How did you get over her, Veeky Forums

How did you get over her, Veeky Forums

Taking up woodworking and auto repair, things I had never attempted before. If you've considered yourself a writer faggot while you were with her, break out of that mold and try something new.

Booze. We had a happy marriage, 10 years. Car accident took her from me. Still didn't forget her, can't stand even looking at other women. I know that's not what she wanted for me, but what am I to do? We were highschool sweethearts. She was my only girl (and I was her only one).
I've been planning on killing myself lately, but I can't do that to my parents. In the meantime, I'll just keep drinking.

Know that deleting her from your mind wouldn't be an act of disrespect

Kevin?

Linda? YOU CUNT!

No mate

I literally didn't, and it's killing me. It's been just over a year since I last saw her but still I think about her several times a week, despite occasionally being overwhelmed with the sudden conviction I am "over" her. I'm just such an idiot, I dwell on past mistakes and regrets so much. It's like it's all I do. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, so refined and elegant and cute. Just the prettiest face I personally could imagine. She forced me to feel emotions and longings I haven't experienced in over a decade at least if ever. Even just by looking in her eyes the first time (as cliched as it sounds) was like a voice calling down from the mouth of a cave in which I had been lost for ages and was only wandering deeper. All of my nerves seemed to come alive whenever she came near and I didn't have to question the purpose of my life because at those moments my instincts had it all covered. I thought I would never fall in love, never feel the kind of emotions some people can't do without. I thought my lonely, largely aimless life would just drag on and on, getting bleaker and bleaker as I became more stubbornly self-defeating and bitter. Ever since I was in my teens I've been a very sensitive and very romance-orientated person. I never dated anyone though, and instead I sort of developed this inner store of romance-potential I had until I was just bursting to express it and to be affectionate towards someone who may want to express it back. I thought it would never happen. I figured I was too weird, or inexperienced and too far "behind the pack" to ever catch up. But then as if a wish had been granted she just appeared and smiled at me in a way that made me want to rush away and cry. It's just a shame I never talked to her. She gave me a couple of chances to do exactly that and suggested she wanted me to. But I never did. And I guess she moved on (if she ever did like me) and is happy with some other guy now. It's killing me inside.

I just saw that she was happy without me, so me on her life was pointless and I don't want to waste the time of someone I love (specially that she is happy with someone)
If you really love someone user, let it go

Haven't. Maybe I never will. Last week, we talked for the first time in six months. She's having my name taken off the lease, so there's no going back. Don't know why I held out any hope.

I don't blame her. She is a good woman, and I'm a mess.

t. cuck

I couldn't. I try very hard t supress memories of her but sometimes these thoughts come back and I get into a state of hating mysrlf for not making a move when I had a chance. But still, we were too different. She was too popular and outgoing and I was too boring.

>She's having my name taken off the lease

What do you mean? Have you been living together while being separated? Sounds like a cuck wet dream.

Being sad because someone rejects you is self-cucking

>She was too popular and outgoing and I was too boring.

You could even say that she was a whirlwind while you were just drizzle, right?

No, we've been living separately for over a year but my name has been on the lease since initially moving in together.

Time. I was so in love and that combined with psychedelics put me in a manic state.
I was devasted initially, but over time you get over it. Now I just think about the past and laugh about my cringy self, sometimes I feel bitter sweet over some memories.
Just get involved in something else and I promise it'll get better with time.

How old are you? And why do you think you're a mess?

I’ll never forgive her, she cheated on me for a month while I was away at uni and then accused me of cheating with no evidence to get out of having to confront me about ending the relationship. All I ever wanted to do was love her lads, and it hurt me so much to see her friends and her Mum turn on me despite me having only the best intentions through the whole relationship.

I just remember what she did and I feel okay. That, and also fucking tons of sloots.

28. I've never had my shit together, working entry-level jobs for almost a decade now. I dwell on past traumas and they still profoundly affect me. I'm also a schizoid. I really took her for granted. Could have treated her better. Could have done more for her.

you can always say that though, treated her better, done more. regardless it would have never been enough, the greatest lie women perpetuate is that it could have turned out some other way if only YOU had done something different while they remain the victim