CEREAL TIER LIST

What do you guys think about my list?

Attached: cereal tier list.png (1270x772, 741K)

It's all the same to me

No fruity pebbles
you're fruity plebbles

capn too low
raisin bran is perfect

I'm an adult so I haven't eaten cereal in years, but my favorites when I was little were raisin bran, mini wheats (except whatever the bigger ones were called), apple jacks, and honey nut cheerios. Also, where's the fucking Smacks? Do they not make those anymore?

I cut that bitch for the superior cocoa cus i aint fruity
Capn would be higher if it didnt induce suicide after a box.
I can only stand one or two bowls before it just feels like such a chore than i buy it like a year and a half down the line.
I put golden crisps instead of smacks due to their similarities but they are pretty good

Attached: bright.jpg (801x586, 57K)

I can get just not liking cereal, but abstaining from a kind of food for no other reason than servicing your identity is fucking stupid and the behavior of a teen, not an adult.

were is cocopppos

>Special K above Honey Nut Cheerios.
Get the FUCK OUT OP.

Attached: 1465264869170.jpg (252x252, 7K)

>abstaining from a kind of food for no other reason than servicing your identity

More like a bowl of sugar swimming in milk just stopped tasting good after a certain point. It's not even a health thing.

>he actually eats honey i nutted on the kids
oi dont get mad at me cause your kids put you in the retirement home gramps.

Attached: dorks.jpg (436x298, 70K)

Let's be real here, dude. I'm not that guy, but as an adult you can very easily cook yourself real food. Breakfast cereal is kind of like dog kibble you give to kids when you don't really give a shit. I detected no identity crisis in that post. Yours comes off as kind of edgy and defensive.

>oi

Kill yourself yuropoor

It's got nothing to do with identity. When you become an adult you just don't like it anymore.

Are you me? This chart is 100% mine without oreo-os being in God tier.

I don't eat cereal anymore since switching to an eggywegg based breakfast, but I used to enjoy Golden Grahams and Honey Bunches of Oats.

Attached: 1521289287251.gif (300x400, 946K)

>The absolute state of this chart

There's so much wrong, simply too much to address.

Attached: 1517685804779.jpg (800x807, 340K)

>post almost exclusively american popular cereals
keep tryin
This was a baseline chart for major american namebrands so i tried to steer clear of oreo-os but i would put it in either s or ss my love
I dig it
fix the chart then so i can have a nice laugh

Attached: i had to do it to em.png (500x529, 456K)

Cap'n too low, Grandma's raisins too high, Wheaties are trash even below C -. Otherwise solid list

Bro, Life is DELICIOUS.

Cap'n is right where it should be, but Peanut Butter Cap'n should be right next to Cocoa Puffs.

Wheaties was my choice as the very BARE minimum you would need to break into C+. I can see your complaints with the rest but i still dont agree.
>Shutterstock: basic cereal template flavorless unsweetened (colorized)
I sure love diet cardboard
I would put that in B tried to stay away from variations i might make a new one at a later point with more cereals and variations like fruity pebbles, smorz, krave, and pb capn crunch

Attached: phantom virus.png (704x829, 759K)

Pops should be at the bottom.

>pic related not on list
Fuck your list

Attached: A1v3sDL8jJL._SY450_.jpg (338x450, 54K)

You have it all exactly backwards

>Golden Grahams = God Tier
>Cinnamon Toast Crunch = Barely Passable
Aren't they basically the same thing? I haven't eaten either in years but I this is how I remember it.

>eating any of that shit
and you guys wonder why you weigh 300lbs and have diabetes before youre 30

wtf is this thread a battle for the shittest opinion award?

But user, neither of those is true. I'm 220lbs and don't have diabetes!

>cereal over the age of 10

>he has time to make anything else
Not everyone is a NEET.

t. can't plan their day

where is all bran?
that shit is delicious somehow
also you poop out bricks, its awesome

>setting your alarm 5 minutes earlier to make some real food constitutes planning your day

Makes me wonder if user doesn't get up in time to take his morning shit and spends the first 20 minutes of his shitty job getting paid to sit on the toilet.

>he doesn't clock in and shit on company time
It's one of the most basic life hacks. Bonus points if you eat your cereal on company time too.

>not squatting at your office and then leaving just as earlybirds start arriving, going to a local gym to shave and shower and then arrive on time back at the office

>puffed corn
>puffed wheat
>puffed oats
>puffed rice
add sugar and other sweet shit

Decent, Rice Crispiest and Cheerios are refined taste swapped for whatever the last two on refined taste are
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is at the very least passable.
Other than that, complete agreement.