Do girls with big tits ever accidentally hit their boobs with the fork when eating...

Do girls with big tits ever accidentally hit their boobs with the fork when eating? Seems like they would get in the way a lot.

Attached: 3ED54CC5-8B89-4076-B933-6B1BD86DA536.jpg (684x1024, 64K)

Why would your fork ever go down that way? Do you lay on your back and put your plate on you belly or something?

do men ever sit on their balls?

yes

Yeah, it sucks

I dont like curvy girls. They have got layed. And even if you get there first they will know their value: all those men giving them looks. Its like they get fucked just by stepping outside! Give me a ugly one without much to look at. Yea momma

soy's fixed that problem for me

My ex had large breasts. No, I don't think this ever happened. She sometimes got food stains on her blouses and shirts though. Normally when you drop food, it goes on the napkin on your lap. If you had big tits, the food hits them.

She looks like she was made for romance novel covers.

>Big dick
>small, tightly bound balls

Attached: Qj0DvUH.jpg (533x800, 200K)

based.

>cuts on her arms
no thanks

do girls every spill nacho cheese all over their boobs because that would happen a lot to me

Holy shit I didn't even see those

Thank god the homosexual was here to warn us.

Nah, you get used to them quickly enough that the fork isn't an issue.
Food falling though isn't a fun one.

POST FEET

she's probably a minx in the sack but don't ever let her know where you live

>I work with big titted girlie, kinda short, about 5'2"
When working at her computer and reaches for something on her desk, her bewbs mash all da keys on the keyboard, resulting in havoc.
>when she opens her car door, the upper corner of it digs into her left bewb.
>no knowledge of fork/bewb interface on this one

i dunno but i'd pay good money to watch titty monsters pour nacho cheese over their boobs

Make sure it's scalding hot.

I wonder if nacho cheese would work as lube for titty fucking or if the texture would get weird.

This. My wife has huge boobs, and she has to be super careful and take small bites when she eats, because if she accidentally drops any food, it ends up either on her shirt, or in her cleavage. I actually feel for her, because she gets so pissed off when say, a brand new shirt gets a stain on it while we're out somewhere. I think if we had the money, she'd get a reduction.

Well spotted lad

maybe she could learn to eat like an adult instead.
me? i never drop food. who the eff does?

I'm a girl, btw

sure. a less mentioned pain is when youre sitting in a chair and you swing a leg up to sit half-indian-style or whatever the position would be called and the heel of your foot smacks your balls. sometimes there's bonus pain in the incident if you react from the pain of the ball-striking by swinging your foot out and inadvertently smacking it on your desk or a table

Attached: 1483123684113.jpg (871x649, 36K)

Maybe you should just sit in your chair like a normal civilized person.

post the other pictures of her

Yes sometimes when I'm wearing shorts and boxer briefs I'll sit down on a chair real quick and my balls kinda swing down under me and I smush them a little with my taint or my thighs and it hurts

how do you mean? it's not an uncommon style of sitting and it's especially comfortable when playing guitar

Especially if you're on a high soy diet.

No, they learn how to avoid hitting their breasts as they grow when they're young, in contrast women who get breast implants hit their breasts a lot until they get used to the new size and shape

i abstain from soy products and will fight you for your remarks.

Attached: 1496105357192.jpg (2422x3132, 2.87M)