The most wholesome lecturer on youtube

>The most wholesome lecturer on youtube
>Always claims he has anger problems
How can this be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GS35vUMhww4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said he used to have anger problems but he sorted his shit out by studying philosophy.

who dat goy, user?

Gregory B. Sadler

Stop giving ugly ignorant cucks attention

thx user, by the time u answered to me i googled the image anyways

who's the guy above Sadler?

rick roderick
the real question is who tf are the guys above peterson

top is cliff aka clit

the real question is where is Wes Cecil?

Probably right above Peterson. He's not on the same level as Sadler. His talks are really just for entertainment, he doesn't really get deep into the philosophy and tries for jokes too much. But his lectures are still comfy as fuck, good taste user

Cliff should also be at the very top

this is known

Roderick sucks for in depth studies desu, he's only remembered because he made a lot of videos, which makes him Carlin/Hitchens/Watts tier

Often people who are outwardly peaceful only got that way through years of effort to control their anger.

St. Francis de Sales, for example, is known as the "gentleman saint," because of his kindness and mildness of temper. Yet by his own admission it took him 30 years to master his anger.

He's got an important place within the trinity.

>the most wholesome lecturer on youtube
Wroooooong!
youtu.be/GS35vUMhww4

Who /hubertdreyfuss/ here?

>hubertdreyfuss
link plox?

Did anybody here ever watch Dr. Jason J Campbell's philosophy lectures? He was actually the one who gave me a firm grasp on modal logic. Also his lectures on Mill were great. Never see him mentioned here.

also the existential comics guy wtf

I ran into his channel and watched some of the logic videos also. I have him on my subscription list but my interest have wandered elsewhere since.

three lecture series isn't a lot of videos user

>no Robert Paul Wolff
Unironically, I actually don't mind Black Ponderer though

I can relate.
I'm a very emotional individual, but most/all of my emotion I "translate" to barely noticeable outward frustration or angst/stress; I just realized this last night: I'm in a perpetual state of mild-stress. I have this constant uncomfortable sensation in lower chest a and behind cheekbones, it's almost unnoticeable most of the time. Nor is it visible for anyone else. Could almost call it ptsd. The pay-off is I never get angry towards anyone, I'm always "happy" or nice towards people no matter what. (At the same time as I have social-anxiety.)
Think it's why I love really sad movies, it gives me some release from a life of repressed emotion.

I watched Robert's Paul Wolff lecture on Kant, and it's very interesting, and I would like to hear him talk more about it, but I fear he's too far left and obsessed with politics for me to enjoy his series on Freud, which seems to be too biased for me (and it isn't as worthwhile as Kant's, as Freud is mostly a pseud).

>tfw he died just recently
Loved his lectures on Heidegger and literature like Moby Dick, and Dostoevsky

>wikipedia
lmfao