For me it’s the ‘go dog. The best hot dog

For me it’s the ‘go dog. The best hot dog

Attached: 7E1310D4-CF58-4849-AECD-82B791F49CCC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

Stop spamming this shit here, you enormous fucking faggot.

?
I literally just bought this visiting my parents from Chicago and wanted to show Veeky Forums

>he gets the meme peppers

Die. Also, why the fuck wouldn't you get the italian beef?

>die
God damn this is the most hostile fucking board. I swear it wasn’t always like this was it?

>he gets the dog any way other than with everything

>he has a baby palate and opts for the shitty bland italian beef mush over the based dog

nigger, you need to brush your tongue every once in a while

Wash that down with a tall glass of bleach my melanin affluent shit posting faggot friend!

do you go on other boards? This is far tamer than all the other ones I've been on, except maybe the music one.

Veeky Forums is approaching Veeky Forums levels of normie reddit (this is a good thing)
you just don't go on the internet much (this is a good thing)

How the fuck are you also posting the same hotdog as I did an hour ago in my own thread

for me, it's the big mac

Attached: quarter pounder with cheese.jpg (1600x1067, 183K)

>two different anons ate the same fast food hot dog from one of the most popular chains in the third most populated city in the country and made threads about it with differing opinions nearly an hour apart

I feel like this is going to break Veeky Forums.

Thought that was weird too. Small world
I visit /out/ as well.

>fucking /out/

Attached: DS0gJzCU8AAn2wT[1].jpg (1200x677, 145K)

I don't actually have a problem with /out/, it just reminds me of that anime I posted, which, despite being super comfy, is shit if you're Veeky Forums. Also the /k/ crossover on /out/ can be pretty /pol/. Are you left handed?

>Dog
>Not a beef

Wrong

>a beef

I bet you only order that because you can swallow it whole and mommy will buy you a chocolate cake as a reward for finishing your big boy food.

wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

When I'm on the internet, strike a chord, and you're from /pol/ or /b/ so calling user a nigger is the best you can come up with?

this but unironically

No, when you choose glorified chitlins over delicious, thinly sliced beef.

I don't think you know what a chitlin is.