Which House is the Most Patrician?

And how do you stack up?

personalitylab.org/tests/bfi2_hogwarts.htm

Hufflepuff, but only because I was sorted into it after being urged to take the quiz by a girl. I know almost nothing about Harry Potter but I did watch the latest movie and it was okay.

Ravenclaw.

Another label under my name, I guess

When do I get my letter :3

Gryffindor:
>muh meritocracy, muh roads, muh ayn rand
Hufflepuff:
>muh equity, muh blm, muh bernie sanders
Ravenclaw:
>muh technocracy, muh ivory tower, muh nick land
Slytherin:
>muh ethnostate, muh wall, muh julius evola

I got Hufflepuff, should I kms?

I'm okay with this.

Wow. The FBI is really going all out today.

>Gryffindor 52
>Hufflepuff 56
>>>Ravenclaw 84
>Slytherin 49
Huh?
I'm going to be the worst Ravenclaw in history, I'm sure of it.

Literally get the fuck out of lit you gigantic cum depository

>60 questions for a fucking harry potter quiz
no thanks

Definitely not Hufflepuff for me.

What up with all these trash harry potter threads over the last few days?

deep state collecting info

kek

also
>tfw of those 'muh's the last one is clearly the best and happens to contain the only magician

How uncomfortable should it make us Ravenclaws that Gryffindor seems to have the smartest witches and wizards?

>y-you too

I actually don't really understand what a Ravenclaw is supposed to be. I just know that it's for folks who like book-learnin' and that I'm
>97% RaVeNcLaW
according to the quiz.

What's the meaning of having a Raven's Claw lads???

It's because we're living in a post-modern, post-ironic era that people will now buy into the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

YEAH MAN THE FBI USES THIS INFORMATION MAN THEY LOVE TO KNOW WHICH HOUSE WE THINK WE'RE IN MAN YEAAHHH THEY USE THAT INFORMATION TO GEEEET UUUUUS MAAAAAN AND THEY USE IT AND SOMEDAY THEY'LL BLACKMAIL US ALLLLL THEY'LL BE LIKE "WELL HE VALUES KNOWLEDGE" OR "WELL HE'S A CUNNING CUNT INNE" AND THEY'LL KNOW EXAAAACTLY HOW TO BRING US DOOOWNNNN MAANNNNN

No. But you lead a weird lifestyle. So, what, you like .... family? loyalty? n shit? :^/ I seriously cannot even conceive of the answers you'd have to give to get the pufferhuffs....

Stop embarrassing yourself, FBI.

Communism will win

>We'll teach just whose ancestry is the purest
>Salazar

why cruciatos curse is an unforgivable curse but when harry used it against bellatrix (in order of the phoenix I guess, when she kills sirius) it was alright?

>>We'll teach just whose ancestry is the purest
Good on them it's about time wizardry stood up to the blatant mugglecucking

Ravenclaw with Slytherin sympathies. Like, how can you reason that Slytherin are the baddies? They just want to preserve them magic genes.

or when Harry and Ron both used the Imperius curse.
>rules are only for others. the ends justify the means.
Gryffindor wizards are basically Democrats.

isn't voldemort basically le 0% face

Anything other than Ravenclaw or Slytherin is pure pleb

Autism

flavorstone

What the fuck?

>muggle-born in Slytherin
top kek

>in order of the phoenix
He couldn't really use it. He tried, but he couldn't.
If he would have succeeded, she's still a death eater who's supposed to be in Azkaban. Even if ministry would have complained, Dumbledore was still around and he wouldn't give them Harry.