Floridafag

>floridafag
>glass 40s are illegal as nogs use the broken shards as weapons
>nothing over 32oz plastic or cans available in terms of malt liquor
>am now out of state
>had a few bucks to kill, picked up pic related for $2.50
It's smoother and less skunky than any Olde English or Steel Reserve I've had and for literally a dollar per American pint (16 oz per American pint vs 20 oz per English pint) it surprised me how unrepulsive it was. Did I do okay for my very first 40 of malt liquor? There was a 42 ouncer of Olde English in a plastic bottle for the same price but I've had Olde English quite a bit and have never tried Hurricane. I'm gonna wash the bottle out and keep it as a souvenir to bring back to Florida as a sort of trophy.
>tl;dr post your hobo dranks

Attached: hurricane.jpg (450x450, 17K)

OE is best. Hurricane is my go to, no 40s where I am either, I can get them but they are 70 miles away from me.

Attached: Hurricane.jpg (225x225, 5K)

OE is really good when ice cold in the 32 ounce plastic bottles they come in in FL, I'd say equivalent in quality to Steel Reserve tallboy cans. I've seen Hurricane pints in Florida but since I've had experience with other brands I never felt a need to branch out and try a new one. I'm still out here for another month so I think I'll make it a sad goal to try more varieties of 40ozs.
>tfw OE is my standard brand at home but it's so metallic tasting that it's sometimes hard to choke down

shameful self bump
didn't wanna get drowned out by al/ck/ since i feel that's a different sort of...vibe.

This is my go to if I'm on the way to a party or something
Less than $3.00 per single and 2 for $4.00 at literally every gas station in my city

Attached: 92d05e31-c222-4206-a927-0dd453a37a69_1.9736c8901418c5718e95a71144b347d4.jpg (2400x2400, 987K)

Yuengling is easily in my top 3 domestics beers, it’s often a little cheaper in price for a 12pk of glass bottles as it is for 12 cans. Solid lager. No problem getting it in Florida even though it’s Pennsylvania stuff

St Ides is the best

OP/FLfag here, never seen it.
The only malt liquor I've seen is Steel Reserve, OE, Hurricane, Mickeys, King Cobra, and Colt 45.

I love 40ozs and drink them every night but id trade being able to do so to live in FL

Where you from, man? I'm in South Florida and it's pretty terrible. I'd sell my soul to be literally anywhere else in the country. What's your brand?

NJ, fucking hate it, and im a steel reserve/ st ides guy

My mom has a friend from Newark and visits often, I wish I had something good to say about what I've heard
Steel Reserve is prime, my regular go-to when I want a beer stronger than regular beer. I wish my county in FL had St. Ides tho, after this thread I really want to try it

Newark is a shit hole

I don't doubt it friend, sadly

I generally just get King Cobra.

Where in soflo?

I moved from there to Boston

Yes, al/ck/ tends to be much more depressing than most threads on this board. The majority of them are past the point of "enjoyment."

They're enjoying the self pity more than you and I will ever enjoy alcohol. It's pathetic, but more revolting than depressing.

Yeah dude, baton rouge Louisiana here, it's by far the most popular cheap beer
I enjoy the taste of it moreso than the other cheap beer selections here, (Coors, Budweiser, pbr, Heineken, Miller, etc)

561, got family in 508

>ching chong name
>domestic
Wut

Yuengling is German

>German
>domestic

Attached: 1521133857461.jpg (600x585, 27K)

Ayy

Suncoast?

i had friends that went to suncoast