Eat a bowl of oats

>Eat a bowl of oats
>Feel like I'm going to die from shitting my bowels out
WTF, how do people handle this shit.

Attached: 1507945491781.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I don't have this problem whatsoever, weird.

Oats don't hurt my stomach, but they make me feel super bloated. I guess it's because they retain so much water

t. oatlet

Do you ever eat fiber?

>start eating "proper" amount of fiber
>go from skelly to literally looking pregnant and stay gassy all day
What the frick
Explain please I need an explanation

Attached: IMG_20180212_200327.png (922x1066, 1.46M)

This is not the oats but the oats counteracting inflammation in your digestive tract. Eat more oats

your gut flora isnt used to a proper diet, keep at it

Whenever someone changes how much fiber they get, your body get all fucked up for a week or two because it has to adjust.
This is literally why milfags bitch about MRE constipation; It's because MREs contain the proper amount of fiber one is supposed to get.
If you keep getting your fiber for a couple of days, the gas will stop.

Is mayonaise an fiber?

>this many ppl don’t get the proper amount of fiber

Jesus you guys shitting sludge all the time or what? All my shits are whistle clean and smooth

Are you putting a lot of sugar in it or using presweetened packets? Too much sugar can give you diarrhea. Or this

Is it just with oats? Do you eat properly otherwise? I know some people who had bad diets and would only poop every few days, and once they fixed their diets and started pooping every day it seemed bizarre to them.

How do I get more fiber in my diet? What's the difference between soluble and insoluble fiber?

do you have a gluten intolerence or something

> (OP)
>do you have a gluten intolerence or something
There is no gluten in oats. Gluten is only in wheat.

I agree. Once your body is used to the fiber it will stop. I had a similar problem at first

I'm allergic to fiber so I never eat them

I've been eating a proper amount of fiber for at least a year now, so that can't be it.

imagine being as unhealthy as op lmao

eat beans and bread.

oats stink.

oats have avenin which is very similar to gluten, smartass

You have colen cancer get yourself to a doctor now.