ITT: soyboy repellant literature

ITT: soyboy repellant literature

ITT: best bookcovers of all time

Stop.

What's a fucking soyboy?

Please keep you maymays inside your containment board

Pechorin's fits were really ahead of his time

Anything by Celine

The newest /pol/ buzzword. "Cuck" is over now I guess.

Save your stale memes for other boards.

soyboy is in its death throes. Estronaut is on the rise

heh
>estronaut

Found him

estronaut isn't very funny though

It's one of those words that pop up time to time as shorthand for "I'm underage and likely retarded please disregard everything I say."
You know, like calling people cucks or referring to movies as "kino."

Its been a while since I seen this much reddit concentrated in a single post

Do you really identify that shit as central to Veeky Forums culture?
Maybe I just predate it so much I've become a grognard but all these new phrases sound absolutely retarded to me and I can't imagine anyone with half a brain using them seriously.

Wouldn't consider them "Veeky Forums exclusive lingo" because yeah that sounds pretty fucking stupid.
If you want to attach them to any group, I'd say they belong to the anti-sjws on youtube and twitter.

I want to go back to when we called each other faggots and cockmonglers

btw i'm not

A young man who exposes/defines himself heavily to rick and morty, game of thrones, hard science, herb based diets, cloud rap and is politically left/libertarian.
His opus of literarure is Slauterhouse V.

pic rel

Faggot lost all its power, it just means person here now. That's why cuck had to replace it

This, also most of the neets have degenerated to pure homosexuality or animated realms.

I like estronaut

>I like estronaut
But it doesn't make sense. It implies a deliberate exploration of femininity that is dangerous, brave, honorable and glorious.

>A young man who exposes/defines himself heavily to rick and morty, game of thrones, hard science, herb based diets, cloud rap and is politically left/libertarian.
I thought soyboys rejected "branding" themselves with commercial culture. More like they accept that traditional masculinity (even traditional Boomer masculinity - why must I marry and work myself to death) should be replaced with something more focused on cooperation and communication among and between the sexes and that this effort *is* masculine. So OP's three word bait means books that they would find abhorrent or subversive. I nominate pic related. Easy read and most men can relate to it.

you're definition of soyboy is much more accurate than soyboys are male feminists who want to do away with all things traditionally seen as masculine. the word soy is used due to the fact that soy consumption lowers testosterone levels.

A nu-male who exclusively consumes soy variant products, and are more effeminate as a result.

>anything to do with femininity
>dangerous, brave, honorable and glorious

a term that twitter and /pol/ pushed to redditors pretending to not be redditors and then it cycled back onto reddit and here and now in the babylonian confusion we have a schizophrenic situation where no one can ask what it means or deride it without a /pol/yp saying you’re a soyboy. if you have a normal hairline and testosterone levels it doesn’t apply to you and the faggots on twitter who pushed it hard make garbage content and know they suck

>it's been at least 3 months since soyboy became common vernacular
>retards are still falling for ez (you)bait like this

>chantards questioning the masculinity of anybody else in the world

your mother is probably worried about you

I wish these kind of threads were not full of screeching faggots. ''Pol!!! pol pol pol!!'' This was a thread about fucking books, literature, and this board is for discussing literature. People who are looking for this kinds of books because they fit their tastes, good luck. Here the the threads get filled with cancer it seems.

The decline of Veeky Forums.

So an estronaut would be someone like Hemingway? An Ubermensch of gender?

Whitman could be another example

If you use the term soyboy in earnest you're from /pol/edditwitter and your threads have no place here

You are a fucking soyboy you fucking fagggot

he was a pansy

napusi se kurca ti si mi kao neki nacitani seronja, treba da znas da najpametniji likovi ce se vreatiti na nivo seljackog razislaja i samo u neki retkim trenucima vratiti se samo za posebne posboe

I don't have a twitter and I've never been on /pol/ in my life
t. OP

>So an estronaut would be someone like Hemingway? An Ubermensch of gender?
Well, yeah. He was a faggot and a phony, everyone knew it, but he went ahead and wrote anyway and people love it. That kind of defiant confidence is traditionally masculine, the whole fuckyouiwontdowhatyoutellmelamb.jpg thing. So estronauts are ackshully *more* masculine because transgression - everyone else stays on Earth cowed and cowering.

>your mother is probably worried about you

She better be

it's only used by absolute idiots.

I have a dream that my four little ideologies will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their pill but by the content of their character.

itt candyass roodypoos