Chocolate ice cream

Alright Veeky Forums there's a girl I'm terribly in love with and I want to make her pants wet

How do I make the GOAT chocolate ice cream? Looking for specific recipes and general tips. I've never made ice cream before but I'm not useless in the kitchen. I'll be using dry ice (liquid nitrogen is too much hassle to get ahold of)

Attached: chocolate.ice.cream.jpg (620x330, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEnG69nAA1U
sevenspoons.net/blog/2011/6/6/in-my-book.html
browneyedbaker.com/jenis-milkiest-chocolate-ice-cream/
theheritagecook.com/jenis-truly-remarkable-darkest-chocolate-in-the-world-ice-cream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women are dumb user just buy some and tell her you made it

i've never made ice cream but maybe like:
>melt dark chocolate over a bain marie
>make a custard base
>temper the eggs
>sweeten to your liking
>use heavy cream for thickness
>top with a tart, slightly sweet berry like raspberry

I've made the best chocolate ice cream that can ever be made. But before I try to help some pleb, do you have a proper ice cream machine? Or are you going to try to throw some mix into a freezer and cut it into cubes?

She's pretty smart desu
Also I'm a sucker for chocolate ice cream myself so it's not just for her I wanna do this

Yeah well I was also thinking something along those lines but seeing as I really have no idea of what I'm doing I'd like something a little more quantitative to go from

>I'll be using dry ice

here's a little quantitative thing for you: the lecitin in eggs is all you need. so just buy some and skip adding funky chicken flavor to your ice cream
your taste buds will thank you, and most importantly your dick

>I'll be using dry ice
looks like a shitty process. I can't sign off on wasting a good recipe on this procedural abortion.

You mean buying pure lecithin? Any particular type you're referring to?

>looks like a shitty process. I can't sign off on wasting a good recipe on this procedural abortion.
What in the world makes you say something so stupid? The trick lies in cooling the custard down fast enough to prevent the formation of large crystals, something which dry ice easily will achieve

Probably because I have a good ice cream machine with built-in compressor and don't need to smack dry ice into a fine enough powder such that it can compete. Nor do I need to keep dry ice around.

>How do I make the GOAT chocolate ice cream?
>I've never made ice cream before
Don’t make it yourself ffs. Just buy some dark chocolate gelato. I’ve had talenti and it was good. Super chocolatey. I like chocolate but usually don’t like choco ice cream because it tastes very diluted.

Not OP, but I've got one of these and I've never managed to make a really satisfying chocolate batch, what's your secret user? I'm willing to try and reverse engineer it if you don't want to give away too many details.

Attached: 55090ec5d193a-0612-cuisinart-ice-50bc-ice-cream-maker-xl.jpg (500x575, 24K)

You can probably just use high quality chocolate instead of the average hersheys and the flavor will follow

Most people are more interested in presentation rather than flavor, which is honestly fine
Try making a chocolate shell to really knock her socks off
youtube.com/watch?v=gEnG69nAA1U

I'll share my secret with you but none of the rest of you can read this.
The secret is to copy the recipe of a chef with a Michelin star.
sevenspoons.net/blog/2011/6/6/in-my-book.html

I've made Alton Brown's, I've made others, I've experimented with my own, and this is the one that everyone raves about.

Attached: fergus.jpg (640x501, 49K)

>goat milk
>a pinch of your semen
>crushed cacao seeds
???
>profit

and make sure the goat milk is raw
that'll come off as tryhard tho

You're making her homemade ice cream
It's not even Summer yet

You're already trying too hard m8
Either this girl likes you or wants to be your friend, trying your best to impress her won't kill you

yeah bro lemme roll up to this casual date n fuck in a tux ok?

if u come in the icecream and s(he) eats it, you're already inside so it'll all go down a whole lot more smoothly

>It has a musky darkness that rumbles low like a mumur in the back of your throat

Attached: dis-nigga-gay.jpg (600x800, 300K)

That's a bit too much. I'm going for "taste this amazing shit I made", not "look how much effort I put into seducing you"
Definitely something I would do for a gf though

Now this is what I'm looking for, thank you kind sir. Gotta source some top shelf cocoa for this

You're a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks user.

So have you asked her out user?
If not, that's probably the first thing you should do

>Literally a blog
lmao

Hey, teen-user. Women decide whether you're fuck material or not in the first 5 minutes. Spend your money on having your own fun. If she's up for that ride she's up for sexy time. If not it costs you nothing and you get something cooler than a broken heart.

It's a simple recipe.

-chocolate
-milk
-ice

>there's a girl I'm terribly in love with and I want to make her pants wet
>I want to make her ice cream
The fedora in this one is strong

>She's pretty smart
Either you're wrong or it's a trap.

I didn't intend to suggest I wrote it, some woman named Tara did. Who copied it from Fergus Henderson.
I'm too lazy to copy someone else's work and post it here as if it's my own.

We have a lot of friends in common and hang out a lot, we've done 1one1 a few times as well but there's a blurry line between what constitutes a "date" or not imo
Of course r9k had to come in here and tell me everything about this girl as if I already didn't know her quite well, thanks heaps
I'm 25 btw
Only hat I own is a hard hat
And bitches love chocolate and ice cream, that's a fact

Anyways this isn't /adv/ so let's keep it to ice cream.
Any secrets to making vanilla ice cream other than getting some top notch vanilla beans?

he's got oneitis, so he thinks she's not like the other girls

OP have you ever made ice cream with dry ice?

>I've never made ice cream before
I'm going for that because a) liquid N2 is out of the question b) buying a 300$ dedicated machine is out of the question and c) I'm not lowering myself to just putting the shit in the freezer

I'm a chemist though so I'm used to handling the stuff, just not in the context of cooking

I got a Cuisinart ice cream maker at a thrift store for $5 last week. You're overthinking this.

liquid N2 would be better, but you know crush it up, mix it in and don't let it sit out for too long

but honestly dude I think you're going too far out of your way just for this, why wouldn't you just make creme parfait or buy ice cream and make her some dinner?

girls don't like men because of delicious food but what is implied, if you know your way around a kitchen it tells a woman that you know what you want and you know how to get it, that's it

if you actually go through with this, GL and don't burn off your fingers

just buy it dingus. if you want to get in to any girls pants you are using the wrong thing: wine. theres a reason they call it leg opener.

That's a nice find, however I'm not counting on that. I also have a minor hoarding problem so I'm actively trying not to get more semi-useful thingies to bring into my flat
Well she's a vegetarian (noone is perfect huh) and I can't cook vegetarian for shit
Also I'm not doing this only to get laid, I want to be able to make delicious choco ice cream for my own sake
>just buy it
The absolute state of Veeky Forums
Also none of us are into wine

>none of us are into wine
no fucking shit, retard. It's for the girl

Are you having a stroke? I'll spell it out in clear text: she doesn't drink wine

browneyedbaker.com/jenis-milkiest-chocolate-ice-cream/
or
theheritagecook.com/jenis-truly-remarkable-darkest-chocolate-in-the-world-ice-cream/

depending on your taste.

Thanks user
Would light molasses be a suitable replacement for corn syrup?