That one guy who demands the group gets a cheese pizza and then eats slices of the pizzas with toppings

>That one guy who demands the group gets a cheese pizza and then eats slices of the pizzas with toppings

Attached: CP.png (1125x640, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do this btw.

Why what the fuck is your problem?

Attached: 1521792688293.jpg (900x900, 149K)

>That one guy who demands you order pizza for the group and says he'll pay you back but never does

literally hitler

>propose we get a cheese pizza
>iidea gets shot down
>eat the pizza the group decided to order like a normal human being

???

this is when multiple pizzas are ordered and the person who demands one of them is plain cheese eats the other pizza

I dont eat meat so get veggie or cheese pizza and my fucking dad has for the last decade pulled that

>im gonna HAVE to try a slice of that!

Now I only order jalepeno and anchovy so nobody fucking touches it.

I always ask for a quarter of the pizza to be cheese, because it's a decent break from flavortown.
Pretty based combination desu fampai.

That isn't the situation being discussed here bro that's completely reasonable and expected if your choice got vetoed you still gotta eat

Classy individual

What if I was that guy that ask for Cheese Pizza and only ate Cheese Pizza?

no problem here.
still a faggot for eating plain cheese tough

holy shit that looks good
I can't have gluten anymore because apparently I'm a giant faggot
Also, fuck off with your cauliflower crust bullshit, I hope you fucking die in a fucking fire.
Thanks for listening.

Use chicken crust.

>cheese pizza
Umm, mods?!

dont

But it comes out so great.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8

>That one guy who demands the group gets a cheese pizza and then eats slices of the pizzas with toppings

This is still better than:

>The group of people who decide on multiple different pizzas with different toppings and one cheese pizza.
>The cheese pizza actually gets eaten, but barely half of the other pizzas get eaten.

Everybody loves cheese pizza.
You get a fucking plain cheese pizza because everybody will ACTUALLY eat it- everybody always asks for specific or combo shit and then nobody actually eats it.

>That one pizza who demands the group gets a cheesy guy and then eats slices of the guys with toppings

I can't stand plain cheese pizza. It's like eating cake without frosting. You have to have the palate of a child to enjoy a pizza without any toppings.

It's easier to get a cheese over leaving it up to a group to decide sometimes, especially if there is a deal like "BOGO", "get 2 for 5.99", "buy one get one 50% off", or 2 for XX. Seriously will just do that over listening to people go back and forth for a stupidly long time when everyone could just do 1 or 2 of the topping'ed pizza slices and 1 or 2 of the cheese.

You have to be a child to throw a tantrum like that, if you are throwing in for an equal share of the total order sure, otherwise shut up

Cheese is the only way to eat a traditional american pizza.

>payday friday
>decide I wanna go get pizza
>pizza place down the street has 6 or 7 dollar pizza's ready to go
>about as cheap and easier to just pick up a medium and roll than it is for slices
>1 topping, usually just get pepperoni sometimes other stuff but usually keep it simple
>take about 4-5 slices since they are kinda small, about a 1/3rd to 1/2 of the pizza
>leave the rest out for some coworkers

"wow user, pepperoni? trying to give us heartburn?"
"oh this topping again? bleh"
"user next time you get pizza get X instead of Y so it's edible"
"whoa peppers? user you trying to melt the toilet tonight? LOL!"
>get extra cheese one time
>no complaints

>cheese pizza

as if every other pizza doesn't have cheese

I think half the reason I love spicy shit is because is faggot-proofs a lot of niggers like your dad from eating my shit

Nobody here has friends, and if they do they don't be a bitch about ordering food together. Last time I was at a pizza place with other people who suggested sharing I said I already knew what I wanted and when I said anchovies are non-negotiable nobody gave me shit for getting my own pizza.

>t. no friends

>Group decide to all get personal pizza.
>they all get those deluxe seafood steak etc. Topping
>"what you getting user ?"
>dont want to spend too much on overpriced pizza.
>"oh I'll just get a pepperoni"

I hate hanging out with ppl who waste money on food delivery

Attached: 1521372211580.png (798x440, 463K)

Fathead dough. It’s made out of cheese. Tastes way better than normal dough. Just kinda tricky to work with

Cake frosting fucking sucks. I hope you get diabetes and your leg falls off.

>Can we get two slices just cheese

Attached: 1510567801021.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Oh I see. That is a little annoying. Sorry I got confused.

>going to local pizza place with friend
>isn't too bad a value if you load the pizzas the fuck up with toppings, the initial price is always the same
>$8.99 to start, etc
>get nearly everything on my pizza
>$8.99 because I drink water
>autist friend orders cheese
>just cheese
>with alfredo sauce instead of tomato
>no toppings
>just fucking cheese
>$12.99 because he needs a soda and two cookies

Cheese pizza is the true sign of autism.

Honestly, I'm totally this guy and I don't regret it. I always start with a slice of cheese, to get a baseline of the quality of the pizza, then I try a slice of every other pizza, because variety is best.

>9 dollars

pizzas cost like 23 here and that's without delivery

Wait, but you're paying the deliver fee either way, and you're splitting it, so it's not even that much. Just drop the extra buck and get good toppings, you fucking pauper.

imagine being so fat and spoiled that you complain when someone eats a single slice of your entire pizza

who the fuck is this fagget

> doesn't eat meat
> orders anchovy meat on his shitty tasting pizza
well done user. You've surely proved your point

>not knowing who Maddox is

You have to be 18 to view this website.

this has never happened and I'm an old fuck

it sounds like he's talking about mod pizza or something similar. it's 9 bucks for a personal size pizza, and you start at one end like subway and tell the guy what you want on the fucker

>was a pizza cook for a short while
>some fags order a giant ass family pizza 60cm about 24 inches diameter
>restaurant policy was when you order that pizza you can basically say to put on it whatever you want
>Tards be like "We would want 2 slices to be with pepperoni, 2 slices with cheese, 2 slices with ham, 2 slices with some other shit I can't remember"

Attached: 1434793727152.jpg (803x688, 104K)

>that guy that demands one of the two pizzas is veggie only
>eats two slices of veggie and moves to meat pizza

>spending more than 5 dollars on a cheese pizza
Why do you guys do this? Little Caesars is great for this pizza/money ratio.

Attached: 6a0120a753b67e970b012876ab8782970c1.jpg (450x196, 41K)

my vegetarian ex did this once. Pissed me off so much I made her eat doner-kebab the next day.
She eats meat now (not mine though)

Attached: Henry.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Better off just baking frozen pizzas.

a salty cuckboy who's so fragile that he's capable of suing someone over a joke? yeah

After helping some friends move this girl demanded we get a white pizza and then ate two slices of pepper and onion instead. Still bugs me

Naw, frozen pizza are fucking small and more expensive per pizza slice.

>needs a whole pizza to himself
fuck off niggar

going to be starting a white collar job soon
should I ever declare myself as a vegetarian? afraid of social situations like this and DON'T want to give the slightest notion of me being weak or different

telling everyone you're vegetarian on your first day of work is weak and different retard

Don't even say a thing, you utter faggot. When it comes to pizza day, and these thing exist in an office job, just go for the cheese or pep pizza

he never said he was gonna do that dum dum

yeah, i won't

In all seriousness why the FUCK do people do this?

Because Little Caesars tastes like shit and I'd much rather spend the extra money to get a pizza actually worth eating.

>pep pizza
>pepperoni pizza
>pepperoni
>vegetarian

Attached: 1520374492448.png (657x527, 193K)

>when 90% of the people say "I don't mind what toppings we get, I'll eat anything except [extensive catalog of toppings not to get]"

my fave pizza place is comet ping pong :DDD

Domino's original crust, garlic park sauce, mushrooms, chicken, and bacon is a rich endeavor. Order before 3pm.

>pepperoni is meat

it's made from ground up chinese newspapers and QA rejects from the condom factory

>people who eat the supreme pizza but pick off 80% of the toppings

>Four people want Hawaiian
>1 person goes on a diatribe about how pineapple doesn't belong on pizza
>The group gets what that one person wants instead because for some reason Hawaiian is the only pizza that requires a unanimous vote.
>Never get Hawaiian because there is always some veto fag.

nobody cares about vegetarians, it's the actual vegans who need to fuck off and be shunned.

This is why I have started to bring my own slices of pineapple whenever I get myself into a situation where I know pizza will be ordered.

I hope you really do that.

It's just not the same. Pineapple needs to caramelize on the pizza as it bakes to really bring out its flavors.

samefig

What in the fuck are you talking about and what kind of fucking entitled soy are you hanging out with in which this happens? You order pizza you like and if you're not 12 and/or a picky faggot this literally never happens. Your life must be fucking hell.

>order pizza for a group
>they all want it supreme
>pick off half the toppings eating it
>leave the meats

nuggah

>tfw I do this
I-I just like having a neutral option for everyone to enjoy.

Attached: 1521732723961.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>2nd grade
>pizza day
>dumbass friends don't eat the crust
>I eat 50% more pizza

mods must be asleep.

>2nd grade
>Pizza day
>I don't eat the crust Michelle Obama says children who are obese are disgusting
>Five my crust to the disgusting fat kid he'll eat it happily

I always order my pizza with jalapenos and mushrooms so nobody fucking eats my leftovers.

Attached: 1521868864461.png (187x200, 63K)

I don't think I have ever had a guy demand we get a plain cheese pizza. Sounds like something only a women would do, and even then it seems super unlikely

Tactical pizza ordering has been officially recognized

Attached: 1521384326501.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Pineapple and Olive for, love the sweet and salty combo

I do pineapple and jalapeño for sweet n spicy.

do your job and stop complaining wagie

user.. I think you are the retard here

People who don't like anchovies on pizza are fucking heathens and should be raped raw

That's because "peperoni" are sweet peppers, not spicy salami.

Not when talking about pizza you brainlet

I usually just buy a pizza and then eat said pizza.

>Never had this problem because I don't have friends to share pizzas with.

>kids want cheese
>adults want works
>pepperoni is never an option

Attached: 1428770571415.png (180x182, 65K)

Peepooroni is SHIT

Attached: 1512871456618.jpg (634x800, 45K)

>order pizzas with friends
>one friend doesn't because he just ate, he says
>pizzas arrive
>the one friend proceeds to beg for a slice from each pizza
>leaves the crust behind
>complains that he's still hungry

Some washed up has been.

This is the actual dick move. Variety is nice, I try a bit of each pie. We get a cheese? Cool. We don't? Cool.
But there's often the faggot that orders shit no one likes that much and proceeds to eat one slice of that and then three slices of the every other pizza so they know they will have leftovers they'll enjoy. That should be punishable by death.

>when you refuse to pay for your sisters pizza because she wouldn't suck penis only hand relief

It's like that guy who don't order fries at macdonald's and instead say "I'll just take you some..."

Fuck that person you are a fucking nigger and get off of my car immediately or I'll beat your ass and don't forget your menu with your fries, peasant.

I really hate these people.

>everyone pick the toppings for half a pizza
>awesome, we have a huge variety and can sample one of each
>oh, you don't like what i chose? well your pick wasn't my first choice either

Picky eaters need to die.

jesus fucking christ...

it's better to be alone than being with this "friend"

i usually order everyone their own custom pizza so there's no shit to deal with, and they get leftovers. they're always very appreciative.