This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King

This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.

Attached: a78.png (680x385, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpWbXltP43o
youtube.com/watch?v=FKKXQtqeQWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This is the lettuce at a single occasion in the past at one Burger King somewhere in the world almost definitely nowhere near you
ftfy

it grows in dirt

Why do you keep reposting something that happened on /b/ over a decade ago as though it's anything new or edgy?

It resurfaced as a meme recently because some guy used it in a top 10 list and his inflection is the strangest thing ever. youtu.be/zpWbXltP43o

why would someone speak like that? is it acting or is it mental retardation?

i never knew time travellers would act so strange

He started in high school and never really improved his writing, so his scripts are fucking terrible. I doubt he had much experience giving presentations. So we are left with this awkward high school-esque narration.

N U M B E R 1 5
U
M
B
E
R

I don't eat lettuce anywhere though. What a bland and terrible foodage

But as it turns out, that might be what you geEt.

Don't be so naive

Attached: received_1002669013204197.jpg (592x800, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FKKXQtqeQWQ

idgaf, I've been eating fast food every day for decades and the only health problems it has given me are obesity and heart disease, which I'm pretty sure have nothing to do with a little shoe dirt.

True, the other lettuce are just covered with unwashed fecal matter from employees that go #2 without washing their hands.

jokes on you, I always order my whoppers with NO salad on it

Attached: walk-off-like-a-boss-memes-com-17721448.png (500x768, 171K)

Attached: man_file_1045356_taco-bell-employee-licking-taco-shells.jpg (550x405, 65K)

thicc

your 100% correct, I've seen it before..

>he eats at global franchise food chains

Attached: 1498620307271s.jpg (249x228, 6K)

He doesn't write his scripts though. Look at the credits.