Sweet>Dill>Bread and butter. Change my mind

Sweet>Dill>Bread and butter. Change my mind.

Attached: n-LOVE-PICKLES-628x314.jpg (628x314, 86K)

Sweet pickles are the only pickles I don’t like. I don’t give a shit what you like. Also leaving out mustard pickles should be a crime punishable by a vigorous spanking executed by an ugly masculine tranny.

Dill=B&B>Sweet

Try making them fresh?

Attached: 1521927370671566134832.jpg (3024x4032, 3.13M)

I've never even heard of mustard pickles. But I love mustard with pickles so it sounds pretty excellent

bread and butter are basically the only ones I eat and can't stand the dill pickles any more.

give recipe

Best pickles are the kind Russians call "malossolniye" (little salt). I think it's the same as "half-sour", but am not sure.

The best mustard pickles don’t even have cucumber. It’s mostly cabbage and cauliflower and some onion. My grandma used to make it and it was fucking amazing. I have seen recipes online but they require a lot of sugar. If you try one, don’t use more than a 1/2 cup of sugar if you don’t like sweet pickles like me.

kosher>all others

Half sour?

All sweet pickles, including bread and butter, are disgusting.

You're filth

3 sliced English cucumbers
1 sliced yellow onion
1/4 cup salt
1 cup sugar
1 quart white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon tumeric
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard seed
1 Tablespoon Corriander seed
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
Combine cucumbers, onion and salt in a bowl and stir around until salt is evenly distributed, cover with ice and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours. Combine sugar, vinegar, and spices in a pot and bring to a boil. After 2 hours drain the cucumbers and onions and pour hot liquid over them, let stand for 10 minutes then refrigerate.

Is it like escebeche or chow chow?

Does anyone actually buy these giant pickles at the convenience store?

Attached: jumbo-pickle-in-pouch.jpg (541x1024, 126K)

had a few in my time because my love of pickles

they are trash tier desu

This.

For fucks sake, sweet pickles are fuckin' rotten. If you prefer them over the salty, tart deliciousness of dill pickles then you're a hipster faggot and fuck you.

Dill > Bread & Butter
Sweet go directly into the trash

Do they use fake sugar or something? Tastes terrible.

I only buy the 3/$1 ones at Cumberland Farms

Pickles are for plebs.

Real men eat pickled jalapenos.

Pickled jalapenos are great, but legitimately the only food I regret eating
The mix of capsaicin and vinegar fucks with me all the way down

who fucking likes SWEET pickles?

i like these little ones

Attached: 10660868.jpg (910x607, 56K)

Why do "dill pickles" rarely ever have any visible dill in the brine? There's garlic in abundance, but I only actually see dill usually in European-style pickles.

I got one as part of a coupon and it was soggy and squishy.

Jerkin ma gherkins

Attached: 1519105014108.jpg (640x425, 56K)