African Philosophy?

>Is there any?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=indigenous african philosophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

derrida

WE

If you don’t initiate your young men into the tribe, they will burn down the village just to feel the warmth.

Not unless you consider gibs me dat and fuck wypipo to be philosophy

to rape or not to rape

Of course there is: female genital mutilation, witches, cannibalism, rape and war keeping anthropologists and activists busy af

lmgtfy.com/?q=indigenous african philosophy

Aristotle was black.

African philosophy summed up in one sentence

words on a page

St. Augustine was unironically a swarty southron

not philosophy though

witch detected

Marx was black.

Augustine has been mentioned, so Plotinus I guess. (((Maimonides))) was born in Spain, but spent quite some time in North Africa.

Some Ancient Egyptian literature might be considered as philosophical. I'm no expert, but there's quite a variety to look through there.

There are no African philosophy, if by African you means sub-Saharan African. There are however black philosophers, such as Frantz Fanon.

>Some Ancient Egyptian literature might be considered as philosophical
Sebayt

Calling Fanon a philosophy is rather generous

when he says African philosophy he means sub-saharan negroids not caucasoids from Libya and Carthage and Egypt user. Egyptians weren’t black especially not the smart ones

I didn't call him a philosophy, but a philosopher. If that is too generous, he was at least a thinker.

WE

More than you can expect from a nigger I suppose

Fanon was more than you can expect of whites too desu

WUZ

PHILOSOPHARS

>mfw it's a Veeky Forums doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about thread

Nigger

Sum him up.

you mean all of the threads here? if you can link me to one thread in the catalog right now, i'd be so amazed i'd do such things - what they are, i know not

WUZ

>tfw i don't know any african philosophers so they must not exist
>tfw my ignorance confirms my preconceived biases

OP, is your question if there exists Africans who are philosophers, or if there is a "African philosophy" like there is a western philosophy and eastern philosophy?
Because the answers are respectively yes and no.

>It's a Black """philosopher"""
>does nothing but talk about being black

Kek

emmanuel chukwudi eze - african philosophy

>it's a Veeky Forumsizen
>reads houellebecq, pessoa, stoner
>does nothing but shitpost about NEETdom, foreveralone, tfw nogf, tfw rejection letters, social isolation, technology ruined my life, women were a mistake, etc
>"are there any books for this feel?"

>is there any

Africans were the first philosophers. Imhotep.

You reek of ignorance.

>The majority of people in any given group are morons
WOW WHO KNEW

t. Jamal Obediyar Tyronus Kingzus

gib