How to replicate the taste of human breast milk?

how to replicate the taste of human breast milk?

Attached: 1521422036597.jpg (639x960, 102K)

Is that a fat dude

i heard semen tastes pretty similar my man

Doesn't taste good at all user.

Its Chris Chan

My wife loved when I sucked on her tits when she was lactating. I probably drank as much breast milk as our son did. Wasn’t really my thing, but she liked it so whatever. Skim milk with a little added sugar would probably be a close replication.
Whatever it is, I don’t like it.

I'd say almond milk with a little sugar, but it's probably based on diet.

>My wife loved when I sucked on her tits when she was lactating
Fuck you are lucky dude

I hope so.

My mother was a certified "lactation consultant" (yes, there's such a thing).
I helped her study for her certification exam.

Breast milk flavor, texture/consistency, smell, and even color are all heavily dependent on the woman's diet.
If you eat a lot of broccoli for example, your breast milk will smell and taste slightly like broccoli and will have a green tint to it.

The nutritional value is also heavily impacted, which is why women are urged to have healthy, diverse diets during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.

is it weird thinking breastfeeding your son made your wife horny as fuck

>I helped her study

Attached: 1512701874661.png (600x574, 328K)

Attached: image.jpg (579x752, 61K)

My wife wasn’t turned on by breastfeeding our son. She was turned on by breastfeeding me.

How do I get my gf to lactate?

>not breastfeeding with your son so the wife doesnt have one tit fuller than the other
this is simple math, user

She said.

FUCK I love breastmilk so much.

Two options: First, get her pregnant and start a family. This is expensive and your gf may not want to have a kid

Second option: TEMS machine and regular suckling and fondling. If you can electrically stimulate the tit correctly, and kiss+fondle it in the morning and evenings, you should get results after a few months

Just remember to talk to your GF about this. If she doesn't wanna do it, call it off and get your milk somewhere else

Or just a hormone regime to simulate postnatal physiognomy.

You can induce lactation in men this way, too, so not even perpetually single men have to miss out on the sweet taste of fresh breast milk.

Drink your own cum. Identical taste.

I tried breast milk when offered by my baby mama. It was similar in taste and texture to skim milk.

So just buy skim milk, you fucking weirdos.

>expecting normal people on Veeky Forums

This is probably true. My baby can't seem to tell the difference.

>how to replicate the taste of human breast milk?

Closest thing I've had is: slightly warm homogenized milk with cream and brown sugar.

condensed milk

Take milk....Remove sugar, add salt, Heat.

Wala
I've drank my sisters breast milk twice on accident

>on accident

Attached: 1377047566643.jpg (300x330, 75K)

You can't say that shit and then not tell us how it happened user

Human milk has more lactose and inositol and less sodium and therefore should be sweeter and less salty. You probably tasted sweat.

I am carefully monitoring this thread

I'd probably say that would be closer than skim milk, but that just be diet. My wife tastes just like condensed milk.

>tfw my wife overproduced milk like crazy when our son was first born
>hated having to pump her super engorged E cups constantly the first month or so after our son was born
>would let me lay in her lap and drink her dry while she jerked me off late at night every night
>tfw it's been almost two years since she stopped breast feeding but her right for still produces a bit for me

Wew lad I love tit milk.

i'm not hahahahhahahahhah

Underrated

Attached: hannibal laugh.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

>would let me lay in her lap and drink her dry while she jerked me off late at night every night
boner.exe

No fucking way

add salt to unpasteurized milk

it is
chris chan has got his shit together and is almost starting to look fem

I drank unlabeled milk out of the fridge, No real story.

Well this had to be at least 50% sweat, It was salty and watery. Tasted salty

why else would there be unlabeled milk in your fridge?
be honest you were curious the first time

Unbelievable

It's not Chris Chan, he's playing with you. Chris Chan looks like this.

Attached: HD.jpg (628x707, 181K)

Cue napoleon dynamite scene. "the defect in this milk is bleach." "the defect in this milk is the cow ate wild onions."