Have you ever given yourself food poisoning through your own cooking?

Have you ever given yourself food poisoning through your own cooking?

Attached: 1429126681205.jpg (460x503, 30K)

Yes. I ate rare steak once.

no and considering the shit I have made myself I have got to wonder how bad the conditions are in kitchens are where I have gotten sick from

truly horrifying I assume

Yes. Made carbonara and was too lazy to throw out the leftovers. Came home drunk the same night and ate it. Eggs sitting at 28C room temp for an entire day are no bueno to say the least.

that shit can kill you you know

I eat regularly at shitty mexican stalls to enhance my immune system.

My asshole felt like it was secreting molten lava for 3 days so I kinda wish it did.

Attached: file.png (1100x1380, 585K)

I never had any kind of food poisoning luckily, but I sometimes get the shits an hour or so after eating chicken if I've been sloppy with making sure it's properly cooked through.

When I first moved out of my parents' house I was rationing leftovers like a(n albeit incredibly frugal) retard, and food poisoned myself no less than ten times over the course of 2 years. The last and worst time, I'd made tuna steaks and let the leftovers sit in the fridge. At day 6 I turned the rest into a miso soup, which was fine, but when that also hit day 6 I finished it, not thinking about the cumulative age of the meat inside. I alternated vomiting out each end for 2-3 days, couldn't eat solid food for 2 weeks, and still can't eat miso soup 6 years later.
I throw out a lot more food now.

Undercooked my burger patties and got diarheea, tasted divine tho, worth.

Fuck off

Even if you don't like it, it's the truth.

Only if having things I should cook and not cooking them counts. I ate raw food a whole lot when I had some mental problems and was scared of going to the kitchen because I might meet my housemates.
Sausages and such mostly cause it was cheap, was sick a lot that year.

yes, red kidney beans. be careful kids

Yeah, through my lack of cooking though. I went bananas and ate a raw marinated turkey breast.

Korean barbecue

>t. parasite steak fag

Heh reminds me of my last year where i locked my self in my room as a ninja neet in a dorm and just used a rice cooker to cook everything.

I cleaned up in my bath and lived off canned sardines

I hope you've both got help since then, that's no way to live

Tbh it was comfy

Attached: 1494555061905.jpg (248x250, 6K)

I'm honestly confused to how you did that. Don't they purposefully slice the meat thin so they cook quickly?

Decided I was gonna make sushi because as an older teen I really got into it and wanted to make my own raw. Prepackaged salmon does not sit well in the stomach.

>food poisoned myself no less than ten times over the course of 2 years

Attached: so stupid.jpg (600x600, 38K)