick for a split second. There are so many kids lining up to work there that they'll have no problem replacing you. The benefits are good pay (iirc they're all managed independently), flexible hours, and not having to work with freaks who come to work wheeled out on vicodin like you would with most other fast food restaurants
t. worked there

he meant to say 'chick fil a doesn't hire niggers'

Very few non-whites at the ones around me, whereas Burger King, Taco Bell, and Jack in the Box are all apparently 100% staffed by people of color.

heaven on earth?

The process to become a franchisee is very strict and it requires your Chick Fil A to be your only business. This attracts people who aren't in it to make money.

CFA has a stricter hiring schedule and they pay workers decently. AKA they don't hire niggers, ex-cons, or others of the general loser population.

Because religious employers are fucking slave drivers. I grew up religious, and any time I worked for a religious boss they expected far more, and far more quality labor, for less than a pittance. But you do it, because fuck, no one else is hiring and you need the money.

>Why is the service at these so much better than other fast food places?

Because retards settling for lower standards for so long (TB, Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, Rally's, Popeyes', Churches', Bojangles, KFC, Chicken in a Box, Arby's, Hardee's, Long John Silver's, Captain D's, Subway, etc.) places that you wouldn't go to (Sonic's, Firehouse Subs, Chika Fila) seem more appealing, since they actually have to work to get your business, after hooking you with their special pitch (Car-side service, not serving gays, actually valuing the customer).

Working extra hard just because you can proves you're a moral person. Colossians 3:23-24 and all.

No, they're volunteer and only do unimportant secondary jobs.

Who the fuck volunteers at chic fil a

Niggers,fo dat chickun

Jesus

>Why is the service at these so much better than other fast food places?
It's the unique business model.

The franchisee/owner*(not really) is just an "Operator" who is running a corporate built/corporate owned building per their design and specifications and thought it is a franchise, they are really profit sharing, and if the word of mouth is negative around town, it's yanked back to corporate. If the word around town is good, then he profit shares. The people who get to be "Operators" who run the restaurant have a tiny affordable investment of $10k fee so you don't need to be a wealthy prick to start one as your various business interests, but they have to work hard to keep and maintain it. An owner must work in the restaurant full-time. An owner must own no other businesses! The franchisee is to become someone who's life if the perfection of their restaurant. They only accept the best people in the lottery of getting to be an owner in the first place, typically someone really nicely connected and loved in the community already, and the odds of being selected is estimated to be less than

Thats why the owners care.

The employees care because everyone is guaranteed atleast one day of the weekend off and they pay higher than nearly all other fast food restaurants.

Because they have like 4 fucking menu items that aren't complex like a taco bell 8 layer triple chalupa with fries as supporting beams. You may have to wait in line but sandwiches come out every 10 seconds

I was really surprised when I went, the line was out the door and that had really put me off, I almost didn't even bother going in because the line looked so long, but once you're in they have a guy that takes your order while on the line, and the food is delivered quick, and it's no more than like five minutes, it was really amazing.

no gays

Lies, perhaps because where I am from one man owned all, meaning 4 in our small city and did not lend a hand but audited monthly.

Last time I went the cashier had Downs Syndrome. I should gave gotten her number

Attached: image.jpg (1487x837, 462K)

Most Downies are surprisingly hard workers at tasks they're capable of
There's one at my local Kroger who bags groceries at lightning speed

I know of two who currently work there. Can't discriminate due to the ADA.