Got fired from my job a few weeks ago and haven't been able to find work, only got about $200 left in my bank account...

Got fired from my job a few weeks ago and haven't been able to find work, only got about $200 left in my bank account. Should I blow $25 on a pizza?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 8.47.27 PM.png (2384x558, 380K)

You know you want two.

No

No. Go to the store and pick up 2-3 good quality oven pizzas instead.

If you support yourself I'd advise against it.

If you live in mommys basement, go for it. Buy some weed and a video game while your at it.

Don't do it user. You could get a weeks worth of cheap ass Red Baron pizza for the same amount. I definitely sound like a faggot, but don't man.

go to dennys instead

i'm not a fatty

Iktfb

>Got fired from my job
but why? does it have anything to do with your insanely poor decision making skills?

nah it's like a whole thing, my boss wanted to hire someone else for a lower salary in my position. i'm taking my boss to court for wrongful termination but in the meantime have no income.

Do this but just buy the cheapest large cheese pizzas and a package of roni or whatever toppings you like. Cheaper and better plus you can just murder it with garlic or hot suace.

How the fuck can they pay someone less than a man who has $200 dollars to his name?

Sounds like the type of lie someone who doesn't have a savings account would make up.

Attached: AxolotlSalamander.jpg (227x300, 63K)

I thought this as well, he could be a drug addict.

Attached: 21751438_10159362356450788_2950660236993044817_n.jpg (234x234, 14K)

No stow that money away for rent or on something that will be better for you for less that is almost a week's worth of groceries, get a pizza when you win your suit or find a new job

You could make a borscht that'll last you almost a week for $40.
But blow all your cash on booze and pizza if it makes you happy. I'm not your mother, after all.

I have a savings account, but maybe only enough savings for 2 months of rent + metropass. I don't count that towards my actual money.

People are eager for jobs ever since minimum wage went up in Canada

Irresponsible spender, clearly

>he spends $200 a week on groceries

Attached: 1514908868006.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>Canada

Attached: 1518943731349.jpg (1001x846, 110K)

>When waifus tries to give me kale.

>whole red onions

oh nvmd, onions on the whole pizza, not half. i get it.

I have no regrets

Attached: garlicky.jpg (1536x2048, 502K)

As a Canadian I don’t think this applies, since our future is Muslim. It’s a good thing guns are harder to get up here because I would kill myself if I had access to one. I really should get my unrestricted firearms license soon tho...

It doesn't even look that good.

tell yourself that tomorrow morning when the fat and salt high wears off

>1/4 of your remaining budget
>Blown on a goddamn onion pizza
McFucking kill yourself.
Jesus Christ, man. You could have at least gotten a serviceable steak with that money

Attached: 1511625681548.jpg (193x261, 9K)

Sounds like the world will be a better place when you do.

I love pizza a whole lot, but you're always going to be a penny'less fucking shit gob if you keep making impulsive decisions like this.

/4

He needs the remaining $100 for rope.
>Why $100 dollars worth
Because he's fucking terrible at getting bang for his buck.

This thread has inspired me to get a pizza, too. But I have a job and savings and an investment property, so I can afford a naughty little treat. You millennials will never understand because you weren't smart enough to buy at the right time.

lol, fuckin' canucks.

This is why poor people will always be poor. Take note, everybody.